Buy Goya products and fight this B*** ****!!!

If Hispanics in America boycott Goya that’s a huge blow to that company. There are competing brands that will fill that void.
Goya is one of my favorite products, by buying competing brands supply and demand will drive down the cost of that product [goya] for me while forcing liberals to eat an inferior product...win-win for me
Again, all any of you care about is owning the libs. It just shows how much control over you we have. We live rent-free in your pea brains.

You morons are defeating yourselves.

You Commies are going to get cancelled.

I just found their website and looked over their products. I LOVE Mexican food, Syrian, etc., anything spicy. They offer TONS of fabulous products. I can see myself easily putting in a $500 first order.
You can’t see yourself scraping up $500 for your trailer home payment.
Lick my balls, perv, I OWN my home and usually carry more cash on me than you probably make in a month.

I just found their website and looked over their products. I LOVE Mexican food, Syrian, etc., anything spicy. They offer TONS of fabulous products. I can see myself easily putting in a $500 first order.
I use Goya products too.

They are also and I will certainly being using more in light of this new communist boycott.
Goya chicken bouillon and other similar spices are very popular around here. Along with the canned beans. I buy the black beans pretty often.
I'm actually initially more interested in their exotic fruit juices and hot sauces, among other things. They make one sauce that is a mix of exotic chili peppers mixed with lime juice I'd like to try.

Food company Goya is being boycotted by the bloodthirsty Woke Mob for the high crime of the CEO praising President Trump. This company donates millions of dollars worth of food to the needy and now the Mob wants to drive them to bankruptcy because he dared speak highly of the President. Yes, the Left really is that pathetic.

Food company Goya is being boycotted by the bloodthirsty Woke Mob for the high crime of the CEO praising President Trump. This company donates millions of dollars worth of food to the needy and now the Mob wants to drive them to bankruptcy because he dared speak highly of the President. Yes, the Left really is that pathetic.
ROFLMFAO

I read about that earlier...I thought to myself, these fucks are a special breed of stupid

These mother fuckers exemplify the very hate, bias, prejudice, superiority
privilege, entitlement and racism they accuse whites of

He can have a fucking opinion like every one else

Never heard of the place.

If they were in my area I would boycott them.

Please do.

You deserve to boycott anyone who does not agree with you.

Now, we'll point out that God who made air is a racist and you can boycot that too.

It's simple......tie a rock around your leg and jump off of a dock. You'll show him.

Well send you the rope if you need it.

If Hispanics in America boycott Goya that’s a huge blow to that company. There are competing brands that will fill that void.
Goya is one of my favorite products, by buying competing brands supply and demand will drive down the cost of that product [goya] for me while forcing liberals to eat an inferior product...win-win for me
Again, all any of you care about is owning the libs. It just shows how much control over you we have. We live rent-free in your pea brains.
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

We are not the ones bending over backwards to influence an election
Trump being re elected lives in YOUR head rent free

Please do.

Now, we'll point out that God who made air is a racist and you can boycot that too.

It's simple......tie a rock around your leg and jump off of a dock. You'll show him.

Like I said last week, shit is gonna get real, real fast
if whites and Hispanics start collectively boycotting

Please do.

I am going to start buying.

I'll be at the store tommorow....don't know what I need or what they make...but I am buying something from them.

Please do.

I'll be at the store tommorow....don't know what I need or what they make...but I am buying something from them.
That'll be like pissing in the wind

Please do.

And how do you know that ?

You forget Chik Fil A ?

I had never had anything from them.

Started when the gays boycott them.

Now, I am long time customer.

Please do.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything

I'll be showing my support as well

I've been using Goya for years ..theyre all over down here to
Beans good
Thier olive oil ...meh

I did not know canilla rice was them

Their products are not worth buying.
Yeah, youre more of a dollar store knock off brand type, right? You might be able to get some better food than youre usually used to if you go to a soup kitchen.

Please do.

They wont. Goya will be just fine.

New Topics

Forum List

Back