Gowdy pounds Hillary...

Gowdy is a good guy. Love his questions...right to the point without propaganda.

Yeah he is awesome, this one is a true classic, exposing all her lies in series:

A man who upholds justice over criminality. She is toast...

Hilarious! Hillary spanked Gowdy Doody like a red-headed stepchild.

978e19e9132321cf5fff27c3a4c0741f.jpg

I didn't hear a man who was upholding justice. I heard a man using innuendo to score political points. First of she is not under criminal investigation. The FBI is reviewing emails to see if they can find anything to warrant a criminal investigation. The clip begins with a false representation of facts. The journalist and btw this is someone from what you guys likes to call the biased main stream media, asks a leading question, by asking if Hilary lied about turning over all her emails because they found more. Unless you honestly can claim that she someone should have known that some of of the correspondence would end up on the laptop of the ex husband of one of her aids, you guys are just spinning away. If this guy truly would respect justice then he would say, I won't comment until the FBI has brought out relevant facts. By commenting without having information he shows he has no respect for how justice is supposed to work, furthermore by clearly implying at the end of the interview that he will continue to investigate regardless of the findings of any investigation he shows even more clearly, that this is not about justice but politics. Is anyone of you willing to respect the findings of the FBI if they say," we have found no evidence of wrongdoing " on the side of Clinton? If so you can talk about justice. If not then ask yourself the question. " Do I respect, justice?"

I didn't hear a man who was upholding justice. I heard a man using innuendo to score political points. First of she is not under criminal investigation. The FBI is reviewing emails to see if they can find anything to warrant a criminal investigation. The clip begins with a false representation of facts. The journalist and btw this is someone from what you guys likes to call the biased main stream media, asks a leading question, by asking if Hilary lied about turning over all her emails because they found more. Unless you honestly can claim that she someone should have known that some of of the correspondence would end up on the laptop of the ex husband of one of her aids, you guys are just spinning away. If this guy truly would respect justice then he would say, I won't comment until the FBI has brought out relevant facts. By commenting without having information he shows he has no respect for how justice is supposed to work, furthermore by clearly implying at the end of the interview that he will continue to investigate regardless of the findings of any investigation he shows even more clearly, that this is not about justice but politics. Is anyone of you willing to respect the findings of the FBI if they say," we have found no evidence of wrongdoing " on the side of Clinton? If so you can talk about justice. If not then ask yourself the question. " Do I respect, justice?"

Clinton isn't under criminal investigation?

This guy has really drank the kool-aid.

No wrong doing?

Sure...

No wrong doing?

Sure...

Trump is also under investigation, so it's a wash.

First of she is not under criminal investigation.
The Criminal Investigation was REOPENED. Hence, she is still under investigation.

The journalist and btw this is someone from what you guys likes to call the biased main stream media, asks a leading question, by asking if Hilary lied about turning over all her emails because they found more.
Trey Gowdy is not a journalist. He asks leading questions to get accurate answers. We all know she did not turn over all emails, but used BleachBit in an effort to destroy them!

If this guy truly would respect justice then he would say, I won't comment until the FBI has brought out relevant facts.
He was under oath when he told congress he would reopen the case if new information on the investigation came up.

By commenting without having information he shows he has no respect for how justice is supposed to work, furthermore by clearly implying at the end of the interview that he will continue to investigate regardless of the findings of any investigation he shows even more clearly, that this is not about justice but politics.
He had information that was gleaned through Weiner's computer. He said, "It appears there is more pertinent emails found." He wasn't looking through a crystal ball.

No wrong doing?

Sure...

No it isn't. Trump isn't under FBI criminal investigation. You are full of shit and are attempting to make a class retard false equivalency. Even the rape charges were pulled, did you not hear?

No wrong doing?

Sure...

For mishandling government documents?

OHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a shot in the crotch....Gowdy is sure heavy doody.

Forum List

Back