Gowdy on FBI Announcement: Hillary ‘the Author of Her Own Destiny,’ ‘

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
More correct would be Carlos Danger is the author!

FULL TITLE: Gowdy on FBI Announcement: Hillary ‘the Author of Her Own Destiny,’ ‘Need Not Look Further Than Herself’

Friday on Fox News Channel’s “The Kelly File,” Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), the chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, reacted to a FBI Director James Comey reopening the criminal investigation into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s email server she had while secretary of state.

Gowdy called Comey’s letter “cryptic,” but added he was going to let the FBI do their job. However, he suggested Clinton had no one to blame but herself.

“It’s pretty extraordinary because Secretary Clinton has an extraordinary email arrangement with herself,” Gowdy said. “And she’s the author of her own destiny. Everything that has happened since then, it is the natural probable consequence of deciding you’re going to have a rogue email system. So, I understand she’s upset and I understand she doesn’t like the timing but she need not look further than herself.”

VIDEO.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Huma's gonna get Fostered.

• Banned
weiner.jpg

You can see his frustration towards the fact that criminals are having a free run.

FULL TITLE: Gowdy on FBI Announcement: Hillary ‘the Author of Her Own Destiny,’ ‘Need Not Look Further Than Herself’

Friday on Fox News Channel’s “The Kelly File,” Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), the chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, reacted to a FBI Director James Comey reopening the criminal investigation into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s email server she had while secretary of state.

Gowdy called Comey’s letter “cryptic,” but added he was going to let the FBI do their job. However, he suggested Clinton had no one to blame but herself.

“It’s pretty extraordinary because Secretary Clinton has an extraordinary email arrangement with herself,” Gowdy said. “And she’s the author of her own destiny. Everything that has happened since then, it is the natural probable consequence of deciding you’re going to have a rogue email system. So, I understand she’s upset and I understand she doesn’t like the timing but she need not look further than herself.”

VIDEO.

Let's hope this email stuff no matter what happens in the election goes on for years and years it's pretty damn entertaining… LOL

VIDEO.

Let's hope this email stuff no matter what happens in the election goes on for years and years it's pretty damn entertaining… LOL

Sadly it will come to a stop.

Her prison sentence will run for years and years though, that will be just as entertaining!

Forum List

Back