Governor Northam Issues 'Stay at Home' Order Effective Until June 10th

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
I don't see any signs of Voter suppression... Maybe because they have their thumb up my derriere.

1585793623644.png

I don't see any signs of Voter suppression... Maybe because they have their thumb up my derriere.

View attachment 318127
I wonder if he issued this order while in BLACKFACE...........? He-he! By the way, I LOVE your Adam Schiff-For Brains googly-eyed meme. It makes me chuckle every time I see it.

Minnesota just went under a 2 week "stay at home" order.

2 months???

WTF is northam thinking ? People ain't gonna do this shit for 2 months...NOBODY!

A month...yeah...even THAT will be tough....but TWO months???

Ain't gonna happen!

Maybe he is practicing his black face act in his basement.....hey did Joe Biden come out of his basement yet?.....

Minnesota just went under a 2 week "stay at home" order.

2 months???

WTF is northam thinking ? People ain't gonna do this shit for 2 months...NOBODY!

A month...yeah...even THAT will be tough....but TWO months???

Ain't gonna happen!
When are people going to learn that we can not stay cooped up at our addresses where ever they happen to be forever? Lives have to be lived at some point. Not to sound heartless of course, but if people get hit with anything whether it be a sickness or some other form of life altering activity, that is just how the cards end up falling for them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

As a resident of Virginia, it seems to me that the people just haven't been angry enough for Northam and his crew. In general, attitudes are positive, people are working together and taking care of each other. There's a real spirit of unity, and that can't be allowed in an election year. June is ludicrous, and I believe he will lift that sometime in April.

View attachment 318127

Closing up the state right into the middle of summer shows me what this Racist Liberal's idea is, extend the shutdown as long as possible to create as much damage as possible to the Economy

The crazy thing is that its the black people who are going to suffer the worst from stretching this out. They'll be starving on the streets

As a resident of Virginia, it seems to me that the people just haven't been angry enough for Northam and his crew. In general, attitudes are positive, people are working together and taking care of each other. There's a real spirit of unity, and that can't be allowed in an election year. June is ludicrous, and I believe he will lift that sometime in April.
Only if he cant think of any way to milk it any more.

Forum List

Back