Governor Jindal trolls Barack Obama

John Marston

Oct 23, 2014
Mesquite
Governor Jindal trolls Barack Obama the Medieval Christian threat is under control RedState

Bit of trolling by Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal serve as our last word on the subject
jindal.png

Hahahah...poor Mr.Oby...
I can`t sleep at night worrying about those Knights Templar in shining armor)

Would love to see somebody compare and contrast Obama’s gushing praise of Islam to his inappropriate and historically distorted insults at the Prayer Breakfast. He holds a Muslim Eid dinner at the White House every year where he endlessly goes on about the ho-lee Quran. The purpose of the prayer breakfast is to draw people of faith together, not bash them with insults.

"The purpose of the prayer breakfast is to draw people of faith together, not bash them with insults."

I agree and that's what the president has tried to do.

Jindal isn't good enough to lick the boots of the president.

"The purpose of the prayer breakfast is to draw people of faith together, not bash them with insults."

He couldn't get close the POTUS unless somebody got a crowbar and wrenched your nose out of Obama's ass first.

Maybe if Obama would join him in a day of prayer then he'll know Obama is serious.

I'd like to add after reading up on the AFA , I'm not so sure the Medieval Christian Threat is over or just beginning again.

Last edited:

Obama isn't good enough to lick dog shit off my boots. He is a lying piece of shit. Worse president ever.

I'm liking Jindal more everyday

at least he'll stick his neck out for us after that vicious attack by that man, Obama

I wonder when Synthia will become a Governor.?

anyone want to guess?

what a troll/joke all rolled into one

Obama isn't good enough to lick dog shit off my boots. He is a lying piece of shit. Worse president ever.
If he's got you wingnuts throwing hissy-fits he must be doing great!

Yeah calling Obama a pussy, is throwing a hissy fit.

You are such a child/tool for the Democrat party it's not even cute anymore. its sad

Forum List

Back