Governor Jindal trolls Barack Obama

"The purpose of the prayer breakfast is to draw people of faith together, not bash them with insults."

I agree and that's what the president has tried to do.

Jindal isn't good enough to lick the boots of the president.
Obama isn't good enough to lick dog shit off my boots. He is a lying piece of shit. Worse president ever.
If he's got you wingnuts throwing hissy-fits he must be doing great!

You are such a child/tool for the Democrat party it's not even cute anymore. its sad
I know I would hate living my life sticking up for the liar in chief daily, making myself look like a fool.

Jindal has some serious Muslim problems......he needs to chill out

Maybe Jindal can explain to Obama about those No Go zones
What does it say about Jindal's character that he continues to claim there are 'no-go' zones after being corrected numerous time?
He might be confusing things and thinking of the no go zones in Louisiana's cities.

He doesn't stay here much.

He should go for Vitter's seat in the Senate.

He will never be President.

Jindal has some serious Muslim problems......he needs to chill out
Is there anyone that doesn't have some serious Muslim problems? Where are there not seriously Muslim problems? Much of Latin America and the Antarctic seem to be in the clear, but where else?
I don't have one
It is the voices in your head that leads you to believe otherwise.

I think Jindals obsession with Muslims revolve around his always being mistaken for a Muslim

Nobody would give him a problem in a no go zone

Can anyone prove Jindal is not Muslim?
None of the obama apologists have yet to deal with the actual text of Jindal's comment. Just deflection and disparagement.

That Jindal may be a Muslim?

looks like one
None of the obama apologists have yet to deal with the actual text of Jindal's comment. Just deflection and disparagement.

From the guy who embarassed the nation with his no go zone rants?

Hardly worth the effort

Dontya think?

"The purpose of the prayer breakfast is to draw people of faith together, not bash them with insults."

Obama isn't good enough to lick dog shit off my boots. He is a lying piece of shit. Worse president ever.
I don't think Pres. Obama wants to take your place at your dog's ass...

If he's got you wingnuts throwing hissy-fits he must be doing great!
Yeah calling Obama a pussy, is throwing a hissy fit.
You didn't call him a pussy, wingnut.

It's really great that we've put an end to those Christians slitting throats and burning people alive in the name of God.

Obama is my hero!
They only stopped blowing people up with bombs a few short years ago, so I guess Christians are making some progress.

ehxcfp.jpg

Forum List

Back