Governor Inslee Heckled Off Stage

These candy asses are concerned with one thing only and that is when someone dies of Covid, that they will be blamed for it and it might hurt their career or re-election. Never mind that 99.97% don’t die and that 98.8% do not become very sick and in serious or critical condition.

Any democrat with a functioning brain stem should have already had enough of that clown.
1593982231112.png

Democrooks with a function brain stem? I'll take a Unicorn Sandwich on white with mustard while I wait for you to find one.

I dont know about this governor, but I expect a lot of blue politicians to self destruct during these post covid days. If Republicans use their head they'll sweep the country beginning in November

I live in the Tri-Cities, never cared for that joke of a Governor, who is despised by Republicans, thank goodness even the minority democrats living in the Tri-Cities didn't show up for at that crap. I wonder if that moron noticed that almost every elected office in the Tri-cities are held by a Republican?

He will not get reelected next time.

Last edited:
A governor that is worse than Gretchen or Coumo
Finally, conservatives have had enough!

"What are these fancy words and complete sentences I hear? I can't take anymore of this! Hee haw! Boooooooooo..."

Notice how this thing has just used Rules for Radicals trying to put the poster on the defensive? Typical, just typical, because there is nothing about a liberal that means good for the country. So they just attack....

Maybe this person, who is trying to be a good law abiding citizen has had a public education, which you are pointedly making a fuss about. If that is the case, then you should be chastising the education system, not the student..

Crazy right wing Totalitarians! They want total control by Trump!
Again, Rules for Radicals, trying to bait you into a defensive manner...Dont fall for it.

By the way, what does Joe Biden offer "all American citizens" ? No, he cant stay in his bunker if he is elected president.......

"What are these fancy words and complete sentences I hear? I can't take anymore of this! Hee haw! Boooooooooo..."

Notice how this thing has just used Rules for Radicals trying to put the poster on the defensive? Typical, just typical, because there is nothing about a liberal that means good for the country. So they just attack....

Maybe this person, who is trying to be a good law abiding citizen has had a public education, which you are pointedly making a fuss about. If that is the case, then you should be chastising the education system, not the student..

I've had this clown on ignore for a very long time. People who contribute nothing of substance (always Democrats) go on ignore. It's better for my blood pressure

I've had this clown on ignore for a very long time. People who contribute nothing of substance (always Democrats) go on ignore. It's better for my blood pressure

With the mask on he sounded like he had a mouth full of shit and maybe he did.

I dont [sic] know about this governor, but I expect a lot of blue politicians to self destruct during these post covid days. If Republicans use their head they'll sweep the country beginning in November

We've been seeing the self-destruction since, at the earliest, just after the 2016 elections, before Mr. Trump even took office. I'd say that the seedlings of it were in place even well before that; as the Democraps increasingly turned away from mainstream Americans to pander to criminals, perverts, terrorists, foreign invaders, and the other lowest dregs of subhumanity.

But it really kicked into high gear when Trump won the 2016 election. From that point, it seems that Democraps have been far more concerned with trying to sabotage his Presidency, than with doing anything that bore any resemblance to trying to serve and represent the American people.

Say the Democraps as they try to shut down the economy, throw people out of work, force us to cower at home, force us to wear useless masks, and so on.
Masks?
We don't gots no masks, we don't need to wear no stinking masks!
We don't need no masks!

1592107640-Highlanders_photosport.jpg

Forum List

Back