Governor Doug Ducey sending National Guard to US-Mexico border

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Ducey says The Arizona National Guard will:

• Assist with medical operations in detention centers;
  • Install and maintaining border cameras;
  • Monitor and collect data from public safety cameras; and
  • Analyze satellite imagery for current trends in smuggling corridors.

Last month, Gov. Ducey considered calling a state of emergency along the Arizona border so the federal government will pay for national guardsmen to be sent to help, according to a spokesman.

Frustrated by what he views as inaction by the Biden Administration, Gov. Ducey said earlier this month that he was considering calling up the National Guard.

“The border is traditionally a federal issue and a federal focus,” said Ducey. “The Biden White House has ignored the situation at the border in Arizona and across the southern U.S.”

Biden is wasting time and money and screwing over the States. And workers. And Americans in general. I'm disgusted.

Last month, Gov. Ducey considered calling a state of emergency along the Arizona border so the federal government will pay for national guardsmen to be sent to help, according to a spokesman.

Frustrated by what he views as inaction by the Biden Administration, Gov. Ducey said earlier this month that he was considering calling up the National Guard.

“The border is traditionally a federal issue and a federal focus,” said Ducey. “The Biden White House has ignored the situation at the border in Arizona and across the southern U.S.”

Biden is wasting time and money and screwing over the States. And workers. And Americans in general. I'm disgusted.
So nothing will get fixed.

So nothing will get fixed.
Prolly not. In fact, I think shit is just going to continue to get worse.

Governors don't decide what federal operations the guard is involved in. The President makes that decision for him.

Governors don't decide what the federal government pays for.

The governor doesn't have the authority or the clearance to view satellite imagery he is not given permission to.

The governor doesn't decide what happens in federal detention centers, or the authority to install cameras on federal property without permission.

Governors don't decide what federal operations the guard is involved in. The President makes that decision for him.

The governor doesn't have the authority or the clearance to view satellite imagery he is not given permission to.

The governor doesn't decide what happens in federal detention centers, or the authority to install cameras on federal property without permission.

And?

I like governors that are proactive instead of just bitchin. With only a AA bond rating, I hope he knows what he is spending the money on will do the state some good.

I like governors that are proactive instead of just bitchin. With only a AA bond rating, I hope he knows what he is spending the money on will do the state some good.

Biden needs to take care of it.

He should bell his guardsmen to shoot those illegals coming in. They are an invasion force and many of them have the Chinese virus. We shouldn't provide medical care or any care at all. Shoot em or put them on busses and send them back across the border.

Then wake up Pinochijoe, change his Depends, and have him fix the border issue whiner.

Biden doesn’t work for you or I.

Biden doesn’t work for you or I.
He is supposed to but, he doesn't. You are a hundred percent right about that.

Forum List

Back