Governor DeSantis Will Issue Emergency Order Barring State Licenses for Florida Facilities that House Illegal Alien Children from Biden Border Crisis

Last edited:
They are rushing the borders, in force, in large crowds. Why is this supposed to be okay? The Polish are not allowing it from Bulgaria; I don't see why we do.

I suppose Biden is putting them in Florida to contage Florida with a lot of Covid so the state's statistics look bad.

this is a major step. it's very simple: immigration is bad and leads to crime

It isn't immigration. Migrants obey the laws of the country they wish to migrate to.

These are border jumpers, illegals, unvaccinated, and being spread about the country to counter the rise of Conservative voting power.

They are rushing the borders, in force, in large crowds. Why is this supposed to be okay? The Polish are not allowing it from Bulgaria; I don't see why we do.

I suppose Biden is putting them in Florida to contage Florida with a lot of Covid so the state's statistics look bad.
I suspect it is more to affect future voting demographics. The more welfare queens a state has the more likely to vote for the filthy Democrats.

It is time to stop all immigration to the US, At 330 million we are full.

Only immigration to accommodate legitimate marriages and adoptions.

Glad to see DeSantis fighting against the fucked up policies of President Potatohead.
I would disagree with "legitimate" marriages and "adoptions." Nobody gets in anymore, that's what I'd say.

Maybe if they test 150 and up on IQ tests and are sponsorted by a tech company. I don't mind a little brain-draining, but not the hoi-polloi.

It is time to stop all immigration to the US, At 330 million we are full.

Only immigration to accommodate legitimate marriages and adoptions.

Glad to see DeSantis fighting against the fucked up policies of President Potatohead.

Immigration isn't the problem. Immigration can be managed, unlike illegal immigration...

If Illegal Immigration is such a great idea, why doesn't Sleepy Joe send the illegals to Delaware, or California or New York City or Washington DC?

Why does he insist on trying to ruin Red States and locals with this plague?

I would disagree with "legitimate" marriages and "adoptions." Nobody gets in anymore, that's what I'd say.

Maybe if they test 150 and up on IQ tests and are sponsorted by a tech company. I don't mind a little brain-draining, but not the hoi-polloi.

I was thinking in terms of an American guy finding a cute Canadian chick and being able to bring her to the US.

Of course maybe under citizenship laws her being married to an American would automatically giver her citizenship.

Maybe it is the same for adoptions.

If Illegal Immigration is such a great idea, why doesn't Sleepy Joe send the illegals to Delaware, or California or New York City or Washington DC?

Why does he insist on trying to ruin Red States and locals with this plague?
For the same reason politicians do anything else... POWER. They have become soulless evil.

Forum List

Back