Governor DeSantis proposes a new civilian military force in Florida that he would control

Liberals.......... Florida is starting a civilian... MILITARY!!!!!
OMG!!!!!

View attachment 571636
------------------------------------------------------------------

22 other states have a civilian "military"....
Liberals:

Yeah... but... Florida is getting a civilian MILITARY!!!!!!!!

View attachment 571641
CNN is worried DeSantis might be the Republican candidate in 2024. DeSantis is Trump minus the obnoxiousness.

Oh, that NAZI DESANTIS and his freedoms. :laughing0301:

He is such a NAZI, he won't allow vaccine mandates or lockdowns or mask laws.

NAZI!!!

YOu lefties crack me up.

Desantis is a NAZI and DiBlasio is all about freedom. :rolleyes:
Those things aren't about freedom, but they're about sucking up to tRump*s base in the he can steal it.

This is a CLEAR case of media hysteria.

Why do you think they used the term "civilian military"?? And not "State Guard"??
Because people know what a state guard is. They are familiar with that. Almost half the United States have State Guards. If they used that term, no one would get excited.

And THAT - should upset everyone.
Because clearly.... like the OP... people are easily duped by theatrical media hype.

Let me summarize what the left wing communist cucks are saying on this topic.

ARF ARF ARF

They are barking seals.

DeSantis scares them, so they are trying to damage him by lying.

Brainwashed sheep.
That's a terrible imitation of a seal.

But I'll make a sound that summarizes what you (and those who believe as you do) are.....hear that?, It's the sound of lemmings....crying. :)

I wounder if I could enlist?

I may not be able to run in the bush like I could 50 years ago but I am well regulated and can bring my own weapons and ammo.

If the pattern of Trumpist subversion of the federal union were not so persistent, it would be sufficient to chalk this off as something out of an operetta, reminiscent of President Nixon’s short-lived 1970 effort to dress the White House police in uniforms Franz Lehar would have approved. Light-hearted essays could be penned comparing DeSantis’s initiative with the kilt-clad Atholl Highlanders, the Scottish private army authorized in the 19th century by Queen Victoria that is still commanded by the Dukes of Atholl.

At some point, whatever is going on here—be it bits of MAGA posturing or genuine attempts at subverting the Constitutional order—we are running the risk of things getting out of hand and pitting the states against the federal government in ways we haven’t seen since the Nullification Crisis of the 1830s.

DESANTIS BAD!!

ARF ARF ARF

Why don't lefties freak out about similar organizations in NY and Cali?

Because they are brainwashed sheep.

I feel like a broken record.

DESANTIS BAD!!

ARF ARF ARF

Why don't lefties freak out about similar organizations in NY and Cali?

Because they are brainwashed sheep.

I feel like a broken record.
Because DeSantis is bad. Cuomo got what he deserved. He's gone. Newsom was subject to a recall. I'm not sure what you are complaining about.
DeSantis on the other hand is most certainly having his state's COVID numbers fudged, wants to create his own personal police force,
and seems bound and determined to become the smarter version of what his mentor is. I don't have a dog in NY or CA fight.
But it seems those of you on the right go to bat for ANY Republican..no matter how egregious the behavior.

Commies step in their own shit with bare feet multiple times a day.

You are brainwashed sheep.

Forum List

Back