Governor Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide

No, that would be rape, or attempted rape....far worse then just sexual assault

Uh, dummy, Sexual Assault is the legal term for rape.

A kiss during a wedding when everyone is half in the bag is not sexual assault.

Why should he? The vast majority of Presidents haven't....nor have member of Congress. No need to, moreover what his tax rate is, really doesn't matter much. I do care about fin disclosures and they are required to be released.

Actually every presidential candidate since the 1970's has released his taxes.

Frankly, I want to know where his money is coming from and who he owes money to. I think that's actually a pretty important thing to know when selecting a president.

Well not in my state, and not in NY either...

NY Code on Sexual offenses, notice there is a difference between rape, and sexual assault: Article 130 | New York Penal Law | Sex Offenses | NYS Laws

If you want to know where his money is coming from a 1040 won't tell you that, but you can look at his fin disclosures that go in to great detail....they have been filed and made publcily available for years now....even prior to taking office.

New York Times liberal Michelle Goldberg said that the reason there are so few Democrats in Congress calling for Cuomo to resign is because of some widespread feeling of regret over what happened to Al Franken

Like Cuomo, Franken admitted to wrongdoing.

And no, there is no "rush to judgement" when the person being accused is already apologizing for what he did.

New York Times liberal Michelle Goldberg said that the reason there are so few Democrats in Congress calling for Cuomo to resign is because of some widespread feeling of regret over what happened to Al Franken

Like Cuomo, Franken admitted to wrongdoing.

And no, there is no "rush to judgement" when the person being accused is already apologizing for what he did.
He should resign for the genocide he committed and attempted cover up.....

Credible accusations of sexual harassment made by these courageous women coming forward show a clear pattern of Cuomo’s abuse of power

we can't have a rapist as Governor, my friends

508vbi.jpg

Cuomo just held a press conference where he apologized repeatedly...see for yourself...

Evk8dR5XEAk_qPR

I just read up on Cuomo, it doesn’t surprise me that a lawsuit was filed in 2000 against him for sexual harassment, by HUD’s Inspector General Susan Gaffney. Wonder what the outcome was? Looks like another Democrat used the TAXPAYER HUSHFUND.

DrA6q2iWsAIUuj_

Credible accusations of sexual harassment made by these courageous women coming forward show a clear pattern of Cuomo’s abuse of power

we can't have a rapist as Governor, my friends

Unless he is formally accused and it goes to trial, then all it is, is an accusation and the man should not resign.

Again, I can't argue about you if you are ignorant on the subject.

I'm way more informed than you on the subject. That's why you didn't provide a reliable source for your claim. I can for mine.

I think it would be impossible to hide it... But his tax returns are an open book, have been for decades.

Unlike Trump, who is hiding them still, and absolutely in a panic now that the District Attorney has them.

I don't recall Trump being in any panic. Anybody who discloses those returns to the public will end up in prison, so you're still not going to find anything, and given the constant IRS audits by the IRS, neither will a commie DA.

I don't recall Trump being in any panic. Anybody who discloses those returns to the public will end up in prison, so you're still not going to find anything, and given the constant IRS audits by the IRS, neither will a commie DA.

You don't fight for five years to keep them private if there isn't something in there you don't want people to see.

Get Trump in front of a NY or DC jury instead of REpublicans who ignore obvious evidence of guilt, he's toast.

You don't fight for five years to keep them private if there isn't something in there you don't want people to see.

Get Trump in front of a NY or DC jury instead of REpublicans who ignore obvious evidence of guilt, he's toast.
They weren't private....they were with the proper authorities.

And yes, if some rogue Govt agency wanted to simply get them for political reasons, you'd fight. Trump will never be in front of a jury....he'll never be charged with any crime...it's another hoax by the propagandist at MSNBC to get you to watch

Democrats who don't demand that Cuomo resigns are pretty much sticking a fork in "Me Too" at this point.

Not good.
Well, to be fair, I don't think he should resign because of the sex assault scandals.....not without Due Process, you know what the left doesn't give other people, but I think he certainly should resign because of the genocide he ordered and the attempted cover up. The left ignores that, which speaks volumes about the left

Forum List

Back