Governor Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Gov. Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide | Fox News

A former aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo is accusing the embattled New York leader of sexually harassing her -- including unwanted kissing and touching -- and says his top female staffers "normalized" the behavior.
"Let’s play strip poker," Boylan said Cuomo remarked on a flight from an event in October 2017, according to an essay she wrote on Medium published Wednesday.
In another encounter in December 2016, Boylan said Cuomo arranged through a handler to meet her in his Albany office, to which she agreed reluctantly. She said he gave her a tour of his office, "smirked" and showed off a cigar box he said was given to him by former President Bill Clinton while he served as the secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
Boylan said she interpreted that to be an innuendo referencing the affair between Clinton and his then-intern Monica Lewinsky in the mid-1990s. :lol:

Boylan said his behavior "was all so normalized — particularly by Melissa DeRosa and other top women around him — that only now do I realize how insidious his abuse was."

It keeps getting worse for ol' Cuomo

A former aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo is accusing the embattled New York leader of sexually harassing her -- including unwanted kissing and touching -- and says his top female staffers "normalized" the behavior.
"Let’s play strip poker," Boylan said Cuomo remarked on a flight from an event in October 2017, according to an essay she wrote on Medium published Wednesday.
In another encounter in December 2016, Boylan said Cuomo arranged through a handler to meet her in his Albany office, to which she agreed reluctantly. She said he gave her a tour of his office, "smirked" and showed off a cigar box he said was given to him by former President Bill Clinton while he served as the secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
Boylan said she interpreted that to be an innuendo referencing the affair between Clinton and his then-intern Monica Lewinsky in the mid-1990s. :lol:

Boylan said his behavior "was all so normalized — particularly by Melissa DeRosa and other top women around him — that only now do I realize how insidious his abuse was."

Lies! All lies!

Lies! All lies!
Wonder if cuomo will choose her for VP in 2024?
On April 2, 2019, Harris said "I believe them," in reference to four women who had by then accused Biden of inappropriate touching.
:lol:

All women must be believed.

#hertoo

Good for Cuomo. It couldn't have happened to a more POS scumbag.

latest

#BelieveAllWome.....shut the fuck up you lying skank, he's a democrat!!

Lies! All lies!
On April 2, 2019, Harris said "I believe them," in reference to four women who had by then accused Biden of inappropriate touching.

When Biden has his stroke, and Harris becomes President, she will select Cuomo as the VP.

All this stuff is in the plan.

Has anybody tried to blame Trump for this yet?

Has anybody tried to blame Trump for this yet?
I did, but it said the Trump card I used was past its limit.

Lies! All lies!

When Biden has his stroke, and Harris becomes President, she will select Cuomo as the VP.

All this stuff is in the plan.
I believe Piglosi gets first shot.

:auiqs.jpg:

I don't know about this one. I seen her picture. I really can't blame him. :auiqs.jpg:

Wow Harley - Telling a joke is bad now? That woman needs to chill. Prolly a Bible Thumper.
What WILL be the downfall of Cuomo is his yelling at and bullying of others - even those on his team.
Apparently this is or at least was a chronic problem.

I just can't help but wonder "Why now?" This purportedly happen 4 years ago, so why now? Why are all of these people making all of these allegations NOW?

This looks like a concerted and coordinated attack to take down Cuomo. But why?

I just can't help but wonder "Why now?" This purportedly happen 4 years ago, so why now? Why are all of these people making all of these allegations NOW?

Were you this curious concerning Kavanagh?

He's not Progressive enough, plus those nipples rings!

Forum List

Back