Governor Chris Christie Fails English as a Second Language?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Governor Chris Christie Fails English as a Second Language? Well it sure ain't be his first speak. :eusa_shifty:

Why Sandy poses a major test for Chris Christie (and how he’s passing it so far, but failing in education )

“I will tell you this administration at the moment could give a damn less about Election Day,” Christie said. He continued: “While the national election is obviously very important, the people of New Jersey at this moment, would really be unhappy with me if they thought for a second I was occupying my time with thinking about how I was going to get people to vote a week from today.”

:eusa_whistle:

In other news it is being reported that the Governor was in a GOP stage play where he had the starring role of Bret Butler: “Frankly, my dear, I could give a damn.”

:eusa_angel:

---

All joking aside, people who lecture the rest of us and attack teachers, and cut education, should be held to a higher standard than most.

Last edited:
I bet if that sandy was a sandwich he would have no problem.

j/k

grammar-nazi2.jpg

Governor Chris Christie Fails English as a Second Language? Well it sure ain't be his first speak. :eusa_shifty:

Why Sandy poses a major test for Chris Christie (and how he’s passing it so far, but failing in education )

“I will tell you this administration at the moment could give a damn less about Election Day,” Christie said. He continued: “While the national election is obviously very important, the people of New Jersey at this moment, would really be unhappy with me if they thought for a second I was occupying my time with thinking about how I was going to get people to vote a week from today.”

:eusa_whistle:

In other news it is being reported that the Governor was in a GOP stage play where he had the starring role of Bret Butler: “Frankly, my dear, I could give a damn.”

:eusa_angel:

---

All joking aside, people who lecture the rest of us and attack teachers, and cut education, should be held to a higher standard than most.

And you libs continue with your lies.
Christie attacks the unions and prasises the teachers. And spending on education is up in NJ. It would be better is the courts weren't screwing us and forcing us to dump money into the Abbott districts.

I have hated Chris Christie ever since he started shooting his mouth off after becoming govenor.

I couldn't stand his partisan politics and the crap he kept saying..........until today!

Just like the newfound respect I had for John McCain during that townhall debate when he stood up to an elderly woman who called Obama a muslim, I have to give Christie kudo's today for his comments regarding Obama, Romney and Sandy.

Bravo Chris, I give credit when credit is due and you deserve it in spades!

I have hated Chris Christie ever since he started shooting his mouth off after becoming govenor.

I couldn't stand his partisan politics and the crap he kept saying..........until today!

Just like the newfound respect I had for John McCain during that townhall debate when he stood up to an elderly woman who called Obama a muslim, I have to give Christie kudo's today for his comments regarding Obama, Romney and Sandy.

Yes, I completely agree. Chris Christie is one of my least favorite Republicans. But I just saw a tape of him on Hardball praising the president. He was so effusive in his praise!! I thought it was really cool of him to be that honest. Good for you, Governor!!

Christie is only useful when he praises Obama.
Actually, a lot of my praise has to do with his comments about him having no time for partisan politics right now, he's got a crisis on his hands and that's the only thing that's got his attention.

He had another crisis recently and still took off for Vegas and campaigning....
Why is this different?
The other crisis still isn't solved....why is he campaigning still?

Yah, I couldn't believe how much unadulterated PRAISE FatBoy HEAPED upon our President for such a well-done job in his response to this natural disaster.

The era of "Good job Brownie" is certainly over...at least under Obama's Administration.

I couldn't believe how much unadulterated PRAISE FatBoy HEAPED upon our President for such a well-done job in his response to this natural disaster.

What is something Obama specifically did that struck you as well done or out of the routine response protocol ?

Wonderful job returning phone calls Mr.President.Job well done.
So very happy to have you in office.
No other President could have done that. :D

Christie is only useful when he praises Obama.
Actually, a lot of my praise has to do with his comments about him having no time for partisan politics right now, he's got a crisis on his hands and that's the only thing that's got his attention.

His attack on AC Mayor Langford was partisan politics at its worse imo

Yes, I completely agree. Chris Christie is one of my least favorite Republicans. But I just saw a tape of him on Hardball praising the president. He was so effusive in his praise!! I thought it was really cool of him to be that honest. Good for you, Governor!!
I regard Christie's praise of Obama to be an indication he's not anticipating a Romney victory.

9160493-large.jpg

Christie is above all else a politician -- and a textbook authoritarian personality. His greatest regret is he isn't empowered to order beheadings.

s-CHRIS-CHRISTIE-JERSEY-SHORE-large.jpg

Don't be fooled by his good-guy mask. He is exactly what he looks like.

His greatest regret [Christie] is he isn't empowered to order beheadings.

Don't be fooled by his good-guy mask. He is exactly what he looks like.

Yes the Governor of New Jersey wants to behead people.

Keep up the real world examples of your arguments for legalizing weed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back