Governor Brewer to Obama Admin. Keep U.S. Problems in the U.S.

Nate

Gold Member
May 7, 2010
Sooner State
Governor Brewer Condemns U.S. State Department Report to UN Human Rights Council | Jan Brewer

PHOENIX – In correspondence sent today to U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, Governor Jan Brewer has condemned the “Universal Periodic Review” report submitted to the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights. Governor Brewer has requested that Secretary Clinton amend the report to the United Nations to remove the paragraph on S.B. 1070.

In her letter to Secretary of State Clinton, Governor Brewer stated “Simply put, it is downright offensive that the State Department included the State of Arizona and S.B. 1070 in a report to the United Nations Council on Human Rights, whose members include such renowned human rights ‘champions’ as Cuba and Libya.” Governor Brewer additionally stated, “The idea of our own American government submitting the duly enacted laws of a State of the United States to ‘review’ by the United Nations is internationalism run amok and unconstitutional. Human rights as guaranteed by the United States and Arizona Constitutions are expressly protected in S.B. 1070 and defended vigorously by my Administration.”

The report by the U.S. State Department to the U.N. Human Rights Council can be found at http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/146379.pdf

Read the Letter to Secretary Clinton http://janbrewer.com/uploads/08-27-10 Letter to Secretary Clinton.pdf

What the Hell!?! Why is the Obama Admin tattling on Az? This Administration is getting rediculous!!!

What the Hell!?! Why is the Obama Admin tattling on Az? This Administration is getting rediculous!!!
Hey that's what the modern Liberal party is all about, replacing the Constitution, which was written by dead white guys, with a U.N charter.

But that's ok, we have a black president. We're not racist anymore and that's what really counts.

Hey that's what the modern Liberal party is all about, replacing the Constitution, which was written by dead white guys, with a U.N charter.

But that's ok, we have a black president. We're not racist anymore and that's what really counts.

I'll tell ya Mad, the Bush admin's tactics disturbed me but Obama Admin's tactics plain disgust me! I've only heard, until recently, about Chicago politics. Now seeing it first hand I can see why that city is in such disarray and I pray for our country to make it through these next 2 years!

What about the human rights of Americans who are forced to live in neighborhoods now occupied by the invasion forces of Latin America? What about Federal law enforcement protection for those Americans who live in sanctuary cities and towns?

Down with Obama - Down with Hillary - Down with the democrats - Down with liberals!

If I did not love this country so much, I would want it to go down just to see what ALL of these morons would do!!! But - it's too big a price to pay just to watch them ALL go down! Give them enough rope, and they will hang themselves - as we are seeing it happening now in Mexico and very soon, throughout the world.

Forum List

Back