Governmental Business Systems (GBS)

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
PicPaste - gbsgovernmental-h4Zs6cuC.gif

I think we should have an Agency like that in the USA, that issues licenses only after you study a manual and pass a test.

And this should be an excerpt from the manual.

"This manual and the information contained herein, supersedes your Business degree and any information that you have learned in college.
Your needs to bring in a profit are not the priority of the Governmental Business Systems, and your customer's personal comfort are also not our priority, neither you nor your customers are able to escape diversity and it is the responsibility of you and your customers to have attended public school as children to learn how to deal with diversity.
This is a diverse country with a diverse population, not a Hug box, a church, or a bastion of perfection, nobody is perfect and you need to deal with it, not reject it or discriminate against it.
If you own a business, you must have employees from other racial, ethnic, cultural, national, political, Gender, Time, Military and Civilian, and Ability backgrounds, there is no such a thing as you don't feel comfortable."

"This is the Governmental Business Systems, not the I don't feel comfortable Systems, you have your needs to bring in a profit, and we all have our rights to equality"

"A better economy begins with you, and it starts with equal access to a paycheck".

:)

PicPaste - gbsgovernmental-h4Zs6cuC.gif

I think we should have an Agency like that in the USA, that issues licenses only after you study a manual and pass a test.

And this should be an excerpt from the manual.

"This manual and the information contained herein, supersedes your Business degree and any information that you have learned in college.
Your needs to bring in a profit are not the priority of the Governmental Business Systems, and your customer's personal comfort are also not our priority, neither you nor your customers are able to escape diversity and it is the responsibility of you and your customers to have attended public school as children to learn how to deal with diversity.
This is a diverse country with a diverse population, not a Hug box, a church, or a bastion of perfection, nobody is perfect and you need to deal with it, not reject it or discriminate against it.
If you own a business, you must have employees from other racial, ethnic, cultural, national, political, Gender, Time, Military and Civilian, and Ability backgrounds, there is no such a thing as you don't feel comfortable."

"This is the Governmental Business Systems, not the I don't feel comfortable Systems, you have your needs to bring in a profit, and we all have our rights to equality"

"A better economy begins with you, and it starts with equal access to a paycheck".

:)

Wow, what a stupid idea!

Forum List

Back