Government steering America’s social construct...How far is too far?

Should Father Government be the arbiter of America’s societal framework?
Should they express whom they favor?
Should they vilify millions who don’t fall in line with their chosen ones?
Heh. My pet peeve is the way tax expenditures are one giant social manipulation experiment which picks the winners and losers.

If you don't buy a house and take out a mortgage, you are punished by higher taxes.

If you don't breed, you are punished by higher taxes.

If you don't buy the right kind of refrigerator, you are punished by higher taxes.

It was no great leap to punish you for not buying the right health insurance.

Government is going to end up in their own prisons at the rate they are going. Throughout thousands of years of human history people have been overthrowing oppressive regimes, just saying.
What oppressive regime are you talking about?

The Dem party crime syndicate.
Right wingers are worse.

Dems need some mob names like Joe the Nose Biden.
I prefer he dust off those prior shovel ready jobs plans.

At the moment Biden is focused on killing jobs. Thousands of union workers just lost their jobs when Biden killed the Keystone pipeline. Now thousands of union workers hat Joe Biden's guts.
All the more reason to dust off those previous shovel ready jobs right wingers had nothing but repeal for, to make that administration's recovery look weak.

President Trump tried to work with Dems for 4 years on a huge infrastructure bill, Dems blocked it because the sour pusses didn't want to give Trump a win. Dems are such assholes.

Government is going to end up in their own prisons at the rate they are going. Throughout thousands of years of human history people have been overthrowing oppressive regimes, just saying.

Right wingers are worse.

At the moment Biden is focused on killing jobs. Thousands of union workers just lost their jobs when Biden killed the Keystone pipeline. Now thousands of union workers hat Joe Biden's guts.
All the more reason to dust off those previous shovel ready jobs right wingers had nothing but repeal for, to make that administration's recovery look weak.

President Trump tried to work with Dems for 4 years on a huge infrastructure bill, Dems blocked it because the sour pusses didn't want to give Trump a win. Dems are such assholes.
Trump was all hat and no cattle.

Right wingers are worse.

Just like he had a healthcare reform plan instead of nothing but repeal?

Should Father Government be the arbiter of America’s societal framework?
Should they express whom they favor?
Should they vilify millions who don’t fall in line with their chosen ones?
Heh. My pet peeve is the way tax expenditures are one giant social manipulation experiment which picks the winners and losers.

If you don't buy a house and take out a mortgage, you are punished by higher taxes.

If you don't breed, you are punished by higher taxes.

If you don't buy the right kind of refrigerator, you are punished by higher taxes.

It was no great leap to punish you for not buying the right health insurance.

I agree with much of what you say....HOWEVER, I do believe Father Government should return tax dollars to the rightful owners....our most productive positive contributors should be rewarded whenever possible for harboring nearly all our tax liability.

I agree with much of what you say....HOWEVER, I do believe Father Government should return tax dollars to the rightful owners....our most productive positive contributors should be rewarded whenever possible for harboring nearly all our tax liability.
They are rewarded under Capitalism by simply being Rich instead of (allegedly) equally Poor. Isn't Capitalism wonderful.

They are rewarded under Capitalism by simply being Rich instead of (allegedly) equally Poor. Isn't Capitalism wonderful.

Hahaha...Poor Danny from that cardboard box in Tijuana.
You honestly believe people are “rewarded” with the title of ‘rich’.
Hahaha...you sad underachievers don’t even realize that “rich” is EARNED.

Hahaha...Poor Danny from that cardboard box in Tijuana.
You honestly believe people are “rewarded” with the title of ‘rich’.
Hahaha...you sad underachievers don’t even realize that “rich” is EARNED.
Yes, being Rich under Capitalism is its own reward. And, I should be more grateful for modern broadband times than I currently am. And, Capital doesn't care whether you work or not, it merely needs to be circulated to be effective.

Government still riding the back of their leader....George Floyd
Statues torn down, "equity" parroted daily, critical race theory aka. Hate Whitey invading our classrooms.
Damn, that George Floyd fellow must have been one hell of a person to be able to lead the U.S. Government around by the nose.

Government still riding the back of their leader....George Floyd
Statues torn down, "equity" parroted daily, critical race theory aka. Hate Whitey invading our classrooms.
Damn, that George Floyd fellow must have been one hell of a person to be able to lead the U.S. Government around by the nose.
It all started with right-wingers insisting on racism instead of merit, to begin with.

Forum List

Back