Government Spies Are Forcing Privacy Email Services To Shut Down Because They Can’t S

occupied

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2011
More than anything this should be an issue that transcends partisan politics. At this point I can't see anyone feeling as if any other president or congressman would have authorized anything different than the violation of democratic ideals that the various spy agencies have committed against the peoples of the world. We are screwed and there is no way to put the genie back in the bottle.

Last edited:
those on the left won't see a problem..

It's Obama's people doing the spying for him.

Personally, I don't give a rat's patoot who it is, they should need a warrant before looking at people's emails.

those on the left won't see a problem..

It's Obama's people doing the spying for him.

Personally, I don't give a rat's patoot who it is, they should need a warrant before looking at people's emails.

Where were you when Bush passed the Patriot Act? Why were Republican voters silent? We depend on your side to protect us from the growth of government power, yet your side is responsible the largest growth of government power in my lifetime.

The USA was turned into a surveillance state in the span of one presidency.

And once a government agency is created, it never goes away - it only gets bigger.

The joke is on us, right? The Reagan Revolution started with a promise for free markets and small government. But it ended with the Bush TARP and illegal wiretapping.

Your party turned the USA into a model of the old Soviet Union in the span of 8 years.

Don't you get it son? We'd all love to be safe from terrorism - but the answer isn't always to give more unchecked power to Washington. The Bush Patriot Act and Department of Homeland Security are the most anti-Constitutional, invasive, secretive forms of concentrated power that have ever been given to the Federal Government. These things make FDR and LBJ look like Friedrich Hayek. They are both straight out of the Soviet Union.

"Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to protect you"

Only a Republican would fall for this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back