Government doesn't solve poverty - it contributes to it

There is a reason ratios are imposed.
Yeah...the reason is that the left are a bunch of fascist control freaks.
How many two year olds can you monitor at once? Realize they aren't all fully potty trained and they cannot tell you information. They cannot verbalize they are angry or frustrated.
There is a simple solution for that. Rather than the government deciding what that number should be - that should be the parents decision. If a parent doesn't care that one person is handling 50 toddlers, that's the parents problem. They will deal with the consequences of that. But when the parent is shopping for a daycare, they can ask about the ratio and decide for themselves what they want that ratio to be. What a concept - eh?

Indeed, every Dem leader sees every issue as an opportunity to expand government and steal even more.

Schumer sees every issue as an opportunity to involve and enrich LAWYERS, and Schumer gets more money from the ABA to do that than anyone on the Hill.

Obama saw new spending/kleptocracy opportunity in every issue.

The LEFT creates issues to scare and justify more spending/kleptocracy. When that "spending" doesn't solve anything, the "solution" according to left wing kleptocrats is always MORE SPENDING.

As history has illustrated - nothing generates poverty like left-wing policy. The "War on Poverty" has been a catastrophic failure which has resulted in an increase in poverty. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results each time. It is time to reverse course. Conservative policy generates prosperity. Left-wing policy generates poverty.

23 Ways Big Government Is Hurting the Poor

The real poverty rate is 4%, when government assistance is factored in.

As history has illustrated - nothing generates poverty like left-wing policy. The "War on Poverty" has been a catastrophic failure which has resulted in an increase in poverty. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results each time. It is time to reverse course. Conservative policy generates prosperity. Left-wing policy generates poverty.

So if we took away all aid to the poor today, how long before poverty would disappear?

The real loss of the U.S. Constitution is 100% when government "assistance" is factored in. And the real accumulation of debt is $20 trillion when government "assistance" is factored in.

My constitution and national debt trump your poverty rate. But thanks for playing.

The real loss of the U.S. Constitution is 100% when government "assistance" is factored in. And the real accumulation of debt is $20 trillion when government "assistance" is factored in.

My constitution and national debt trump your poverty rate. But thanks for playing.

Our debt comes mostly from not paying for our wars for the past 50 years.

You're a crackpot on the internet and your crackpot interpretation of the Constitution is meaningless to normal people.

So if we took away all aid to the poor today, how long before poverty would disappear?
It would never disappear. You know why? Because there will always be assholes that would rather stick a needle filled with heroin into their arm than to strive for success. There will always be people making really bad choices. But that's the beauty of America: choice. We should each have a choice for ourselves and none of us should be forced to suffer for the bad choices of others.

Your bad decisions are not my problem - no matter how much you want them to be.

Democrats deliberately dumb down the public schools, so we produce dumber people who are hence more likely to need government handouts and hence

always vote Dem.

When the Dem agenda is really analyzed, it is absolutely disgusting. It helps nobody except elected Dem kleptocrats and ghost employees.

You're a crackpot on the internet and your crackpot interpretation of the Constitution is meaningless to normal people.
Yep....when the facts hit you hard....you stop with reality and turn to absurd insults. That is your M.O.

Our debt comes mostly from not paying for our wars for the past 50 years.
Another radical left-wing false narrative. Our debt entirely comes from the unconstitutional "assistance". Over $1 trillion per year. Our defense budget is HALF of that (while defense is a billion times more important and constitutional as well).

NYcarb simply repeats talking points all day. That's what her "government job" is, to take DNC talking points, post them online, and insult anyone who questions them... NYCarb has yet to demonstrate any ability to independently think beyond DNC talking points....

Oh yeah totally....I can see it now ALL these companies will pay decent wages when government doesn't force them to do so.....mhmm sure thing! CAPITALISM has hurt the poor.

Oh yeah totally....I can see it now ALL these companies will pay decent wages when government doesn't force them to do so.....mhmm sure thing! CAPITALISM has hurt the poor.
Have you seen all of the things private corporations have done of their own free will over the decades? Google doesn't have to have slide or nap pods in their buildings - but they do. Apple doesn't have to have a full gym, track, and park at their new building - but they do. No corporation has to have tuition reimbursement - but almost ALL of them do. I could go on all day.

Have you seen all of the things private corporations have done of their own free will over the decades? Google doesn't have to have slide or nap pods in their buildings - but they do. Apple doesn't have to have a full gym, track, and park at their new building - but they do. No corporation has to have tuition reimbursement - but almost ALL of them do. I could go on all day.
Then the governments actions are not aimed at them but at the corporations and employers who WOULD refuse to pay workers a decent wage.

Then the governments actions are not aimed at them but at the corporations and employers who WOULD refuse to pay workers a decent wage.
First of all, those corporations would go out of business as they would be unable to attract and retain the talent of those other companies that are providing all of those perks and benefits. That is the beauty of the free market.

Secondly, where does the government derive the power to tell ANY corporation what to do?

No matter what political party you support, All politicans are selling us out. example, Indiana senate bill 309 kills solar that saves home owners money. guy who put up the bill gets his money from electric co. want 100 more examples? people unite take money out , make them live on salary we pay to do there jobs for us. not work for big money.

It's financial regulation...and it keeps people out of poverty.
Where does government derive the power to "keep people out of poverty"? In addition - why do you absolve people from the personal responsibility of keeping themselves "out of poverty".

Let me know when you think you can answer these basic questions.

Tell you what, try to get Social Security declared Unconstitutional. :lol:

It's financial regulation...and it keeps people out of poverty.
Where does government derive the power to "keep people out of poverty"? In addition - why do you absolve people from the personal responsibility of keeping themselves "out of poverty".

Let me know when you think you can answer these basic questions.

It wouldn't be all that hard now that Neil Gorsuch will be on the Supreme Court. All it would take is the money necessary to challenge it (which would be substantial to fight it all the through the Supreme Court).

Where does government derive the power to "keep people out of poverty"?
Tell you what...you just confirmed that it is in fact unconstitutional. :laugh:

Your inability to cite where the (federal) government derives the power to "keep people out of poverty" says it all my dear. The sad part is, you could do it at the state level and it would be completely legal. But you LWNJ's are just too greedy and too lazy to do it.

Forum List

Back