Gov Sununu: running for president would be boring, devote $100 million in state surplus & federal grants to help families pay soaring electricity cost

I just got a tax rebate $500.00 tax rebate check from Youngkin.

Only those that paid Virginia state income tax got a rebate.....The generational welfare deadbeats got nuttin'. ;)

$0.00 cost, it came from our surplus.

We were going to get a gas tax holiday but the dems killed that so Youngkin did a end around on them. I prefer the tax rebate since I don't use as much gas now.

Last edited:
Massachusetts tax payers who made under $125K last year will be getting a 12% refund on the state income tax they paid for 2021.

Apparently this is due to a budget surplus and a law indicating that at a certain point of surplus monies have to be returned to the taxpayers. Never would have expected that here in MA. Last time it happened was 1987.

Even though Sununu is an ultramoderate, if he were to throw his hat into the ring in 2028, it would hardly be boring. His reputed fiscal frugality would be labeled by the leftist Media as "skinflintery" , "mean" and even "Hitleresque" and "racist". Guys like Chuck U. Schumer would have him literally crucified for deplorable semi-fascism.

• Banned
Even though Sununu is an ultramoderate, if he were to throw his hat into the ring in 2028, it would hardly be boring. His reputed fiscal frugality would be labeled by the leftist Media as "skinflintery" , "mean" and even "Hitleresque" and "racist". Guys like Chuck U. Schumer would have him literally crucified for deplorable semi-fascism.
can i tweet your statement to Gov Sununu so we convince him to run for POTUS?

can i tweet your statement to Gov Sununu so we convince him to run for POTUS?

I think he already knows how the candidacy of anyone running on the republican ticket is dealt with by the Lame Stream Media.

The problem that any ultramoderate would have is to convince the 74 million Little Trumpsters that he is on our side.

Little point in making an effort to run, if you intend to lose.

And you and all of your MAGA cult members would call Sununu a RINO.

And you and all of your MAGA cult members would call Sununu a RINO.

Not necessarily. If he uses the next 6 years before the 2028 election to fight grooming, gay marriage and abortion in the Granite State, he could be very well respected.

Not necessarily. If he uses the next 6 years before the 2028 election to fight grooming, gay marriage and abortion in the Granite State, he could be very well respected.

Like I said, you and your MAGA cult will call him a RINO.

Forum List

Back