Gov Palin Exposes Rick Perry's Campaign Contributors Who Recieved Grants From Him

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is huge. Palin has been preaching 'Crony Capitalism' in her recent speeches and it has earned her praise and respect from both sides of the isle as well as the liberal New York Times who wrote a expose on her of how she fought corruption in Alaska. This exposure put out on her website in graphic detail shows clearly that Rick Perry rewarded companies who contributed to him a comfortable amount in grants. Palin is doing what she did in Alaska, expose corruption of people within her own party. Governor Palin, on the other hand, realizes that government neither creates jobs, nor is supposed to be a channel to funnel taxpayer dollars back to political donors. She recognizes that government’s role is not to be pro business, but pro market, where through billions of transactions the American public determines the success and failure of business by what they choose to buy, not by what government chooses to subsidize. This is Governor Palins populist core political principles and beliefs. Perry is in a decline right now and it will only get worse for him and Romney. Palin is watching them self destruct.

More on this political nightmare for Rick Perry in Link:

Governor Palin's Free Market Populism Best The Boys Crony Capitalism
Governor Palin’s Free Market Populism Bests the Boys’ Crony Capitalism | Conservatives4Palin

This graph below depicts hundreds of thousands of campaign donations from companies who would later receive grant funding from Governor Perry’s initiative:

This is only one example of the reciprocity between Perry donors and grant recipients.
Perry-Contributions-e1316241666217.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
she's a whore who fucks black men.

:rofl:

how you like them apples, kleagle?

and you need a link :lol:

It never happened and quit trying to disrupt my threads. I did put a link in the thread above the graph.

It never happened and quit trying to disrupt my threads. I did put a link in the thread above the graph.

I fucked Sarah Palin right after she married Todd. I met her on her campaign trail when I did a private interview with her. She said it was just something about my eyes. She rode me like it was the last time she was ever going to fuck. Then we finished the interview and went our separate ways. I never told anyone about this until just now.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Would you date her if she asked you USAR :confused: As to the OP, Perry must be stopped. He's a water-carrier for the *cough* "job-creators".

• Banned

I fucked Sarah Palin right after she married Todd. I met her on her campaign trail when I did a private interview with her. She said it was just something about my eyes. She rode me like it was the last time she was ever going to fuck. Then we finished the interview and went our separate ways. I never told anyone about this until just now.

What are your thoughts about Rick Perry rewarding his political donors with grants?

What are your thoughts about Rick Perry rewarding his political donors with grants?

Well to be honest, the most interesting aspect of that issue is that Sarah Palin and I are a perfect example that you can go black and in fact CAN go back!

Wait you mean the SCOTUS made a mistake? Could it be that this graph shows pay to play politics?

Last edited:

When you were two years old? :eek:

I had Palin all wrong :( She supported TARP :) Didn't you USAR?

Palin supported TARP when it was first implemented, saying that "it is a time of crisis and government did have to step in," and later wrote that Republican opposition to TARP was "not helpful to our cause."

New Topics

Forum List

Back