GOV Newsom Grinding down Minorities

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Who is the racist now? He hob nobs with the rich, exempts himself from his own mandates and whispers sweet nothings to minorities cause he thinks they are too stupid to leave his plantation.

Last edited:
I always found it enlightening that Newsome never had so much as a single hair out of place all through the pandemic even as he was taking such great pleasure in ruining the lives of hairdressers so he could feel powerful.

I talked to a friend from California the other day and there's almost enough signatures to force a recall for Newsome.

And democrat minorities will still vote for him.
Yep.

People just don't think. What is the ONE segment of our economy where minorities have more involvement than any other? Small business. What is the one segment of our economy that the Democrat party has been hell bent on destroying?

anybody? anybody?

Ferris?

And democrat minorities will still vote for him.
Yep.

People just don't think. What is the ONE segment of our economy where minorities have more involvement than any other? Small business. What is the one segment of our economy that the Democrat party has been hell bent on destroying?

anybody? anybody?

Ferris?
Foodservice and hospitality

I always found it enlightening that Newsome never had so much as a single hair out of place all through the pandemic even as he was taking such great pleasure in ruining the lives of hairdressers so he could feel powerful.

I talked to a friend from California the other day and there's almost enough signatures to force a recall for Newsome.

I grew up in the northern Sacramento valley, and people there are VERY pissed. It is bad enough that they face arbitrary power outages with no warning, but are also prevented from earning a living even though covid deaths are are almost non-existant there.

The media is silent about it.

But if you're in California.....here....

Recall California Governor Gavin Newsom (2020)

Forum List

Back