Gov. Cuomo whines to Trump about NY state's budget deficit Trump tells him to start fracking

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hah! Gov. Cuomo Whines to Trump About NY State's Budget Deficit - Trump Tells Him to Start Fracking
Governor Andrew Cuomo flew to Washington DC to speak with President Trump about the state’s bloated budget deficit. Cuomo was hoping the president would offer a handout to New York state to offset the $2.3 billion budget deficit this year.

If NY has any brains they won't vote this dumb SOB back in, but they will I mean look at Maxine Water that dumb skank has a mouth the size of the grand canyon.

Hah! Gov. Cuomo Whines to Trump About NY State's Budget Deficit - Trump Tells Him to Start Fracking
Governor Andrew Cuomo flew to Washington DC to speak with President Trump about the state’s bloated budget deficit. Cuomo was hoping the president would offer a handout to New York state to offset the $2.3 billion budget deficit this year.

If NY has any brains they won't vote this dumb SOB back in, but they will I mean look at Maxine Water that dumb skank has a mouth the size of the grand canyon.

So NY

So NY can start have lots of earthquakes. What a idiot, yes I'm talking about Trump.

Guess NY will have to deal with its defect all on its lonesome.

They will probably raise taxes again.

I can't believe what it costs to live in that state. California is just as bad. People should move the hell out of both states.

Plenty of jobs out there in places without that high cost of living they pay in NY and Cali.

Forum List

Back