Gov Cuomo is a Typical Leftist Hypocrite

Why does the OP hate competence? Meh - Never mind. :rolleyes:

my-incompetence-was.jpg

You mean the “competent” Cuomo who didn’t order more ventilators when he had the chance years ago? The one who today, just 3+ days in, now says that the New York on Pause idiocy wasn’t a good idea? Little late now Andy, now that you screwed a bunch of small businesses. The Cuomo who lost BILLIONS in state money in various scams and stupid ideas over the years. That Cuomo?

It would have been idiotic for NYC to stockpile PPE and ventilators in 2015. One reacts when there is a local or in this case NATIONAL emergency on the horizon. Dear Orange Leader should have been spearheading this effort three months ago instead of dithering with his thumb up his butt.

Trump HAS been leading the effort. As over 60% of the country agrees with. So by your own words, Trump has to make up for the LACK OF PREPARATION of Cuomo. Cuomo was advised at the time to purchase more equipment. He declined. His fault, not Trump’s. You seem to be mixing Trump up with Obozo, who had his thumb firm,y planted in his ass for 6 months as thousands died from H1N1. Utter fail. Try again.

Trump couldn't lead Lil Stevie Munchkin to a drinking fountain in the West Wing.
This cannot be posted too often - :)

Poor little crying dimwit. Trump’s numbers have gone UP since this started. See, intelligent people take your bullshit and flush it. You lose. As always.

Sure SURE Trumptard. GWB's approval rating after 911? 83%
Donald's after the biggest national emergency since? 47%
You go off and masturbate in Mama's basement and when done - text her for a Hot Pocket!!

db0da9b585c8473cd8278eae8314ced2.jpg

Yes you’re trying and failing at being a badass you clown. Of course, losers like you can’t get anything right anyway. Projecting your failure because you’re uneducated and know you’re getting your ass beaten in November. Resume your crying and maybe mommy will change your diaper you stupid baby.

Your "Lantern" is out of oil - Let us know if you need a funnel ;)

Paraffin-Lamp-Oil-Clear.jpg

Always looking for a handout from the feds. He is so lucky we now have an adult president.

During an interview on Fox News Tuesday, Trump questioned Cuomo's decision not to fill the state's stockpile before the coronavirus hit New York.

"He had a chance to buy in 2015 16,000 ventilators at a very low price, and he turned it down. I’m not blaming him or anything else. But he shouldn’t be talking about us. He’s supposed to be buying his own ventilators. We are going to help," the president said.

He continued, "If you think about it, Gov. Cuomo, we are building him four hospitals. We are building him four medical centers. We're working very, very hard for the people of New York. We're working along with him. And then, I watch him on the show complaining. And he had 16,000 ventilators that he could have had at a great price, and he didn’t buy them."

In a press conference just before Trump spoke, Cuomo called the 400 ventilators the federal government had sent New York a "pat on the back" because they needed 30,000. However, Vice President Mike Pence soon after announced that the federal government will have sent 4,000 ventilators to the state by Wednesday

I'm a Trump supporter and I've been watching the Gov. Cuomo Show in the mornings at times, and I think he's a strong, matter of fact, very competent leader, who's elevated his political future exponentially, by his handling of this crisis so far.

If he runs for president the in 2024, he has a very good chance of beating Pence. Of course it depends on what happens during the next four years of Trump. Many are even considering inserting Cuomo into the Democratic convention this go around, as the Biden candidacy continues to unravel.

Why does the OP hate competence? Meh - Never mind. :rolleyes:

my-incompetence-was.jpg

You mean the “competent” Cuomo who didn’t order more ventilators when he had the chance years ago? The one who today, just 3+ days in, now says that the New York on Pause idiocy wasn’t a good idea? Little late now Andy, now that you screwed a bunch of small businesses. The Cuomo who lost BILLIONS in state money in various scams and stupid ideas over the years. That Cuomo?

It would have been idiotic for NYC to stockpile PPE and ventilators in 2015. One reacts when there is a local or in this case NATIONAL emergency on the horizon. Dear Orange Leader should have been spearheading this effort three months ago instead of dithering with his thumb up his butt.

Trump HAS been leading the effort. As over 60% of the country agrees with. So by your own words, Trump has to make up for the LACK OF PREPARATION of Cuomo. Cuomo was advised at the time to purchase more equipment. He declined. His fault, not Trump’s. You seem to be mixing Trump up with Obozo, who had his thumb firm,y planted in his ass for 6 months as thousands died from H1N1. Utter fail. Try again.

Trump couldn't lead Lil Stevie Munchkin to a drinking fountain in the West Wing.
This cannot be posted too often - :)

Poor little crying dimwit. Trump’s numbers have gone UP since this started. See, intelligent people take your bullshit and flush it. You lose. As always.

Sure SURE Trumptard. GWB's approval rating after 911? 83%
Donald's after the biggest national emergency since? 47%
You go off and masturbate in Mama's basement and when done - text her for a Hot Pocket!!

db0da9b585c8473cd8278eae8314ced2.jpg

Yes you’re trying and failing at being a badass you clown. Of course, losers like you can’t get anything right anyway. Projecting your failure because you’re uneducated and know you’re getting your ass beaten in November. Resume your crying and maybe mommy will change your diaper you stupid baby.

Your "Lantern" is out of oil - Let us know if you need a funnel ;)

Paraffin-Lamp-Oil-Clear.jpg

Don’t reply to things when your reply shows just how ignorant you are. Your inability to actually address the points and go for insults marks you as a true uneducated leftard. Wrong lantern dipshit. The children in the class are laughing at you.

Always looking for a handout from the feds. He is so lucky we now have an adult president.

During an interview on Fox News Tuesday, Trump questioned Cuomo's decision not to fill the state's stockpile before the coronavirus hit New York.

"He had a chance to buy in 2015 16,000 ventilators at a very low price, and he turned it down. I’m not blaming him or anything else. But he shouldn’t be talking about us. He’s supposed to be buying his own ventilators. We are going to help," the president said.

He continued, "If you think about it, Gov. Cuomo, we are building him four hospitals. We are building him four medical centers. We're working very, very hard for the people of New York. We're working along with him. And then, I watch him on the show complaining. And he had 16,000 ventilators that he could have had at a great price, and he didn’t buy them."

In a press conference just before Trump spoke, Cuomo called the 400 ventilators the federal government had sent New York a "pat on the back" because they needed 30,000. However, Vice President Mike Pence soon after announced that the federal government will have sent 4,000 ventilators to the state by Wednesday

I'm a Trump supporter and I've been watching the Gov. Cuomo Show in the mornings at times, and I think he's a strong, matter of fact, very competent leader, who's elevated his political future exponentially, by his handling of this crisis so far.

If he runs for president the in 2024, he has a very good chance of beating Pence. Of course it depends on what happens during the next four years of Trump. Many are even considering inserting Cuomo into the Democratic convention this go around, as the Biden candidacy continues to unravel.

I'm curious. Other than talking a good game in his most recent pressers - during which he basically says exactly what Trump does - in what way has he "handled" the crisis "competently"? Please be specific.

Cuomo is a democrat. He can say what he wants but he’s still stuck to failed economy via green agenda; segregation in the name of race, sexuality, gender, etc.; blame America first instead of America first; abortion at any time and depletion of family structure.
All democrat agendas that demand party loyalty.

I'm curious. Other than talking a good game in his most recent pressers - during which he basically says exactly what Trump does - in what way has he "handled" the crisis "competently"? Please be specific.
Well, he was 100% unprepared for this emergency. You might even say 150% given that he specifically decided not to fund emergency preparedness over the years. It’s that vision thing!

And then Cuomo demanded that Trump become a fascist by demanding at gunpoint that a factory produce medical supplies for Cuomo. Despite being an adult, and a governor no less, Cuomo seems not to know why capitalism is superior. I’m sure he too supports the Green New Deal second Great Depression and communist revolution.

Well, he was 100% unprepared for this emergency. You might even say 150% given that he specifically decided not to fund emergency preparedness over the years. It’s that vision thing!

And then Cuomo demanded that Trump become a fascist by demanding at gunpoint that a factory produce medical supplies for Cuomo. Despite being an adult, and a governor no less, Cuomo seems not to know why capitalism is superior. I’m sure he too supports the Green New Deal second Great Depression and communist revolution.

I thought it was interesting how many Democrats automatically leapt to the assumption that the government needed to order companies to manufacture things for this crisis, rather than simply asking them to, the way Trump did.

I thought it was interesting how many Democrats automatically leapt to the assumption that the government needed to order companies to manufacture things for this crisis, rather than simply asking them to, the way Trump did.
Yes, government violence and coercion is always the liberals first choice!

AND he's QUITE stupid, to boot. Even dumber are the ones who keep voting him into office. They deserve exactly what they get.
Cuomo is a great Governor

Making the hard decisions in desperate times
Cuomo has no problems killing babies right up until birth and now he wants us to believe he wants to save lives. He is just another wannabe dictator.

And just today he spreads panic and lies claiming the whole country will become like his shithole NYC. Then demanding that Upstate NY hospitals (where cases are rare) MUST take the infected people from his precious NYC. Thus spreading the virus and making his claim come true. Thankfully he’s (thus far) been told to stuff it.

From what I've seen, he sticks to the facts, data and science of the situation to base his decisions on, and stays away from political statements and attacking Trump or anybody on the right. He might be a little unreasonable asking for all the supplies that are reserved for the e tire country and not NY, such as ventilators, but that is his job, fighting for his health and welfare of the people of his state, as does Trump when he fights for the USA as a whole. He will be extremely formidable if and when he runs in 2024.

From what I've seen, he sticks to the facts, data and science of the situation to base his decisions on, and stays away from political statements and attacking Trump or anybody on the right. He might be a little unreasonable asking for all the supplies that are reserved for the e tire country and not NY, such as ventilators, but that is his job, fighting for his health and welfare of the people of his state, as does Trump when he fights for the USA as a whole. He will be extremely formidable if and when he runs in 2024.
Cuomo is a very nice guy like most Democrats but at heart he is just another dumb socialist even after socialism just killed 150 million.

Forum List

Back