Gov. Cuomo for President?

Who was the last honest R?
Who was the last honest D?

Well here we have it.

So Biden is not honest?
So Sanders is not honest?
So trump is not honest?

Well done.
Well at least your commie ass knows that all politicians are lying fucks. Why do you believe the politicians espousing your commie shit?

My commie ass?
If you are not an Alt Right, then you are a commie?
Got it.

With the implosion of their nominating process, a new Democratic star is rising: NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo is looking and talking more Presidential than any other Democrat (and maybe Trump, too). Look for Bernie to concede, Biden to withdraw and Cuomo to ride to the rescue. He can take credit for successes in fighting the Corona virus and blame Trump for any failures. Could be a winning combination if he doesn't pick a lunatic for his VP.

The truth is that Fredo is probably one of the most "qualified" people in the Democrat Party, so more so than Crazy Bernie or Sleepy Joe.

But I can't see these other guys withdrawing.

With the implosion of their nominating process, a new Democratic star is rising: NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo is looking and talking more Presidential than any other Democrat (and maybe Trump, too). Look for Bernie to concede, Biden to withdraw and Cuomo to ride to the rescue. He can take credit for successes in fighting the Corona virus and blame Trump for any failures. Could be a winning combination if he doesn't pick a lunatic for his VP.

The truth is that Fredo is probably one of the most "qualified" people in the Democrat Party, so more so than Crazy Bernie or Sleepy Joe.

Fredo....the immaculate shittalker!:9:

Good point. But he would still be better that Pennsylvania's ultraliberal governor Mr. Wolf and NJ's governor is physically fucked up with a serious cancer from my understanding.

A Cuomo-Kasich ticket, where the Dems recruit the Ohio Son of A Mailman to be VP, could be formidable.

Who was the last honest R?
Who was the last honest D?

Well here we have it.

So Biden is not honest?
So Sanders is not honest?
So trump is not honest?

Well done.
You made a statement and I want your opinion of which presidents made your criteria of “Honest”.
I will presume no Rs were honest.
By the way, Sanders and Biden were never presidents.

Good point. But he would still be better that Pennsylvania's ultraliberal governor Mr. Wolf and NJ's governor is physically fucked up with a serious cancer from my understanding.

A Cuomo-Kasich ticket, where the Dems recruit the Ohio Son of A Mailman to be VP, could be formidable.

That will have to wait another five years to see. I think Cuomo would have to really consider whether to choose Kasich or not. Kasich name is mud here in my state. Nobody can afford to lose Ohio.

You made a statement and I want your opinion of which presidents made your criteria of “Honest”.

I never said President.
I said I'd vote for HONEST.
(R) or (D) or (I).

It's funny that you would confirm the statement I will presume no Rs were honest.

BS:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I never said President.
I said I'd vote for HONEST.
(R) or (D) or (I).

It's funny that you would confirm the statement I will presume no Rs were honest.
When will you answer the question?

Trump and Cuomo are demonstrating to the nation how to work together--and leave the politics aside. BOTH leaders are putting their citizens ahead of their political interests. Congress should take note.

I will say that when I see Cuomo doing his press conferences on the TV and on the news he seems to be doing a good job communicating in an honest way and is handling the situation well in New York. He also seems to be doing a good job of reminding people that the virus is not a death sentence and is trying reduce anxiety.

I think that he winds up getting the Dem nomination

Joe will have some kind of "accident"

source.gif

OR, he will have some kind of medical issue

Democrats know that Joe cannot win in November

I still think the election is Trump's to lose, but Cuomo would be a MUCH more formidable opponent than Quid Pro Joe...
Biden already has a medical issue....Didn't see his latest live stream, didja?

Cuomo who allowed crime to skyrocket in his state under the new bail reform law?

Good luck with that

Cuomo is a zero, not a hero, NY has the worst stats for the corona virus.

He talks a good game, and that's what counts most in politics.

I will say that when I see Cuomo doing his press conferences on the TV and on the news he seems to be doing a good job communicating in an honest way and is handling the situation well in New York. He also seems to be doing a good job of reminding people that the virus is not a death sentence and is trying reduce anxiety.
will the media types attack him for giving people false hope?

or is that only for Trump?

will the media types attack him for giving people false hope?

or is that only for Trump?

I don't know

Only problem with Como taking credit for success is the need for massive deaths since he's allied himself with the DNC/MSM hyping up millions of people will die.

Forum List

Back