Gov. Cuomo for President?

With the implosion of their nominating process, a new Democratic star is rising: NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo is looking and talking more Presidential than any other Democrat (and maybe Trump, too). Look for Bernie to concede, Biden to withdraw and Cuomo to ride to the rescue. He can take credit for successes in fighting the Corona virus and blame Trump for any failures. Could be a winning combination if he doesn't pick a lunatic for his VP.
I knew it! Another potential potentate for the world to anguish over. No successes in life but to "be honored to serve us". Arguing over anther commie about sheltering people. A bruised ego over political power. He will use every law passed that can take our rights away to do just that. He will create new ones. There may even be civil unrest with federal police and citizens going to violence with each other. And the police will be federalized. Monsters abound during times of distress. For this man is on his own side.

With the implosion of their nominating process, a new Democratic star is rising: NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo is looking and talking more Presidential than any other Democrat (and maybe Trump, too). Look for Bernie to concede, Biden to withdraw and Cuomo to ride to the rescue. He can take credit for successes in fighting the Corona virus and blame Trump for any failures. Could be a winning combination if he doesn't pick a lunatic for his VP.

View attachment 314131

What makes you think this is funny? It makes me worried.

I like when Democrats select people so easy to beat.

I'm sure New Yawkers are real confident in DiBlasio and Cuomo right now.

Secretly they're hoping that Trump and the Fed's save them from these two!

Schumer recently said that Brooklynites are tough like him.
Well, we're about to find out!

Your King got 3,000,000 less votes.
1q8nut.jpg

View attachment 314131

What makes you think this is funny? It makes me worried.
If Cuomo thought he had a chance, he would’ve run. He doesn’t have a good answer to why so many people and businesses have been fleeing his state. Cuomo keeps winning because the people with half a brain keep leaving the state, and the people who aren’t paying attention to how broke their state is, and how bad their schools are stay.
Cuomo for vp.

He will need to get that sex change after the COV-19 dies down, because there are no elective surgeries and they have already promised the VP slot to a woman.

So what? Is Hillary in the White House today? He won--you lost. Most of those excess votes came from one place--Commiefornia. You know, the state that allows illegals to get drivers license from the DMV that automatically registers you to vote???

My Side?
I'd vote an Honest (R), no problem

trump is a con man.
always has been, always be.
YOU, feel you must support him at ALL costs, even when his policies harm you.

Trump won 304-232
It is almost exactly like saying your team did better because you had more first downs, when the scoreboard says you lost.

:laughing0301:

The scoreboard is the Electoral College. You have World Series where the team that loses scores more runs then the eventual champs. Trump is President.

So what? Is Hillary in the White House today? He won--you lost. Most of those excess votes came from one place--Commiefornia. You know, the state that allows illegals to get drivers license from the DMV that automatically registers you to vote???

My Side?

trump is a con man.

What policies might those be? Yes, your side. Only people on "your side" would bring up that phony popular vote nonsense.

My Side?

trump is a con man.
Who was the last honest R?
Who was the last honest D?

Who was the last honest R?
Who was the last honest D?

Well here we have it.

So Biden is not honest?
So Sanders is not honest?
So trump is not honest?

Well done.

Forum List

Back