Gov. Cuomo for President?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
With the implosion of their nominating process, a new Democratic star is rising: NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo is looking and talking more Presidential than any other Democrat (and maybe Trump, too). Look for Bernie to concede, Biden to withdraw and Cuomo to ride to the rescue. He can take credit for successes in fighting the Corona virus and blame Trump for any failures. Could be a winning combination if he doesn't pick a lunatic for his VP.

I would be on board!

The cynical, and unfortunately very commonplace vision among the Democratic elites, that nothing can be done to mobilize further the working-class vote, is extremely dangerous. In the last resort, this cynicism weakens the legitimacy of the democratic electoral system itself.

we need a progressive president, and Andrew Cuomo fits the mold, my friends!

I caught a bit of Cuomo on TV this morning. I've been impressed with governors of both parties that I've heard over these past few weeks. They really understand and communicate what doctors and their advisers are telling them. One might not agree with the plan of action they wish to pursue but it is refreshing to hear them speak in comparison to what the leadership in Washington has to offer.

With the implosion of their nominating process, a new Democratic star is rising: NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo is looking and talking more Presidential than any other Democrat (and maybe Trump, too). Look for Bernie to concede, Biden to withdraw and Cuomo to ride to the rescue. He can take credit for successes in fighting the Corona virus and blame Trump for any failures. Could be a winning combination if he doesn't pick a lunatic for his VP.
You do know that people have been fleeing his state faster than even that of California. It’s like an unheard of number a month are leaving because no-one can afford to live there. Cuomo doesn’t run that state, the unions do. He’s probably the reason why Florida has went from purple to red, because that’s where they all are going.

Luaghing animated .gif

I think that he winds up getting the Dem nomination

Joe will have some kind of "accident"

source.gif

OR, he will have some kind of medical issue

Democrats know that Joe cannot win in November

I still think the election is Trump's to lose, but Cuomo would be a MUCH more formidable opponent than Quid Pro Joe...

You do know that people have been fleeing his state faster than even that of California. It’s like an unheard of number a month are leaving because no-one can afford to live there. Cuomo doesn’t run that state, the unions do. He’s probably the reason why Florida has went from purple to red, because that’s where they all are going.

I was able to make that break last October. the move saves me about $8,000 in taxes per year, plus the higher costs of fuel...

View attachment 314131

What makes you think this is funny? It makes me worried.

I was able to make that break last October. the move saves me about $8,000 in taxes per year, plus the higher costs of fuel...
That’s crazy, but it also doesn’t surprise me at all. 8 grand a year. Holy cow.

View attachment 314131

If Cuomo thought he had a chance, he would’ve run. He doesn’t have a good answer to why so many people and businesses have been fleeing his state. Cuomo keeps winning because the people with half a brain keep leaving the state, and the people who aren’t paying attention to how broke their state is, and how bad their schools are stay.

View attachment 314131

If Cuomo thought he had a chance, he would’ve run. He doesn’t have a good answer to why so many people and businesses have been fleeing his state. Cuomo keeps winning because the people with half a brain keep leaving the state, and the people who aren’t paying attention to how broke their state is, and how bad their schools are stay.
Cuomo for vp.

I'm a Republican, but I would love to see Cuomo run in 2024 to at least have a contest.
2020 looks like a Trump walkover, even if Biden isn't smoked by Barr or Durham for his shenanigans with Hunter, China and the Ukraine.

Biden won't be the nominee. The Moonbats will instantly support whoever Soros and the ChiComs pick to replace him

Cuomo gives me a headache. Both of them.

If they were in charge, we'd look like Italy where in some towns the graveyards are full and their military is transporting coffins to wherever.
Fuckin' know it all Wops!

whoever Soros and the ChiComs pick to replace him

Where exactly is Soros putting his resources.
How does Soros contact his people.

Please share so I can follow where Soros is involved.
Or is it just more Fake News.

If it is real and not fake news, then share the actual news of His Involvement.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back