Gov. Christy Giving Boehner & House Majority Hell

thats not what was being talked about....was it RW?.......Dot said REPUBLICANS started 2 wars.....now go to what i said.....i hope that cleared it up.....

Republicans did start two wars

Bush the decider got us into two of them and then botched them both.

Republicans started two illegal wars, they lied about WMDs, and Saddam’s ‘role’ in 9/11; Congress and the people supported the wars based on those lies.

I don't know if they were illegal

But it started the US down a path of preemptive wars

Dems have the same problems with their legislators.

I will trust Christie not the nay sayers.

He threw away his career just to do his job.

Find another Republican who would do that.

These days, you would do well just to find a Republican that actually does his job.

Not like the lazy, good for nothing Do Nothings. Its not as if they get some things done but not others. They work three days a week and they do NOTHING.

Except play golf, guzzle scotch and put on a suit jacket for the photo ops.

Who in their right mind starts two wars and then pushes through tax cuts to pay for them?

thats not what was being talked about....was it RW?.......Dot said REPUBLICANS started 2 wars.....now go to what i said.....i hope that cleared it up.....

so you were part of the 10% of the Country who thought we should not have taken any action against Afghanistan i take it?.....

when they started two wars?

i thought 90% of the Country was behind Bush going into Afghanistan?.......i remember ALL of Congress giving Bush a standing Ovation when he gave that speech back then.....:eusa_eh:....

Who in their right mind starts two wars and then pushes through tax cuts to pay for them?

And then, next administration, refuses to raise the debt ceiling to pay for their charge account.

Yep, that's the R.
are you talking about Obama?.....

Proof, last I saw that would be an untrue statement. In fact here's a link showing your wrong. Federal Taxing and Spending Benefit Some States, Leave Others Paying Bill -- re> WASHINGTON, Oct. 9 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --

So, Texas will be returning the $54 billion in aid they received from the fed gov't in 2010?

You may presume to speak for the whole of your state but I don't. I do know I got allot of damage from Hurricane Ike and was without power for 16 days, ran 2 generators 24/7 and didn't get a penny from anyone, so no, I will not be returning the money I didn't get.

So, when Harris County, or whatever county you reside in, received aid and used that aid to pay for emergency workers, rebuild damaged infrastructure and other neccesities, you didn't benefit from that aid?

so you were part of the 10% of the Country who thought we should not have taken any action against Afghanistan i take it?.....

We ended up with a pair of wars and were unable to execute both successfully. THAT decision was Bush's and Bush's alone. Bush diverted the war on terror to attack Iraq and ended up botching both wars

To make matters worse, he refused to pay for his wars and passed the bills on to future generations

Last edited:

Republicans started two illegal wars, they lied about WMDs, and Saddam’s ‘role’ in 9/11; Congress and the people supported the wars based on those lies.

another one of the 10 percenters.....i suppose all those Democrats back in 01 were being coerced into backing Bush with the Afghan invasion?....

We ended up with a pair of wars and were unable to execute both successfully. THAT decision was Bush's and Bush's alone. Bush diverted the war on terror to attack Iraq and ended up botching both wars

To make matters worse, he refused to pay for his wars and passed the bills on to future generations

Worst POTUS in recent history -- possibly ever.

He threw away his career just to do his job.

Find another Republican who would do that.

These days, you would do well just to find a Republican that actually does his job.

Not like the lazy, good for nothing Do Nothings. Its not as if they get some things done but not others. They work three days a week and they do NOTHING.

sure only the Democratic Senators are working....now do you see why i said your lips are so far up the Democrats Asses your ears are disappearing?....can you see that?....geezus and you said I kiss Ass?......:lol:

RW....the question was about STARTING this thing.....not what happened later....obviously Dudley's buddy fucked it up.....follow the posts......

luddley dudley is playing the fool from the far left in synch with the fools from the far right.

sure only the Democratic Senators are working....now do you see why i said your lips are so far up the Democrats Asses your ears are disappearing?....can you see that?....geezus and you said I kiss Ass?......:lol:

First they "loved" him:

images

images

images

After this,

images

images

they loathe him and parrot assholes like the guy below:

images

another one of the 10 percenters.....i suppose all those Democrats back in 01 were being coerced into backing Bush with the Afghan invasion?....

On September 11, 2001, George Bush was given a blank check to get the mother fuckers who attacked us. He had unprecedented support both at home and abroad

He took that support and used it to trump up reasons to attack Iraq. In doing so, he abandoned his war on terror for an ill-advised attack which he blundered

And then, next administration, refuses to raise the debt ceiling to pay for their charge account.

Yep, that's the R.

You have no way of knowing this but President Obama does not agree that we should renege on our debts. He does not agree with the pubpots that we should just yell "Charge it" and then refuse to pay for the bills they already passed.

Not surprising that you're another rw who doesn't know what the debt ceiling is.

Yep, that's the R.

You have no way of knowing this but President Obama does not agree that we should renege on our debts. He does not agree with the pubpots that we should just yell "Charge it" and then refuse to pay for the bills they already passed.

Not surprising that you're another rw who doesn't know what the debt ceiling is.

No one agrees that we should renege on our debts. What we need to renege on is creating more debt, and that means we need seruous spending cuts. To insist that we engage in making those cuts as a response to a need to again raise the debt ceiling is just common sense.

Forum List

Back