Gov. Christy Giving Boehner & House Majority Hell

There is no Governor Christy.

There's a Governor Christie in New Jersey, though...

Probably not supporting the Sandy relief bill.

Yep. That's what it sounds like.

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, after unleashing an exquisite rant via Twitter this morning, will hold a press conference at 2:00 PM ET to discuss House Republicans’ current refusal to hold a vote on Hurricane Sandy relief aid. Last night, after passing fiscal cliff legislation, House Republican leadership, especially John Boehner, decided to pull the Hurricane Sandy aid bill — which the House GOP has been trying to kill or at least slash, for weeks.

Watch Live: Governor Christie On GOP Refusal To Vote On Hurricane Sandy Relief (2 PM) | The New Civil Rights Movement

"They (GOP) are so concerned with their own internal politics, they aren't doing their job."

Wow

Last edited:
Well Obama was so concerned he jetted off to Hawaii..

Christy has become a joke

Maybe if Christie was teaching his citizens how to be self-reliant, he wouldn't need help from others. Just saying.

I always find it funny how hyper-partisans genuflect to someone when they are saying what they want to hear and when that same person starts saying something the hyper-partisan doesn't want to hear, they suddenly transform into a substandard human being.

Maybe if Christie was teaching his citizens how to be self-reliant, he wouldn't need help from others. Just saying.

Wow, dude, that's harsh.
How do you expect them to be self reliant when they lost everything?

Sometimes people need help. I would classify a hurricane passing through your neighborhood and destroying everything you knew a need for help.

I like him. He stands for what he believes in. He does not seem to cave. His bi-partisan ideology he got going on, well, interests me. If the GOP fuck him, he says fuck you. I like that. Wish he would run in 2016.. Then again, we got 4 years :(

Wow, dude, that's harsh.

Sometimes people need help. I would classify a hurricane passing through your neighborhood and destroying everything you knew a need for help.

wow dude, maybe Christy should of planned better.
but that could be asking a little much, just like Ray Nagin and Katrina..didn't stop you people from blaming Bush..

Wow, dude, that's harsh.

I cant thank this, or I would

The GOP is currently so disfunction that the most routine duties of a GOP congressman or congresswoman is a huge hurdle.

The 80th Congress - the "Do Nothing Congress" - passed three times the legislation this outgoing Congress passed.

Wow, dude, that's harsh.

wow dude, maybe Christy should of planned better.
but that could be asking a little much, just like Ray Nagin and Katrina..didn't stop you people from blaming Bush..

...I"m not a liberal.
Anyway, you can't plan for every eventuality. Well, you could, but how would you afford it? I'm sure Christie was probably worried about more immediate concerns, like gang violence, Jersey's economy, and the like. When the time came to worry about a hurricane, it was already knocking on his door.

Take around here. No one was planning on tornadoes striking around here. Sure, there was the possibility, but how was I going to afford a storm shelter? Six weeks of food, money, and the like put back when I have bills to pay? Get on the Dole? No thanks, I'll pass.

The GOP is currently so disfunction that the most routine duties of a GOP congressman or congresswoman is a huge hurdle.

The 80th Congress - the "Do Nothing Congress" - passed three times the legislation this outgoing Congress passed.

they have to wait for the magic money tree to grow, us tax payers are being bled dry

Forum List

Back