Gov. Abbot of Texas Cut Funding for Local Food Banks by 44%

Wrong I am not against anyone getting benefits. Simply pointing out YOUR hypocrisy and judgment of others that do. So much MAGA in you it makes me laugh. Get a job freeloading lowlife.

None out there moron. I told you, find me a decent paying job I'm capable of doing and I'll apply there. You can't because as a typical leftist, you are a fraud; all mouth and no action.

Why do you need someone to find you employment? Like the typical tardherder you are a lazy loud mouth puss-puss.

MAGA

Why do you need someone to find you employment? Like the typical tardherder you are a lazy loud mouth puss-puss.

Well when you talk to stupid people, you have to show them how stupid they are. You are telling me to find a job that doesn't exist. Since you don't have the intelligence to understand that, I have to show you that it doesn't exist.

Well when you talk to stupid people, you have to show them how stupid they are. You are telling me to find a job that doesn't exist. Since you don't have the intelligence to understand that, I have to show you that it doesn't exist.

No you are to fucking lazy to even finf the job, but damn you sure will pass judgment on others collecting the same benefits as you. How very MAGA of you!!!!

MAGA

No you are to fucking lazy to even finf the job, but damn you sure will pass judgment on others collecting the same benefits as you. How very MAGA of you!!!!

You leftists are born liars. Show me any post of mine where I ever passed judgement with somebody on disability.

The unemployment rate is 6.3%. People that had jobs can't even get them back, and you're telling me there is a job out there that pays a living wage who would hire me at this age and no experience at anything. So prove how lazy I am. All talk--no action.

You leftists are born liars. Show me any post of mine where I ever passed judgement with somebody on disability.

The unemployment rate is 6.3%. People that had jobs can't even get them back, and you're telling me there is a job out there that pays a living wage who would hire me at this age and no experience at anything. So prove how lazy I am. All talk--no action.

You werd just passing judgement on how others on snap spend their money on what foods. Calling them fat slobs, apparently YOU have made great food choices to help yiur condition. How MAGA of you.

MAGA

You werd just passing judgement on how others on snap spend their money on what foods. Calling them fat slobs, apparently YOU have made great food choices to help yiur condition. How MAGA of you.

I just see what they buy in stores is all. They're right in front of me at times. I've been bugged as other customers have by some SNAP's person to use their food stamps to buy some of our food. The scam is you let them check out your items using their card for lets say $25.00 of stuff, and at the end of the line, you get your items back for giving them $20.00 in cash. They turned their card into cash, and you bought your items for five dollars less.

Our customers used to use temp help to get new employees and fluctuate their staff based on activity. It's the only way some companies hire new employees. They try them out for a few months, and if they work out, offer them the next available full-time job. Employers and supervisors tell me that at times they ask the temps if they can work more hours. The SNAP's employees refuse. If they make over X amount of money per month, they get reduced benefits the next card they get. Of course, the company never offers them a full-time job.

What really aggravates me is when I see them use their cards to buy food, and then whip out a wad of cash for beer, wine, flowers, huge bags of dog food and cat litter. After they checkout, they head to the customer service desk to buy lottery tickets.

I just see what they buy in stores is all. They're right in front of me at times. I've been bugged as other customers have by some SNAP's person to use their food stamps to buy some of our food. The scam is you let them check out your items using their card for lets say $25.00 of stuff, and at the end of the line, you get your items back for giving them $20.00 in cash. They turned their card into cash, and you bought your items for five dollars less.

Our customers used to use temp help to get new employees and fluctuate their staff based on activity. It's the only way some companies hire new employees. They try them out for a few months, and if they work out, offer them the next available full-time job. Employers and supervisors tell me that at times they ask the temps if they can work more hours. The SNAP's employees refuse. If they make over X amount of money per month, they get reduced benefits the next card they get. Of course, the company never offers them a full-time job.

What really aggravates me is when I see them use their cards to buy food, and then whip out a wad of cash for beer, wine, flowers, huge bags of dog food and cat litter. After they checkout, they head to the customer service desk to buy lottery tickets.

That had nothing to do with you judging them and calling them fat. Your flailing because you have been caught in a lie. How MAGA of you.

MAGA

That had nothing to do with you judging them and calling them fat. Your flailing because you have been caught in a lie. How MAGA of you.

You didn't specify which part of my comment you were replying to. But I stand behind that. They usually are fat. I have a family of HUD people next door. Not one adult there under 300 lbs.

Great... Thanks for showing us who you are....

You would let your fellow citizens die at home but spend Trillions in a Shithole in the middle east....

Ideology has taken over your brain to point of loosing reason... You are worshipping two hundred year old dead guys who by the way expected the Constitution to be updated for modern times...

Those dead guys gave us the ability to create the greatest, wealthiest, and strongest country in the world. You don't see hard working Americans making rafts to get to Cuba, it's the other way around.

Nobody is dying at home from starvation unless they wanted to. We have provided for our citizens for many years. The problem however like most social programs is that they are abused. And don't tell me it's rare because we have more than our share of SNAP's people in our grocery stores and I see the abuse almost every time.
US has one of the highest percentage of people below the poverty line. So US is one of the worst for providing for there citizens compared to other countries...

As for your I have seen abuse therefore it must be everywhere:

"SNAP fraud is relatively rare, according to available data and reports. ... The most frequently cited measure of fraud is the national retailer trafficking rate, which, estimated that 1.5% of SNAP benefits redeemed from FY2012-FY2014 were trafficked."

Now you can critize the report all you like but please do it with a report that do the same level of diligence to produce...
"Poor" people in the US live far better than 95% of people in shitholes that make up 75% of the world's population. Oh, and they're tons fatter.

So it is not make America great... Just make us better than a third world country...

So you are happy with America looking up to European Countries, Japan, Australia, New Zealand....

Fatter doesn't mean healthier... US cheap food makes people fatter and generally more sick....

In Germany they look after there most vulnerable because they are German, British look after the vulnerable because they are British....

Being a patriot is not about singing an anthem or raising a flag, it is about helping your fellow citizens when in need... We do this to create a better society for our citizens... That is what real patriots do...

Reality "Poor" US citizens have a bad deal when compare to say a place like Germany... By the way Germany has run a surplus for 7 years straight to 2019...
I neither look up or down at European countries, Japan and so on. They have poor people too, but they're not fat. Being a patriot should not be about making fat people fatter to me. I guess I'm not that "woke".

Obesity rates are higher in poorer people in the first world. Cheap food is unhealthy and has loads of fat...

You associate fat to being wealthy... When the opposite is actually true in the first world.

There has been claims that US is the ri
why is the government f̶u̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶g̶a̶n̶i̶z̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶??
What you mean is:
Why is the government feeding hungry citizens?
not the governments job to feed hungry people,,, that always results in a weaker society,,,

Wow you missed the part of the constitution about maintaining the general welfare of our nation.

You russian trolls need to learn more about America and our constitution.
general doesnt mean you take from one group and give to another,,

How the fuck do you think General Welfare works.....

Please have the decency to go for a shit on the flag because you don't give a fuck about your fellow citizens....
general means it helps everyone,, this takes from one and gives to another,, thats not general,,

General doesn't mean everyone... Get a fuck dictionary...

I can mean everyone but that is a very narrow definition...

By the way
Remember that Iraq war that Republicans lied to get people into it...

GOP and Trump love forcing people to do things as well... Iraq could have cancelled all college loans, housed the homeless and fix the Vets hospitals... And there would be still plenty of change...

GOP just steal big... Trump basically gave China TPP and then took the bribes...

Again, the US Constitution charges our federal authorities with the protection of their people from enemies domestic and foreign. You can argue that Iraq was no real threat to the US, but at the time, neither was Osama.

There is nothing in the Constitution that justifies feeding the people, and no, it's not covered under General Welfare. If if was, then the federal government would also be providing houses and cars for all of it's citizens.

You would let your fellow citizens die at home but spend Trillions in a Shithole in the middle east....

Ideology has taken over your brain to point of loosing reason... You are worshipping two hundred year old dead guys who by the way expected the Constitution to be updated for modern times...

its sure doesnt mean stealing from one and giving to another,,,

it is not stealing... Economics is a made made construct with flaws...

‘THE TRUE MEASURE OF ANY SOCIETY CAN BE FOUND IN HOW IT TREATS ITS MOST VULNERABLE MEMBERS’ - Mahatma Gandhi...

Nelson Mandela — 'A Nation should not be judged by how it treats its highest citizens, but it's lowest ones'

so youre OK with corp. welfare too??

When were they the most vulnerable?
When is a corporate a member of society?

so you are OK with it,, figures,,,
Did i say that...

Listening to what you want to hear...

you didnt deny it,,,
I didn't advocate it, did I?

Please show me where i did? Then you can talk about Corp Welfare...

and yet democrats are giving corp. welfare more than ever seen in history,,,

your words dont match your groups actions,,

are you lying???
Didn't mention Democrats...

What group.... I not a member of a tribe or cult....

You are one making claims without any evidence... Where did I advocate corp welfare?

you didnt deny it until you lied about it,,,

I| don't think you get it... i don't have top deny anything, you have to prove it...

You see you made the allegation, it is up to you to prove it...

COME ON MAN!!

you can do better than that,,

Come on Man yourself....

You made an allegation, now back it up...

I said we should be judged as a society by how we treat our most vulnerable...

You accused of advocating Corp Welfare...

hate to break it to you buttercup but society doesnt exist based on your opinion,,,

at the fed level all welfare is not authorized,,,

Well the Supreme court disagrees with you... But if you think I am wrong, bring a case in front of them...

So Keyboard warrior who throws out unproven allegations or Supreme Court?
\
\
SCOTUS is corrupted with leftist and conservatives,,,

So experts at reading the actual law assigned to that role as per constitution...

So you don't agree with he constitution...
who said theyre experts and whats that got to do with following the text of it,,,

thats why dems want to pack it with more libs cause the cons will rule the con way,,

both sides are corrupt and we need constitutionalist as judges not cons and libs,,

So you don't like the SC judges even though GOP appointed most of them despite only winning one popular vote for president in 28 years...

The Supreme Court Justices know a lot more about the law than you seem to do..

the GOP are a bunch of back stabbing liars,, but they have one thing going for them,,

THEY ARENT DEMOCRATS,,

GOP screws you over but hey you will still vote for them because they are not Democrats...

after 30 yrs of voting I have never once voted for a dem or repube at the fed level,,,

hunter,

We have had discussions before about how the voting system should be modernised using preference voting in multiseat districts...

This would allow more views to be reflected in US politics. I do agree with you there should be more viable options than the one man one vote which creates the two party model where you vote for your least unfavourable candidate...

You didn't specify which part of my comment you were replying to. But I stand behind that. They usually are fat. I have a family of HUD people next door. Not one adult there under 300 lbs.

And how awesome are your food choices you disabled lazy tRumptard?

MAGA

Those dead guys gave us the ability to create the greatest, wealthiest, and strongest country in the world. You don't see hard working Americans making rafts to get to Cuba, it's the other way around.

Nobody is dying at home from starvation unless they wanted to. We have provided for our citizens for many years. The problem however like most social programs is that they are abused. And don't tell me it's rare because we have more than our share of SNAP's people in our grocery stores and I see the abuse almost every time.
US has one of the highest percentage of people below the poverty line. So US is one of the worst for providing for there citizens compared to other countries...

As for your I have seen abuse therefore it must be everywhere:

"SNAP fraud is relatively rare, according to available data and reports. ... The most frequently cited measure of fraud is the national retailer trafficking rate, which, estimated that 1.5% of SNAP benefits redeemed from FY2012-FY2014 were trafficked."

Now you can critize the report all you like but please do it with a report that do the same level of diligence to produce...
"Poor" people in the US live far better than 95% of people in shitholes that make up 75% of the world's population. Oh, and they're tons fatter.

So it is not make America great... Just make us better than a third world country...

So you are happy with America looking up to European Countries, Japan, Australia, New Zealand....

Fatter doesn't mean healthier... US cheap food makes people fatter and generally more sick....

In Germany they look after there most vulnerable because they are German, British look after the vulnerable because they are British....

Being a patriot is not about singing an anthem or raising a flag, it is about helping your fellow citizens when in need... We do this to create a better society for our citizens... That is what real patriots do...

Reality "Poor" US citizens have a bad deal when compare to say a place like Germany... By the way Germany has run a surplus for 7 years straight to 2019...
I neither look up or down at European countries, Japan and so on. They have poor people too, but they're not fat. Being a patriot should not be about making fat people fatter to me. I guess I'm not that "woke".

Obesity rates are higher in poorer people in the first world. Cheap food is unhealthy and has loads of fat...

You associate fat to being wealthy... When the opposite is actually true in the first world.

There has been claims that US is the ri
why is the government f̶u̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶g̶a̶n̶i̶z̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶??
What you mean is:
Why is the government feeding hungry citizens?
not the governments job to feed hungry people,,, that always results in a weaker society,,,

Wow you missed the part of the constitution about maintaining the general welfare of our nation.

You russian trolls need to learn more about America and our constitution.
general doesnt mean you take from one group and give to another,,

How the fuck do you think General Welfare works.....

Please have the decency to go for a shit on the flag because you don't give a fuck about your fellow citizens....
general means it helps everyone,, this takes from one and gives to another,, thats not general,,

General doesn't mean everyone... Get a fuck dictionary...

I can mean everyone but that is a very narrow definition...

By the way
Remember that Iraq war that Republicans lied to get people into it...

GOP and Trump love forcing people to do things as well... Iraq could have cancelled all college loans, housed the homeless and fix the Vets hospitals... And there would be still plenty of change...

GOP just steal big... Trump basically gave China TPP and then took the bribes...

Again, the US Constitution charges our federal authorities with the protection of their people from enemies domestic and foreign. You can argue that Iraq was no real threat to the US, but at the time, neither was Osama.

There is nothing in the Constitution that justifies feeding the people, and no, it's not covered under General Welfare. If if was, then the federal government would also be providing houses and cars for all of it's citizens.

its sure doesnt mean stealing from one and giving to another,,,

it is not stealing... Economics is a made made construct with flaws...

‘THE TRUE MEASURE OF ANY SOCIETY CAN BE FOUND IN HOW IT TREATS ITS MOST VULNERABLE MEMBERS’ - Mahatma Gandhi...

Nelson Mandela — 'A Nation should not be judged by how it treats its highest citizens, but it's lowest ones'

so youre OK with corp. welfare too??

When were they the most vulnerable?
When is a corporate a member of society?

so you are OK with it,, figures,,,
Did i say that...

Listening to what you want to hear...

you didnt deny it,,,
I didn't advocate it, did I?

Please show me where i did? Then you can talk about Corp Welfare...

and yet democrats are giving corp. welfare more than ever seen in history,,,

your words dont match your groups actions,,

are you lying???
Didn't mention Democrats...

What group.... I not a member of a tribe or cult....

You are one making claims without any evidence... Where did I advocate corp welfare?

you didnt deny it until you lied about it,,,

I| don't think you get it... i don't have top deny anything, you have to prove it...

You see you made the allegation, it is up to you to prove it...

COME ON MAN!!

you can do better than that,,

Come on Man yourself....

You made an allegation, now back it up...

I said we should be judged as a society by how we treat our most vulnerable...

You accused of advocating Corp Welfare...

hate to break it to you buttercup but society doesnt exist based on your opinion,,,

at the fed level all welfare is not authorized,,,

Well the Supreme court disagrees with you... But if you think I am wrong, bring a case in front of them...

So Keyboard warrior who throws out unproven allegations or Supreme Court?
\
\
SCOTUS is corrupted with leftist and conservatives,,,

So experts at reading the actual law assigned to that role as per constitution...

So you don't agree with he constitution...
who said theyre experts and whats that got to do with following the text of it,,,

thats why dems want to pack it with more libs cause the cons will rule the con way,,

both sides are corrupt and we need constitutionalist as judges not cons and libs,,

So you don't like the SC judges even though GOP appointed most of them despite only winning one popular vote for president in 28 years...

The Supreme Court Justices know a lot more about the law than you seem to do..

the GOP are a bunch of back stabbing liars,, but they have one thing going for them,,

THEY ARENT DEMOCRATS,,

GOP screws you over but hey you will still vote for them because they are not Democrats...

after 30 yrs of voting I have never once voted for a dem or repube at the fed level,,,

hunter,

We have had discussions before about how the voting system should be modernised using preference voting in multiseat districts...

This would allow more views to be reflected in US politics. I do agree with you there should be more viable options than the one man one vote which creates the two party model where you vote for your least unfavourable candidate...
NO we dont need more views in fed politic,, we only need one and thats covered in the constitution,,

if you have a different view you are welcome to live your life anyway you please as long as you dont force another person do do something they dont want,,

not sure about your state but I had 4 other options for potus,,

what need done is to ban party politics at the fed level..
the feds are to represent their people in their state not the dem or repube party,,

I'm not on food stamps. I spend my own money (which I collect in rent and pay taxes on) for food. I may have a few pounds I don't actually need like most people my age, but I don't look anywhere near these people.

I'm not on food stamps. I spend my own money (which I collect in rent and pay taxes on) for food. I may have a few pounds I don't actually need like most people my age, but I don't look anywhere near these people.

Thank god you are here to pass judgment on them. If you had a job perhaps you wouldn't have those extra pounds. And wouldn't be sucking on the gubnit tit.

MAGA

Thank god you are here to pass judgment on them. If you had a job perhaps you wouldn't have those extra pounds. And wouldn't be sucking on the gubnit tit.

Like I said, I may go back after this is all over. They still allow me to work if I want to. But right now I'm doing okay. In the summer time there isn't enough hours in the day to take care of this place. In the winter I get a little stir crazy. But just like with anything else, because of my comorbidity that makes it dangerous if I catch this thing, I avoid going anywhere I don't really have to be outside of family doings. I'm collecting from a program I paid into my entire life, just like I collect from insurance I pay my entire life if something tragic happens.

Your people created this society, too bad if you don't like it. But you're going to continue voting for the commies and then complain to me about the government they created.

Like I said, I may go back after this is all over. They still allow me to work if I want to. But right now I'm doing okay. In the summer time there isn't enough hours in the day to take care of this place. In the winter I get a little stir crazy. But just like with anything else, because of my comorbidity that makes it dangerous if I catch this thing, I avoid going anywhere I don't really have to be outside of family doings. I'm collecting from a program I paid into my entire life, just like I collect from insurance I pay my entire life if something tragic happens.

Your people created this society, too bad if you don't like it. But you're going to continue voting for the commies and then complain to me about the government they created.

Brother I actually wish you the best with your condition and hope you can go back to work, if you choose. I actually do not begrudge you your benefits 1 bit either, just trying to make the point that mostt people on them do not cheat to get them. I know there are peeps out there that cheat ANY system and you will never stop that 100%. Best of luck to you!!!

Brother I actually wish you the best with your condition and hope you can go back to work, if you choose. I actually do not begrudge you your benefits 1 bit either, just trying to make the point that mostt people on them do not cheat to get them. I know there are peeps out there that cheat ANY system and you will never stop that 100%. Best of luck to you!!!

Thank you much. I'll be just fine. God watches out for me even though the road isn't always easy. Now I never said most people cheat to get them, but enough where it should get some attention and action. I've made deliveries to companies where the receiver had the intelligence of a 13 year old. They bust their ass every day, much harder than the other workers. But they will never be anything in life simply because they lack that intelligence, and I would rather see those people get benefits more than people who found ways to get around the system and are able to sit home and relax instead of working. After all, you can't help the way you were born.

Forum List

Back