Gov. Abbot of Texas Cut Funding for Local Food Banks by 44%

who said theyre experts and whats that got to do with following the text of it,,,

thats why dems want to pack it with more libs cause the cons will rule the con way,,

both sides are corrupt and we need constitutionalist as judges not cons and libs,,

Of course they could interpret the text as it was originally written. Where "we the people" only included white males with money or property.
I see youre ignorant on the topic,,

Not at all. I read Scott V Sandford 60 U.S. (19 How.) 393 (1857),
that was way back when they respected the constitution,, that hasnt happened in decades,,

Actually the decision says just what I said, that "we the people" only included white males with money or property.

When the Constitution was adopted, they were not regarded in any of the States as members of the community which constituted the State, and were not numbered among its "people or citizens."

thats why they only give opinions,,

fact is all people had equal human rights,, not just property owners,,

Maybe nobody told you that supreme court opinions are the same as law. As the interpreter of constitution and law, their opinion becomes the law of the land.

Maybe nobody told you that supreme court opinions are the same as law. As the interpreter of constitution and law, their opinion becomes the law of the land.
SCOTUS doesnt make law,, they review laws to determine if they are in compliance with the constitution,,

anything different is in violation of the constitution,,, sadly thats been the case for over a 100 yrs,,,

SCOTUS doesnt make law,, they review laws to determine if they are in compliance with the constitution,,
In addition, they define what both laws, and the constitution means. Such as when they interpreted the meaning of ratified, example, when constitutional amendment were ratified, and what specific act constituted ratification.

In addition, they define what both laws, and the constitution means. Such as when they interpreted the meaning of ratified, example, when constitutional amendment were ratified, and what specific act constituted ratification.
thats the revisionist history story,,

An example is why Hillary Clinton was never charged with 18 USC 798. Was because of Gorin v. United States (1941), Where the USSC rewrote the statute changing the requirement from "gross negligence" to "intent"

An example is why Hillary Clinton was never charged with 18 USC 798. Was because of Gorin v. United States (1941), Where the USSC rewrote the statute changing the requirement from "gross negligence" to "intent"
thanks for showing how corrupt they are,, the big question is how do we get control back from them,,

thanks for showing how corrupt they are,, the big question is how do we get control back from them,,

Article 3 section 2

In all the other Cases before mentioned, the supreme Court shall have appellate Jurisdiction, both as to Law and Fact, with such Exceptions, and under such Regulations as the Congress shall make.

Congress has the power to regulate how the supreme court operates.

Great... Thanks for showing us who you are....

You would let your fellow citizens die at home but spend Trillions in a Shithole in the middle east....

Ideology has taken over your brain to point of loosing reason... You are worshipping two hundred year old dead guys who by the way expected the Constitution to be updated for modern times...

Those dead guys gave us the ability to create the greatest, wealthiest, and strongest country in the world. You don't see hard working Americans making rafts to get to Cuba, it's the other way around.

Nobody is dying at home from starvation unless they wanted to. We have provided for our citizens for many years. The problem however like most social programs is that they are abused. And don't tell me it's rare because we have more than our share of SNAP's people in our grocery stores and I see the abuse almost every time.
US has one of the highest percentage of people below the poverty line. So US is one of the worst for providing for there citizens compared to other countries...

As for your I have seen abuse therefore it must be everywhere:

"SNAP fraud is relatively rare, according to available data and reports. ... The most frequently cited measure of fraud is the national retailer trafficking rate, which, estimated that 1.5% of SNAP benefits redeemed from FY2012-FY2014 were trafficked."

Now you can critize the report all you like but please do it with a report that do the same level of diligence to produce...
"Poor" people in the US live far better than 95% of people in shitholes that make up 75% of the world's population. Oh, and they're tons fatter.

So it is not make America great... Just make us better than a third world country...

So you are happy with America looking up to European Countries, Japan, Australia, New Zealand....

Fatter doesn't mean healthier... US cheap food makes people fatter and generally more sick....

In Germany they look after there most vulnerable because they are German, British look after the vulnerable because they are British....

Being a patriot is not about singing an anthem or raising a flag, it is about helping your fellow citizens when in need... We do this to create a better society for our citizens... That is what real patriots do...

Reality "Poor" US citizens have a bad deal when compare to say a place like Germany... By the way Germany has run a surplus for 7 years straight to 2019...
I neither look up or down at European countries, Japan and so on. They have poor people too, but they're not fat. Being a patriot should not be about making fat people fatter to me. I guess I'm not that "woke".

Obesity rates are higher in poorer people in the first world. Cheap food is unhealthy and has loads of fat...

You associate fat to being wealthy... When the opposite is actually true in the first world.

There has been claims that US is the ri
why is the government f̶u̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶g̶a̶n̶i̶z̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶??
What you mean is:
Why is the government feeding hungry citizens?
not the governments job to feed hungry people,,, that always results in a weaker society,,,

Wow you missed the part of the constitution about maintaining the general welfare of our nation.

You russian trolls need to learn more about America and our constitution.
general doesnt mean you take from one group and give to another,,

How the fuck do you think General Welfare works.....

Please have the decency to go for a shit on the flag because you don't give a fuck about your fellow citizens....
general means it helps everyone,, this takes from one and gives to another,, thats not general,,

General doesn't mean everyone... Get a fuck dictionary...

I can mean everyone but that is a very narrow definition...

By the way
Remember that Iraq war that Republicans lied to get people into it...

GOP and Trump love forcing people to do things as well... Iraq could have cancelled all college loans, housed the homeless and fix the Vets hospitals... And there would be still plenty of change...

GOP just steal big... Trump basically gave China TPP and then took the bribes...

Again, the US Constitution charges our federal authorities with the protection of their people from enemies domestic and foreign. You can argue that Iraq was no real threat to the US, but at the time, neither was Osama.

There is nothing in the Constitution that justifies feeding the people, and no, it's not covered under General Welfare. If if was, then the federal government would also be providing houses and cars for all of it's citizens.

You would let your fellow citizens die at home but spend Trillions in a Shithole in the middle east....

Ideology has taken over your brain to point of loosing reason... You are worshipping two hundred year old dead guys who by the way expected the Constitution to be updated for modern times...

its sure doesnt mean stealing from one and giving to another,,,

it is not stealing... Economics is a made made construct with flaws...

‘THE TRUE MEASURE OF ANY SOCIETY CAN BE FOUND IN HOW IT TREATS ITS MOST VULNERABLE MEMBERS’ - Mahatma Gandhi...

Nelson Mandela — 'A Nation should not be judged by how it treats its highest citizens, but it's lowest ones'

so youre OK with corp. welfare too??

When were they the most vulnerable?
When is a corporate a member of society?

so you are OK with it,, figures,,,
Did i say that...

Listening to what you want to hear...

you didnt deny it,,,
I didn't advocate it, did I?

Please show me where i did? Then you can talk about Corp Welfare...

and yet democrats are giving corp. welfare more than ever seen in history,,,

your words dont match your groups actions,,

are you lying???
Didn't mention Democrats...

What group.... I not a member of a tribe or cult....

You are one making claims without any evidence... Where did I advocate corp welfare?

you didnt deny it until you lied about it,,,

I| don't think you get it... i don't have top deny anything, you have to prove it...

You see you made the allegation, it is up to you to prove it...

COME ON MAN!!

you can do better than that,,

Come on Man yourself....

You made an allegation, now back it up...

I said we should be judged as a society by how we treat our most vulnerable...

You accused of advocating Corp Welfare...

hate to break it to you buttercup but society doesnt exist based on your opinion,,,

at the fed level all welfare is not authorized,,,

Well the Supreme court disagrees with you... But if you think I am wrong, bring a case in front of them...

So Keyboard warrior who throws out unproven allegations or Supreme Court?
\
\
SCOTUS is corrupted with leftist and conservatives,,,

So experts at reading the actual law assigned to that role as per constitution...

So you don't agree with he constitution...
who said theyre experts and whats that got to do with following the text of it,,,

thats why dems want to pack it with more libs cause the cons will rule the con way,,

both sides are corrupt and we need constitutionalist as judges not cons and libs,,

So you don't like the SC judges even though GOP appointed most of them despite only winning one popular vote for president in 28 years...

The Supreme Court Justices know a lot more about the law than you seem to do..

Those dead guys gave us the ability to create the greatest, wealthiest, and strongest country in the world. You don't see hard working Americans making rafts to get to Cuba, it's the other way around.

Nobody is dying at home from starvation unless they wanted to. We have provided for our citizens for many years. The problem however like most social programs is that they are abused. And don't tell me it's rare because we have more than our share of SNAP's people in our grocery stores and I see the abuse almost every time.
US has one of the highest percentage of people below the poverty line. So US is one of the worst for providing for there citizens compared to other countries...

"SNAP fraud is relatively rare, according to available data and reports. ... The most frequently cited measure of fraud is the national retailer trafficking rate, which, estimated that 1.5% of SNAP benefits redeemed from FY2012-FY2014 were trafficked."

Now you can critize the report all you like but please do it with a report that do the same level of diligence to produce...
"Poor" people in the US live far better than 95% of people in shitholes that make up 75% of the world's population. Oh, and they're tons fatter.

So it is not make America great... Just make us better than a third world country...

So you are happy with America looking up to European Countries, Japan, Australia, New Zealand....

Fatter doesn't mean healthier... US cheap food makes people fatter and generally more sick....

In Germany they look after there most vulnerable because they are German, British look after the vulnerable because they are British....

Being a patriot is not about singing an anthem or raising a flag, it is about helping your fellow citizens when in need... We do this to create a better society for our citizens... That is what real patriots do...

Reality "Poor" US citizens have a bad deal when compare to say a place like Germany... By the way Germany has run a surplus for 7 years straight to 2019...
I neither look up or down at European countries, Japan and so on. They have poor people too, but they're not fat. Being a patriot should not be about making fat people fatter to me. I guess I'm not that "woke".

Obesity rates are higher in poorer people in the first world. Cheap food is unhealthy and has loads of fat...

You associate fat to being wealthy... When the opposite is actually true in the first world.

why is the government f̶u̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶g̶a̶n̶i̶z̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶??
What you mean is:
not the governments job to feed hungry people,,, that always results in a weaker society,,,

Wow you missed the part of the constitution about maintaining the general welfare of our nation.

Please have the decency to go for a shit on the flag because you don't give a fuck about your fellow citizens....
general means it helps everyone,, this takes from one and gives to another,, thats not general,,

By the way

GOP and Trump love forcing people to do things as well... Iraq could have cancelled all college loans, housed the homeless and fix the Vets hospitals... And there would be still plenty of change...

GOP just steal big... Trump basically gave China TPP and then took the bribes...

Again, the US Constitution charges our federal authorities with the protection of their people from enemies domestic and foreign. You can argue that Iraq was no real threat to the US, but at the time, neither was Osama.

There is nothing in the Constitution that justifies feeding the people, and no, it's not covered under General Welfare. If if was, then the federal government would also be providing houses and cars for all of it's citizens.

‘THE TRUE MEASURE OF ANY SOCIETY CAN BE FOUND IN HOW IT TREATS ITS MOST VULNERABLE MEMBERS’ - Mahatma Gandhi...

Nelson Mandela — 'A Nation should not be judged by how it treats its highest citizens, but it's lowest ones'

Did i say that...

you didnt deny it,,,

are you lying???

You are one making claims without any evidence... Where did I advocate corp welfare?

I| don't think you get it... i don't have top deny anything, you have to prove it...

COME ON MAN!!

Come on Man yourself....

hate to break it to you buttercup but society doesnt exist based on your opinion,,,

Well the Supreme court disagrees with you... But if you think I am wrong, bring a case in front of them...

\
\

So experts at reading the actual law assigned to that role as per constitution...

So you don't like the SC judges even though GOP appointed most of them despite only winning one popular vote for president in 28 years...

the GOP are a bunch of back stabbing liars,, but they have one thing going for them,,

THEY ARENT DEMOCRATS,,

By the way if they went after Hillary they would have also had to go after many people from either party...

I love the whole Hillary must be evil... She is and is the smartest person in the world or she is not evil... But they said she was a drunk as well...

Facts are that a lot of Americans would be alive today if Hillary won...

What you mean is:

By the way

Did i say that...

you didnt deny it,,,

are you lying???

COME ON MAN!!

Come on Man yourself....

\
\

the GOP are a bunch of back stabbing liars,, but they have one thing going for them,,

THEY ARENT DEMOCRATS,,

GOP screws you over but hey you will still vote for them because they are not Democrats...

What you mean is:

By the way

Did i say that...

you didnt deny it,,,

are you lying???

COME ON MAN!!

Come on Man yourself....

\
\

THEY ARENT DEMOCRATS,,

GOP screws you over but hey you will still vote for them because they are not Democrats...

after 30 yrs of voting I have never once voted for a dem or repube at the fed level,,,

What you mean is:

By the way

Did i say that...

you didnt deny it,,,

are you lying???

COME ON MAN!!

Come on Man yourself....

\
\

Bull, people are fat because they eat too much. If they are stupid, lazy, gluttons and they want to risk hypertension and diabetes, it's on them.

Making excuses for them and giving them more food then they can healthily consume is just throwing fuel on the fire. That it ameliorates your liberal sense of guilt and bloats your self-righteousness is immaterial.

It's more that poor people eat like crap and don't get any exercise. That's their choice. Obesity is often hereditary and these fat people have families of five kids or more.

Wrong I am not against anyone getting benefits. Simply pointing out YOUR hypocrisy and judgment of others that do. So much MAGA in you it makes me laugh. Get a job freeloading lowlife.

None out there moron. I told you, find me a decent paying job I'm capable of doing and I'll apply there. You can't because as a typical leftist, you are a fraud; all mouth and no action.

Forum List

Back