Gov. Abbot of Texas Cut Funding for Local Food Banks by 44%

why is the government f̶u̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶g̶a̶n̶i̶z̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶??
What you mean is:
Why is the government feeding hungry citizens?
not the governments job to feed hungry people,,, that always results in a weaker society,,,

Wow you missed the part of the constitution about maintaining the general welfare of our nation.

You russian trolls need to learn more about America and our constitution.
general doesnt mean you take from one group and give to another,,

How the fuck do you think General Welfare works.....

Please have the decency to go for a shit on the flag because you don't give a fuck about your fellow citizens....
general means it helps everyone,, this takes from one and gives to another,, thats not general,,

General doesn't mean everyone... Get a fuck dictionary...

I can mean everyone but that is a very narrow definition...

By the way
Remember that Iraq war that Republicans lied to get people into it...

GOP and Trump love forcing people to do things as well... Iraq could have cancelled all college loans, housed the homeless and fix the Vets hospitals... And there would be still plenty of change...

GOP just steal big... Trump basically gave China TPP and then took the bribes...

Again, the US Constitution charges our federal authorities with the protection of their people from enemies domestic and foreign. You can argue that Iraq was no real threat to the US, but at the time, neither was Osama.

There is nothing in the Constitution that justifies feeding the people, and no, it's not covered under General Welfare. If if was, then the federal government would also be providing houses and cars for all of it's citizens.

Great... Thanks for showing us who you are....

You would let your fellow citizens die at home but spend Trillions in a Shithole in the middle east....

Ideology has taken over your brain to point of loosing reason... You are worshipping two hundred year old dead guys who by the way expected the Constitution to be updated for modern times...

its sure doesnt mean stealing from one and giving to another,,,

it is not stealing... Economics is a made made construct with flaws...

‘THE TRUE MEASURE OF ANY SOCIETY CAN BE FOUND IN HOW IT TREATS ITS MOST VULNERABLE MEMBERS’ - Mahatma Gandhi...

Nelson Mandela — 'A Nation should not be judged by how it treats its highest citizens, but it's lowest ones'

so youre OK with corp. welfare too??

When were they the most vulnerable?
When is a corporate a member of society?

why is the government f̶u̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶g̶a̶n̶i̶z̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶??
What you mean is:
not the governments job to feed hungry people,,, that always results in a weaker society,,,

Wow you missed the part of the constitution about maintaining the general welfare of our nation.

Please have the decency to go for a shit on the flag because you don't give a fuck about your fellow citizens....
general means it helps everyone,, this takes from one and gives to another,, thats not general,,

By the way

GOP and Trump love forcing people to do things as well... Iraq could have cancelled all college loans, housed the homeless and fix the Vets hospitals... And there would be still plenty of change...

GOP just steal big... Trump basically gave China TPP and then took the bribes...

Again, the US Constitution charges our federal authorities with the protection of their people from enemies domestic and foreign. You can argue that Iraq was no real threat to the US, but at the time, neither was Osama.

There is nothing in the Constitution that justifies feeding the people, and no, it's not covered under General Welfare. If if was, then the federal government would also be providing houses and cars for all of it's citizens.

You would let your fellow citizens die at home but spend Trillions in a Shithole in the middle east....

Ideology has taken over your brain to point of loosing reason... You are worshipping two hundred year old dead guys who by the way expected the Constitution to be updated for modern times...

‘THE TRUE MEASURE OF ANY SOCIETY CAN BE FOUND IN HOW IT TREATS ITS MOST VULNERABLE MEMBERS’ - Mahatma Gandhi...

Nelson Mandela — 'A Nation should not be judged by how it treats its highest citizens, but it's lowest ones'

so you are OK with it,, figures,,,

What you mean is:

By the way

Did i say that...

Listening to what you want to hear...

What you mean is:

By the way

Did i say that...

you didnt deny it,,,

What you mean is:

By the way

Did i say that...

you didnt deny it,,,
I didn't advocate it, did I?

Please show me where i did? Then you can talk about Corp Welfare...

What you mean is:

By the way

Did i say that...

you didnt deny it,,,

and yet democrats are giving corp. welfare more than ever seen in history,,,

your words dont match your groups actions,,

are you lying???

What you mean is:

By the way

Did i say that...

you didnt deny it,,,

are you lying???
Didn't mention Democrats...

What group.... I not a member of a tribe or cult....

You are one making claims without any evidence... Where did I advocate corp welfare?

What you mean is:

By the way

Did i say that...

you didnt deny it,,,

are you lying???

You are one making claims without any evidence... Where did I advocate corp welfare?

you didnt deny it until you lied about it,,,

What you mean is:

By the way

Did i say that...

you didnt deny it,,,

are you lying???

I| don't think you get it... i don't have top deny anything, you have to prove it...

You see you made the allegation, it is up to you to prove it...

What you mean is:

By the way

Did i say that...

you didnt deny it,,,

are you lying???

I| don't think you get it... i don't have top deny anything, you have to prove it...

COME ON MAN!!

you can do better than that,,

Texas Republicans...

Turning Bedford Falls into Pottersville with every stroke of the pen....

----------

The trouble for Texans is that they keep electing these a$$hole$ and they keep getting screwed-over by them...

Not exactly the brightest crayons in the box.

What you mean is:

By the way

Did i say that...

you didnt deny it,,,

are you lying???

COME ON MAN!!

Come on Man yourself....

You made an allegation, now back it up...

I said we should be judged as a society by how we treat our most vulnerable...

You accused of advocating Corp Welfare...

What you mean is:

By the way

Did i say that...

you didnt deny it,,,

are you lying???

COME ON MAN!!

Come on Man yourself....

hate to break it to you buttercup but society doesnt exist based on your opinion,,,

at the fed level all welfare is not authorized,,,

What you mean is:

By the way

Did i say that...

you didnt deny it,,,

are you lying???

COME ON MAN!!

Come on Man yourself....

hate to break it to you buttercup but society doesnt exist based on your opinion,,,

Well the Supreme court disagrees with you... But if you think I am wrong, bring a case in front of them...

So Keyboard warrior who throws out unproven allegations or Supreme Court?

What you mean is:

By the way

Did i say that...

you didnt deny it,,,

are you lying???

COME ON MAN!!

Come on Man yourself....

Well the Supreme court disagrees with you... But if you think I am wrong, bring a case in front of them...

\
\
SCOTUS is corrupted with leftist and conservatives,,,

Those dead guys gave us the ability to create the greatest, wealthiest, and strongest country in the world. You don't see hard working Americans making rafts to get to Cuba, it's the other way around.

Nobody is dying at home from starvation unless they wanted to. We have provided for our citizens for many years. The problem however like most social programs is that they are abused. And don't tell me it's rare because we have more than our share of SNAP's people in our grocery stores and I see the abuse almost every time.

What you mean is:

By the way

Did i say that...

you didnt deny it,,,

are you lying???

COME ON MAN!!

Come on Man yourself....

\
\
SCOTUS is corrupted with leftist and conservatives,,,

So experts at reading the actual law assigned to that role as per constitution...

So you don't agree with he constitution...

Those dead guys gave us the ability to create the greatest, wealthiest, and strongest country in the world. You don't see hard working Americans making rafts to get to Cuba, it's the other way around.

Nobody is dying at home from starvation unless they wanted to. We have provided for our citizens for many years. The problem however like most social programs is that they are abused. And don't tell me it's rare because we have more than our share of SNAP's people in our grocery stores and I see the abuse almost every time.

Those Dead Guys clearly said they wanted the Constitution to be a living constitution... There is plenty of them saying they expected the constitution to be modernised over time...
This means the people should have a resonable way of updating the constitution to reflect the will of the people. The US Constitution is far to hard to change to reflect present day society...

As an Example
The last change in US constitution Proposed and Completed was in 1971.
Compare that to Ireland, they have changed their constitution 35 times since (areas included Divorce, European Membership, Abortion, Nationality, Rights of the Child, Death Penalty, Blasphemy......)
Canada has 12...
Australia has had forty-four referendums have been held but only eight amendments have been passed, most recently in 1977...

So the US is not doing what those Dead Guys wanted...

US has one of the highest percentage of people below the poverty line. So US is one of the worst for providing for there citizens compared to other countries...

As for your I have seen abuse therefore it must be everywhere:

"SNAP fraud is relatively rare, according to available data and reports. ... The most frequently cited measure of fraud is the national retailer trafficking rate, which, estimated that 1.5% of SNAP benefits redeemed from FY2012-FY2014 were trafficked."

Now you can critize the report all you like but please do it with a report that do the same level of diligence to produce...

Forum List

Back