Gov. Abbot of Texas Cut Funding for Local Food Banks by 44%

Glad your here to judge all peoples worthiness of these programs. My best friend from high schools son was born with Downs Syndrome. He has contributed nothing. He should be left on the streets to die.

You should Butch thd fuck up and get another job or 2 and not be a burden to society any longer.

Your friend from schools son has a disability and we happily provide for that.

You want me to work, fine with me. Find me a job offer that pays a livable ($20.00 an hour range) wage at my age, with no experience at much of anything, that's a sit down job since I can only stand for a short period of time, and I'll take that job.

You're a typical lying leftist, and I hope what happened to me happens to you down the road.

Glad your here to judge all peoples worthiness of these programs. My best friend from high schools son was born with Downs Syndrome. He has contributed nothing. He should be left on the streets to die.

You should Butch thd fuck up and get another job or 2 and not be a burden to society any longer.

Your friend from schools son has a disability and we happily provide for that.

You want me to work, fine with me. Find me a job offer that pays a livable ($20.00 an hour range) wage at my age, with no experience at much of anything, that's a sit down job since I can only stand for a short period of time, and I'll take that job.

You're a typical lying leftist, and I hope what happened to me happens to you down the road.

Get 2 jobs then bub, Butch up and get off the gubnit tit.

MAGA

So keep living off the gubnit tit and bitching about others that get similar benefits. Oh so MAGA of you!!!!

How is it living off of anything when I paid taxes for the benefit my entire life? Let me ask: If you got into a terrible car accident, would you pay for all the medical bills and damages in cash because you don't believe in insurance companies, even though you carried insurance without one claim all of your life?

So keep living off the gubnit tit and bitching about others that get similar benefits. Oh so MAGA of you!!!!

How is it living off of anything when I paid taxes for the benefit my entire life? Let me ask: If you got into a terrible car accident, would you pay for all the medical bills and damages in cash because you don't believe in insurance companies, even though you carried insurance without one claim all of your life?

Why are you living on the gubnit tit while railing on about others that do. A very MAGA thing to do!!!!

MAGA

Why are you living on the gubnit tit while railing on about others that do. A very MAGA thing to do!!!!

No, I am collecting from a program that I paid into. That's not living off of anything anymore than you collecting money from an insurance company after your house burned down. Trying to conflate programs that we paid into and programs where people collect where they didn't pay a dime is night and day. I'm against people collecting when they are physically and mentally capable of taking care of themselves.

Food stamps aren't enough? I mean come on, poor Americans are the fattest people in the world!
The reason some poor Americans are obese is due to poor diet.

^^^didn't actually read link^^^

Sure I did. It stated that one reason is people buy junk instead of nutritious meals.

Look, I've witnessed what these people on food stamps buy. I've seen some fat pigs in line in front of me; not one item in their cart they have to prepare. They have cereal, Stoffers TV dinners, pre-prepared sugary soft drinks, microwave soft pretzels, frozen pizzas. At times they may buy fruit like grapes or bananas. But other than that their entire cart is loaded with crap.

The most aggravating thing to watch is when they pay for their food items with their SNAP's card, and then whip out a wad of money for cigarettes, beer or wine, huge bag of dog food, cat litter and flowers. Then they go to the customer service line to purchase lottery tickets.

Several times I or others have been approached in line by a joker asking other customers if they can purchase some of our items with their SNAP's card. They buy $25.00 of your items, and then you give them $20.00 for your items back after you both check out. They get $25.00 in cash, and you save $5.00 off your purchases.

No, I am collecting from a program that I paid into. That's not living off of anything anymore than you collecting money from an insurance company after your house burned down. Trying to conflate programs that we paid into and programs where people collect where they didn't pay a dime is night and day. I'm against people collecting when they are physically and mentally capable of taking care of themselves.

Glad you have made yourself the one to judge who should and shouldn't collect the benefits that you suck on now. How truly MAGA of you!!!!

MAGA!!!

Glad you have made yourself the one to judge who should and shouldn't collect the benefits that you suck on now. How truly MAGA of you!!!!

Thank your government too because they are the ones that made that decision for me.

You made tbe decision to be a freeloading welfare queen and suck on the gubnit tit instead of getting a job. Blame everyone but you. Oh so MAGA of you.

MAGA

Forum List

Back