Gov. Abbot of Texas Cut Funding for Local Food Banks by 44%

why is the government f̶u̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶g̶a̶n̶i̶z̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶??
What you mean is:
Why is the government feeding hungry citizens?
not the governments job to feed hungry people,,, that always results in a weaker society,,,
It's right there in the Constitution.
not seeing where they can take from one group of people and give to another without proper compensation,,

why is the government f̶u̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶g̶a̶n̶i̶z̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶??
What you mean is:
not the governments job to feed hungry people,,, that always results in a weaker society,,,
not seeing where they can take from one group of people and give to another without proper compensation,,
Not seeing where they did that.

What you mean is:
Not seeing where they did that.
of course you dont,, that would hurt your case,,

tell oh great one ,, why are the very people doing this also putting up signs that say DONT FEED THE BEARS???

Why should the government supply food banks ...food banks usually rely on private, business, corporate ,religious donations..

The government already feed the poor .....and half of South and central America with food stamps

Governemnt the solution to everything is the only thing these morons know

As we turn into some shithole hall monitor nation

Down with the union !

What you mean is:

Wow you missed the part of the constitution about maintaining the general welfare of our nation.

You russian trolls need to learn more about America and our constitution.

What you mean is:

Wow you missed the part of the constitution about maintaining the general welfare of our nation.

You russian trolls need to learn more about America and our constitution.
general doesnt mean you take from one group and give to another,,

Forum List

Back