Gotv!!

I honestly tell everyone I meet and end up talking about politics that Obama is a horrible President and is possibly one of the more stupid people in America. I also point out by policy how incredibly similar Obama and his polices are to that of Bush’s policies. Even Democrats end up agreeing and tell me why they don’t like Obama.

So I will continue to do as you asked.

To be fair I do the same about Mitt, it simply makes Republicans mad to hear how fucking full of shit their candidate is and have them be called on voting for a progressive.

Let us see. Reduce the income of the government, add two trillion for the military-industrial complex, and pay off the debt. Next, walk on water.

The whole spiel has the same aroma as a stockyard.

Let us see. Reduce the income of the government, add two trillion for the military-industrial complex, and pay off the debt. Next, walk on water.

And Obama's horseshit smells better?

Look, you can eat all of Obama's shit you like. Just don't tell me it's yummy.

OldRocks makes fun of one Gov't scam, and he's right, it's a scam.

But then in the next breath falls for an entirely different Gov't scam. Then struts around like he's so much smarter than everyone else! :D

Forum List

Back