Gotta Love Joe Biden..

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
The last time Biden helped the late night host with his Top 10 list was in May 2007, when was one of 10 senators reading the list. This time around Biden appeared solo, making his case for early voting and warning Letterman, “Dave, I hope to hell you voted.”

Source: Joe Biden's "Top 10 Reasons to Vote Early" | NBC Chicago

From less crowded polling centers to the promise of a $5 million donation from Donald Trump, here are Vice President Biden’s “Top 10 Reasons to Vote Early.”

10. I’m not saying each early voter gets a free cheeseburger, but I’m not saying they don’t either.

9. It’s vastly more effective than voting late.

8. You know who votes early? People with a backbone like a ramrod.

7. In a less crowded polling place, there’s plenty of room to stretch out, linger and relax.

6. If you vote early, you don’t have to pay taxes. Errr, I’m sorry, I’m being told that’s not accurate.

5. Single and looking to mingle? Find that special someone on the early voting line.

4. Of course, there’s the open bar!

3. Not exercising your right to vote is malarkey. It’s literally malarkey.

2. Early voters will receive a $5 million donation from Donald Trump.

1. Honestly, don’t you want this election over with already?

Check out the full clip below, courtesy of CBS:

Joe Biden's "Top 10 Reasons to Vote Early" | NBC Chicago

Especially when he's confident.. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pAyAde_sbE&feature=player_embedded&list=UUlzCn8DxRSCuMFv_WfzkcrQ]David Letterman - Joe Biden Top Ten - YouTube[/ame]

I can't stand obama but I prayed for him to live out his term in good health becuase that is the only thing keeping this freaking moron from being president.

Well obviously voters feel they'd rather have either Obama or Biden rather than those moron Teapartiers Romney and Ryan. Talk about zero point energy, those two are almost going backwards..

gawd help us if this a politician you gotta love

this man is a heartbeat away from President, that should be enough to scare the shit out you and vote Obama out...He doesn't have enough sense to not put that old fool in charge as Vice President

Well obviously voters feel they'd rather have either Obama or Biden rather than those moron Teapartiers Romney and Ryan. Talk about zero point energy, those two are almost going backwards..

No sense regurgitating MSNBC, we'll see next week.

No sense regurgitating MSNBC, we'll see next week.

I write my own posts, the regurgitation always, and I mean always comes from wingnuts and Fox, Breitbart, Drudge, etc..

Yes, so much experience I mispelled the word. But really, I think Biden should get up and move around a little...like a little too far off the short pier.

I'll love him better when he's a member of the touring moonbat comedy troupe.

Promise.

images

Sarah we could fill this thread with Biden funnies. :lol:

Sometimes I get a creeping chill when I realize he is but a heartbeat from the Presidency but them I warm myself remembering what a freaking hoot he might be as CIC as long as someone locked up the liquor and kept him away from the big old Red button.

Promise.

images

Please forgive me but I can't stop myself from posting this Biden classic....yeah you all have seen it..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2mzbuRgnI4]Joe Biden Tells Chuck Graham to Stand Up - YouTube[/ame]

Promise.

images

He's not going anywhere for 4 more years. Hope the Repubs find a better candidate, they've had their troubles for awhile now.

Promise.

images

Please forgive me but I can't stop myself from posting this Biden classic....yeah you all have seen it..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2mzbuRgnI4]Joe Biden Tells Chuck Graham to Stand Up - YouTube[/ame]

Oh Dreamy, you'll never change. George Bush, and many of the Republican VPs haven't been too swift.

You all have tried every term to make our guys seem as stupid as Dan Quayle but it will never happen.

Sure, if you like clowns for elected representatives. But I guess the nation actually does want clowns.

Forum List

Back