When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
- Mar 4, 2009
- Reaction score
- NW Ohio
The last time Biden helped the late night host with his Top 10 list was in May 2007, when was one of 10 senators reading the list. This time around Biden appeared solo, making his case for early voting and warning Letterman, Dave, I hope to hell you voted.
Source: Joe Biden's "Top 10 Reasons to Vote Early" | NBC Chicago
From less crowded polling centers to the promise of a $5 million donation from Donald Trump, here are Vice President Bidens Top 10 Reasons to Vote Early.
10. Im not saying each early voter gets a free cheeseburger, but Im not saying they dont either.
9. Its vastly more effective than voting late.
8. You know who votes early? People with a backbone like a ramrod.
7. In a less crowded polling place, theres plenty of room to stretch out, linger and relax.
6. If you vote early, you dont have to pay taxes. Errr, Im sorry, Im being told thats not accurate.
5. Single and looking to mingle? Find that special someone on the early voting line.
4. Of course, theres the open bar!
3. Not exercising your right to vote is malarkey. Its literally malarkey.
2. Early voters will receive a $5 million donation from Donald Trump.
1. Honestly, dont you want this election over with already?
Check out the full clip below, courtesy of CBS:
Joe Biden's "Top 10 Reasons to Vote Early" | NBC Chicago
Especially when he's confident..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pAyAde_sbE&feature=player_embedded&list=UUlzCn8DxRSCuMFv_WfzkcrQ]David Letterman - Joe Biden Top Ten - YouTube[/ame]