Got their panties in a wad!

Obviously- which makes you a defender or activist of hate speech- if you don't like it it's hate- right?

The thing about facts, evidence and truth- very few have the balls to see them, and even fewer to act on them.
When confronted they deflect with personal attacks- which renders hate speech- so, yeah, you're "sorry"- and you project you're discomfort on others because you don't have the balls to see the truth for what it is, based on irrefutable evidence and facts which contradict what you *want* to believe.

Dishonest people pull others out of context...

So, because I don't believe that Jews deserve what they are getting makes me the hater? That is some real twisted shit you got going on there.

That is some real twisted shit you got going on there.
So because I see the evidence and facts and truth makes me hater? Some real twisted shit you got going on there.

Or is it just because you don't like it you project so much?

That is some real twisted shit you got going on there.
So because I see the evidence and facts and truth makes me hater? Some real twisted shit you got going on there.

Or is it just because you don't like it you project so much?

You think because you type your hate in here, that makes it fact? Truth is, as sad as it is, your brand of hatred is nothing new.

So because I see the evidence and facts and truth makes me hater?

Depends on where you get your "truth"

9781578988815_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg
02BC8E8A0000044D-0-image-a-91_1449020263863.jpg

Depends on where you get your "truth"
Not really. Truth is constant. It has no bias of origin. Now, if you had said knowledge, I'd agree since knowledge evolves- that allows and demands that Truth be THE constant, no matter what religious or political dogma tries to spin or twist it into-

You think because you type your hate in here, that makes it fact? Truth is, as sad as it is, your brand of hatred is nothing new.
I don't hate. P.E.R.I.O.D. and all the projection in the world won't change that- I stand for Truth- I don't buy political dogma any more than I buy religious dogma and if an "expert" or an "official" tells me the sky is blue on a cloudless day, I will look for myself to see that. If a poster on a plotical message board attacks me personally, I'll take it for a bit- then chew him up and spit him out with his own words- and tell him he best bring a flashlight and two lunches.

Now, show me, specifically, what you're calling "hate" and explain why.

I don't hate. P.E.R.I.O.D. and all the projection in the world won't change that- I stand for Truth- I don't buy political dogma any more than I buy religious dogma and if an "expert" or an "official" tells me the sky is blue on a cloudless day, I will look for myself to see that. If a poster on a plotical message board attacks me personally, I'll take it for a bit- then chew him up and spit him out with his own words- and tell him he best bring a flashlight and two lunches.

Now, show me, specifically, what you're calling "hate" and explain why.

Ooooh you're scary....lol....{in a mocking voice} "I don't hate P.E.R.I.O.D.....lol Bull shit...You think you're the first person ever to try the internet bully, tough guy approach? It's pathetic dude...

You're OP is hate from start to end...Just be honest and say you side with those that would exterminate them from the planet....Otherwise, for the moment I am fully prepared to laugh at you over and over again, bigot.

You aren't in charge of me, and don't dictate what I write...It is a shame that you can't see your anti semitism...
Didn't say I was- you made an allegation I want to see specific evidence- being called anti-semite doesn't prove anything- nor does it bother me. Try harder.

You aren't in charge of me, and don't dictate what I write...It is a shame that you can't see your anti semitism...
Didn't say I was- you made an allegation I want to see specific evidence- being called anti-semite doesn't prove anything- nor does it bother me. Try harder.

I did...your OP is riddled with anti Semitic hate and propaganda...

You have nothing specific. I get it- and as I said, being called anti-semite doesn't prove a thing- nor does it bother me.

You have nothing specific. I get it- and as I said, being called anti-semite doesn't prove a thing- nor does it bother me.

I don't really give a shit what bothers a biggoted piece of trash like yourself...

When you said sarcasticly in your OP

"And they coincide with a disturbing rise in Neo-Nazi propaganda, antisemitic feelings, and hate crimes against Jews.

Heaven Forbid!"

We all know what you meant...Then you had the nerve to start out your next post denying the Jews killed in the Holocaust...

You're scum, and a primary reason that this country is in the position it is today...Not you personally but people who think like you do have serious problems...

Get help.

Man has been slaughtering each other since they carried a club...........History is written by the winners.......not the losers.

Did we whoop the indians.......yup.......did indians slaughter other indians........yup.........Did the Kurds slaughter the Armenians in the desert............yup.........Did Mao cause 55 million people to die mainly by starvation.......yup......did Lennon purge 20 million of his own people ..........yup

And on and on........it is the nature of man to kill each other.........that is all you need to know.

Forum List

Back