Got our Taxes done this Evening...

LOL thay are giving out money or giving back money you overpaid?

LOL thay are giving out money or giving back money you overpaid?

Of course I Overpaid... Wife and I made about 130K... Denver Money.

Illustrated that ALREADY... Keep up with the Class...

Paid my Bills all year also... And Saved OTHER Money...

Guess what Kind of Interest I would've made on that Money, by the Week?...

Assuming I or any other American could have Saved it in this Economy.

Again, I don't Know ANYBODY who has the Money they didn't Give the Government because they Claimed ALL of their Deductions/Dependents at the Paycheck...

NOT One Person...

But I do Know some who are Shocked... SHOCKED that they Owe... Cause they Rode the Line.

Not only did they NOT Save a Fucking Dime, they now OWE.

:clap2:

I also didn't Take my Money and Run when the Market Shit the Bed...

Already Recovered PLUS... And will Continue... But then again I am only 38. ;)

NEXT!

:)

peace...

peace...

I gave up paying income tax years ago, but I do pay sales tax most of the time

This is the first year in a loooong time I won't be making quarterly voucher payments. The home buyer credit was veddy veddy good to me. Plus I figured out a way to write off my health insurance premiums (another $9k deduction). I also showed a hefty loss on some commercial real estate, but at least I landed a couple of tennants.

This is the first year in a loooong time I won't be making quarterly voucher payments. The home buyer credit was veddy veddy good to me. Plus I figured out a way to write off my health insurance premiums (another $9k deduction). I also showed a hefty loss on some commercial real estate, but at least I landed a couple of tennants.

peace...

peace...

The downside is our company's revenues dropped 60% from 2008. Ya win some ya lose some.

And save the, "You shouldn't let them keep your Money" Speech...

I have 14K right now and you don't!... :lol:

peace...

Actually I have the money I didn't let the fucking government use for free PLUS interest.

Not much Interest... And you are a Rare Occurance in this Society and this Economy...

But I'm Sure you Know that... ;)

peace...

And save the, "You shouldn't let them keep your Money" Speech...

I have 14K right now and you don't!... :lol:

peace...

Actually I have the money I didn't let the fucking government use for free PLUS interest.

Not much Interest... And you are a Rare Occurance in this Society and this Economy...

peace...

Not much interest is still more than none.

I don't understand the resistance to not letting the government use your money as in interest free loan.

peace...

I don't understand the resistance to not letting the government use your money as in interest free loan.

It's not a Resistance...

It's Money I don't Budget for and that I have at the End of the Year...

We have 14K right now...

I am almost Damned Sure that we wouldn't have anywhere Near that much, if any of it, and then we would have been Teetering on Owing...

It's a No Interest Savings Account for us, and we Enjoy it this Time of Year...

Some don't...

To each... ;)

The only thing that would Keep me from doing it is if I saw a Real Threat of the State or Fed NOT Paying for Economic Reasons...

The Fed ain't, and my State ain't...

If I was in Cali, it might be Different.

peace...

When I got my taxes done. The weirdo doing my taxes said these words to me.

"Oh and look! Obama is giving you $400!!!"

I said, "that is not Obama's money!"

What a tool, a sheep doing my taxes. Talk about feeling guilty :eusa_pray:

How long until the government has the 14K back?
2 months?
You need to shop around for a better CPA.

peace...

It's not a Resistance...

It's Money I don't Budget for and that I have at the End of the Year...

We have 14K right now...

I am almost Damned Sure that we wouldn't have anywhere Near that much, if any of it, and then we would have been Teetering on Owing...

It's a No Interest Savings Account for us, and we Enjoy it this Time of Year...

Some don't...

To each... ;)

The only thing that would Keep me from doing it is if I saw a Real Threat of the State or Fed NOT Paying for Economic Reasons...

The Fed ain't, and my State ain't...

If I was in Cali, it might be Different.

peace...

Actually if you did plan your finances, you would not have overpaid and you could have still saved that 14K

The problem is that most Americans spend more time planning what to do on a 3 day weekend than they do their finances.

Forum List

Back