Got into another big argument at work

Question one.
WHY do you air your dirty laundry out for strangers to read???

Observation one.
In another thread you said you had average communication skills.

I was just in Gatlinburg last Month. Beautiful place.
Lookout Mtn...they still have the trolly ride ?
I haven't been through there in over 20 years. North Ga and N Carolina are ok too.
I lived in Atlanta and Hilton Head Island (SC) back in the 8o's.
I know this sheenie is going to try to sue me , report me to the BBB or contact my franchise

I didn't know they gave franchises to lemonade stands. Who knew. Just hit him with a lemon.

I am not going to post about how the Dems are the biggest terrorist organization on the planet or that all I see everyday is “ brown poop “ folks

You and my dad probably crossed paths. His family used to have a crib in Shipyard Plantation on HH.
By the Marriott right ? I lived in the Breakers nearby.....around 1983 -84.
They were south of the Marriott unless it used to be somewhere else, but yes right near the Breakers. They sat right on the Shipyard golf course out closer to the parkway. Weren't rich enough to see the wavy water so they had to settle for the gator ponds :p

Phoenix is NOT the answer. Seems lots your problem is race, ethnicity etc. City is nothing but angry miserable people and those whom have no identity so try to create one. "you're on my turf" it's all they got! They gonna pull shit constant. GTFO

The problems come up in the city, it's demographics. I could go way deep but why. GTFO of cities. Angelo said TN, I second that and KY too. You can't imagine the difference of life, really.

Forum List

Back