gosar censure debate : distributing/posting violence-promoting content is forbidden in all democracies for very good and necessary reasons.

Mod Note: Moved to politics. Hot and Current political HIJINKS and warfare is not a good topic for Clean Debate. The topic itself is too baiting and polarizing for Civil Discussion. If any discussion is needed here -- contact me in PM.
Here's a thought why not create a public area of the forum dedicated to the board? I'd be very interested to know if other members face the same issues that I have. One issue that faces this board whether real or not is that based on political ideology some poster feel they are treated differently. I've seen this stated by people on the left and right. So, for the sake of transparency, why not?

I will not contact you in PM due to multiple communications with you where I feel you are not capable of separating your politics from moderation.

Which is why it was inappropriate and condemned. If the cartoon terrified any children would you agree that those responsible should be held accountable?
There is no IF about it. Children were not terrified as they were not terrified by Bugs Bunny cartoons or Mohammed in an exploding turban.

There is no IF about it. Children were not terrified as they were not terrified by Bugs Bunny cartoons or Mohammed in an exploding turban.
You’re just pulling shit out of your ass like you always do… if a child saw or heard about a cartoon or video that depicted killing a loved one that would be disturbing. Yet you make excuses for it while expressing all kinds of out rage because poor Barón got terrified over a doll head. Give me a break. You partisan hacks are impossible to take seriously

You’re just pulling shit out of your ass like you always do… if a child saw or heard about a cartoon or video that depicted killing a loved one that would be disturbing. Yet you make excuses for it while expressing all kinds of out rage because poor Barón got terrified over a doll head. Give me a break. You partisan hacks are impossible to take seriously
If grandma had balls she would be grandpa. Fact is NO child was terrified by the cartoon.

If grandma had balls she would be grandpa. Fact is NO child was terrified by the cartoon.
That’s not a fact that’s your bluster. I could say that no child was terrified by a doll head too but I’m sure you’d take that comment just as seriously as I’m taking yours.

That’s not a fact that’s your bluster. I could say that no child was terrified by a doll head too but I’m sure you’d take that comment just as seriously as I’m taking yours.
We know that Barron Trump thought that a real person was holding his father's severed head. It was well publicized. In all the papers. So you can't really say that no child was terrified by a doll's head. We also know that no child has been reported as terrified of the cartoon. Unless you can find such a published report we have to go with no terrified child. If you want to continue your absurd position of the cartoon terrifying children, find one.

Here's a thought why not create a public area of the forum dedicated to the board? I'd be very interested to know if other members face the same issues that I have. One issue that faces this board whether real or not is that based on political ideology some poster feel they are treated differently. I've seen this stated by people on the left and right. So, for the sake of transparency, why not?

I will not contact you in PM due to multiple communications with you where I feel you are not capable of separating your politics from moderation.
What's this got to do with the mod message? CIVIL DEBATE just cant happen on current events that are this charged. We have never allowed "hot political items from today's news" in this forum. CDZ is for debate on less baiting issues.

And it's NOT bias - it WAS NOT CENSORED - it was moved to BIGGER, MORE ACTIVE FORUM.. How is that simple dumb-ass "political bias"?

Got no option to stop the thread HERE and discuss that. There's an Announcement forum for questions about moderation in General.. Dont NEED another forum.. If you dont like talking to me -- grab another mod in PM. DO NOT REPLY to mod messages in threads. It is the rules..

Last edited:
Point IS -- this is nothing new.. HBO ran a movie scene where if you looked real hard -- you'd see GW Bush's severed head on a stake. There was "Shakespeare in Central Park NYCity -- where Trump is murdered.

ADMITTEDLY -- this shouldn't be in the halls of Congress, but this story SUCKS from beginning. TWO DAYS into this fluff-up and has ANYONE SEEN the "cartoon"? I've heard about a 1/2 hour of cable news about this but STILL i have more questions than answers?

WHY did the original reporting say that Gosert CREATED the anime?

WHERE is the cartoon? How MANY people saw it.

Why did Gosart office say that HE DID NOT POST IT...

How and WHY should we even discuss this without SEEING IT?

What does a censure mean if the PEOPLE CANT SEE THE EVIDENCE?
Yes, I saw it, from a link here. It was completely incomprehensible and run so fast that I did not see ANY violent content, involving Pelosi or anyone else. It was one very badly made cartoon.

So I'm not interested in it. Seems too bad to be censured for something he didn't make and no one can see without video analysis editing tools! But that's what they do in these high-power games.

Forum List

Back