Gore: "Deniers are like racists!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Cant make this stuff up.....................hey Ian.....Wire.......Frank...........Daveman...........West...............et. al...................we're environmental racists s0ns!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Al Gore | Global warming | racists | The Daily Caller

Will these people ever come to the realization that the bomb throwing only leads to them discrediting themselves in the eye's of the majority. I gotta believe Gore does this just to fire up the k00ks so he can continue to be the shepperd bomb thrower and continue to rake in the millions................

By the way.........scroll down and see a related article by some nut who is already out there linking Irene to global warming.:D

Last edited:
Al Gore is a tool.
To: Algore

13565d1307112591-climate-change-rhetoric-snarkylenin.jpg

Memo to Al Gore:

Al, you are out-of-date again (as usual). "Racist" is no longer the appropriate liberal buzzword for those who dare disagree with the party line. That is soooo last year (just like your now-thoroughly-discredited ideas)! The new, politically-correct buzzword is "terrorist"....please make a note of it. If you must insult us, I really must insist you do so properly.:lol:

I blame global warming for Algore's meltdown.

Nah. I think this time Bush really is responsible. Gore's meltdown began back in 2000. His somewhat unstable (to begin with) condition has simply deteriorated over the past decade or so and shows every evidence that it will continue to deteriorate till he breaks down into a great gibbering, sobbing heap in front of some audience of believers.

I blame global warming for Algore's meltdown.

Nah. I think this time Bush really is responsible. Gore's meltdown began back in 2000. His somewhat unstable (to begin with) condition has simply deteriorated over the past decade or so and shows every evidence that it will continue to deteriorate till he breaks down into a great gibbering, sobbing heap in front of some audience of believers.
I remember his 6-10 month bearded weightgain isolation after failing.

Too bad he reinvented himself three times nuttier than before.

Lets face it.....anybody who watched the inauguration of George Bush in 2001 saw Al Gore walking through the rotunda of the US Capitol looking like a set extra from One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. The guy never recovered...........likely had some kind of a mental break. At best, he is a guy who reached the heights of extreme bitterness feeling as if he was robbed and this is his way of exacting revenge on his perception of the establishment.

Either way...........the man has become irrelevant.

Cant make this stuff up.....................hey Ian.....Wire.......Frank...........Daveman...........West...............et. al...................we're environmental racists s0ns!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Will these people ever come to the realization that the bomb throwing only leads to them discrediting themselves in the eye's of the majority. I gotta believe Gore does this just to fire up the k00ks so he can continue to be the shepperd bomb thrower and continue to rake in the millions................

By the way.........scroll down and see a related article by some nut who is already out there linking Irene to global warming.:D

I called it! I knew that eventually they would devolve down to this level. He's lost the plot and just can't stand losing.

Errrmmm... Did you read the quote? He said nothing close to what you and your conservative supermarket rag purport.

Some people wonder why people think Gore is an idiot.

Can anyone explain why they ever voted for this man to be president of the United States?

Errrmmm... Did you read the quote? He said nothing close to what you and your conservative supermarket rag purport.

Ne didn't say this?

“I remember, again going back to my early years in the South, when the Civil Rights revolution was unfolding, there were two things that really made an impression on me,” Gore said. “My generation watched Bull Connor turning the hose on civil rights demonstrators and we went, ‘Whoa! How gross and evil is that?’ My generation asked old people, ‘Explain to me again why it is okay to discriminate against people because their skin color is different?’ And when they couldn’t really answer that question with integrity, the change really started.”
The former vice president recalled how society succeeded in marginalizing racists and said climate change skeptics must be defeated in the same manner.
“Secondly, back to this phrase ‘win the conversation,’” he continued. “There came a time when friends or people you work with or people you were in clubs with — you’re much younger than me so you didn’t have to go through this personally — but there came a time when racist comments would come up in the course of the conversation and in years past they were just natural. Then there came a time when people would say, ‘Hey, man why do you talk that way, I mean that is wrong. I don’t go for that so don’t talk that way around me. I just don’t believe that.’ That happened in millions of conversations and slowly the conversation was won.”

If that is not an accurate quote feel free to show me what he actually said and I will apologize if necessary.

Until then, he remains an idiot.

Ne didn't say this?

“I remember, again going back to my early years in the South, when the Civil Rights revolution was unfolding, there were two things that really made an impression on me,” Gore said. “My generation watched Bull Connor turning the hose on civil rights demonstrators and we went, ‘Whoa! How gross and evil is that?’ My generation asked old people, ‘Explain to me again why it is okay to discriminate against people because their skin color is different?’ And when they couldn’t really answer that question with integrity, the change really started.”
The former vice president recalled how society succeeded in marginalizing racists and said climate change skeptics must be defeated in the same manner.
“Secondly, back to this phrase ‘win the conversation,’” he continued. “There came a time when friends or people you work with or people you were in clubs with — you’re much younger than me so you didn’t have to go through this personally — but there came a time when racist comments would come up in the course of the conversation and in years past they were just natural. Then there came a time when people would say, ‘Hey, man why do you talk that way, I mean that is wrong. I don’t go for that so don’t talk that way around me. I just don’t believe that.’ That happened in millions of conversations and slowly the conversation was won.”

If that is not an accurate quote feel free to show me what he actually said and I will apologize if necessary.

Until then, he remains an idiot.

Yeah, I seem to recall his dad was one of the big supporters of the civil rights movement....
Oh, wait a minute....his dad was on the OTHER side wasn't he.....sleazeball.

New Topics

Forum List

Back