GOPer Whines 'They're Going To Expand Health Care And Education'

I understand your complaint, but what's with "THA JOOOOOOS" stuff? We have plenty of Jews here in Texas and they are FAR from Marxists.
It may be a cultural theft or misappropriation of Jewish cultural paraphernalia by secularists or atheists — but those assholes need to forced out of city hall, removed from any position of power or authority in America's healthcare system. Put an end to the COVID-19 lies, vaxxing, etc.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing on that video.

A republican is actually complaining that he is scared that democrats will expand health care and education.

I don't know about the republicans but I want health care and eduction to be expanded. We are still in a pandemic, we still have large portions of our nation with people who can't get access to health care. Yet that republican thinks it's a bad idea to expand health care.

We have so many people in America who don't have a proper education. Way too many who don't have the skills to make it in our society today. They live on slave wages and public assistance. I can't believe that a republican is scared that democrats will expand education.

What is wrong with republicans?

Why don't they want the people of our nation to be healthy and have the skills to compete in the 21st century?

Other nations are leaving us behind yet republicans are afraid of expanding education.

Wow.

Education has been expanded many times over since we became enlightened. It can be a little uneven. Many students know less or very little. Health care has been expanded many times over since we became enlightened. It favors certain groups with medicare and medicaid and perhaps other ways. Schools will never have enough as it is a two way deal and it is not like that in many areas. Medical is corrupted with behind the scenes cost increases which will be dangerous in a pure government control system. We know there may be something needed. Remember, there are politicians and or pundits who want to limit or end medical for old people as an example. W. Bush, Obama, Robert Reich and Rahm Emmanuel's brother are just some of them. They will embarrass or shame people to not use medical at some point.

They will embarrass or shame people to not use medical at some point.
People who are addicted to unnecessary prescription drugs?
Old folks who will live even longer without the bad medicine?
What else do overeducated fuckers with M.D.'s have to offer us?

I couldn't believe what I was seeing on that video.

A republican is actually complaining that he is scared that democrats will expand health care and education.

I don't know about the republicans but I want health care and eduction to be expanded. We are still in a pandemic, we still have large portions of our nation with people who can't get access to health care. Yet that republican thinks it's a bad idea to expand health care.

We have so many people in America who don't have a proper education. Way too many who don't have the skills to make it in our society today. They live on slave wages and public assistance. I can't believe that a republican is scared that democrats will expand education.

What is wrong with republicans?

Why don't they want the people of our nation to be healthy and have the skills to compete in the 21st century?

Other nations are leaving us behind yet republicans are afraid of expanding education.

Wow.

It's the gop's dilemma. But even before DJT became the very essence, and reason for the existence of the gop, people did object to Obamacare saying hard working people should appreciate being put in Medicaid ... which was once aid for the blind and disabled, and then was expanded to cover women with kids and a lack of appreciable income. Maybe people didn't appreciate the hand out so much as they wanted a hand up. And I think all of us know someone who used student aid unwisely ... or worse who just used it instead of working.

But the rancor in society. With Trump getting 20% of Americans to "think" the election was stolen ... by republicans for Biden no less. Last week the Nalt Review - which has become more brain dead than Fox in touting the Trump meme - castigated gopers for supporting infrastructure. Imagine a goper supporting money to replace an interstate bridge in Tenn over the Miss River that is closed because its collapsing, or one in Kentucky that BURNED UP twenty years ago, or a new interstate to connect SC beaches to the mainland. THE HORROR.

You can support that without thinking 1000 "charging stations," or "infrastructure" to build new health clinics for "underserved," or maybe even permanently expanding the child tax credit ... are great infrastructure ideas.

How about maybe the gop should run on supporting roads and not the rest of the progressive agenda?

I just wish they would stop forcing their policies on us.

The American people don't want to live in a nation of idiots and with people who die needlessly because they have no access to health care.
*blink*blink*

Do yourself a favor. Read that again. Offer that which you want, to others.

Forum List

Back