GOPer Marjorie CALLS THE COPS on Jimmy Kimmel - Over a JOKE

Reminds me of Trump's joke asking Russia to find 30,000 "lost" emails. For that, he was impeached. That was one of the charges of "collusion with Russia". Yet not one leftwing pundit noted the absurdity.
What are your thoughts on Democrats being afraid of jokes, Pinky?
That's not why the fat former guy was impeached. Can't you get ANYTHING right?

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said late Wednesday that she had reported Jimmy Kimmel to Capitol Police after the late-night host joked on air that Will Smith should slap her. Greene (R-Ga.) tweeted that Kimmel’s wisecrack — which referenced Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscarsamounted to a “threat of violence.” “ABC, this threat of violence against me by @jimmykimmel has been filed with the @CapitolPolice,” she tweeted.

What are your thoughts on Marjorie being afraid of jokes? Thoughts?!
She's operating by your own standards. She done good.

So what? Donald Trump was impeached for collusion over a joke he told in a speech in which he said "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you find the 30,000 missing emails". Incredibly, this joke was the primary basis for the Democrats' Russia collusion impeachment case.
The former 1-gterm president was Impeached for 1) Asking a foreign country for a political favor and 2) mounting an Insurrection against our country.

The former 1-gterm president was Impeached for 1) Asking a foreign country for a political favor and 2) mounting an Insurrection against our country.
It was more than asking a foreign government for a favor. He actually bribed the foreign government by wothholding military aid in order to get the president to announce an investogation into the son og his political opponent. trump is a criminal.

Now his is issuing death threats on Mitch McConnell. I am sure McConnell has had to increase security. The trump cult thinks everything he says is some message from their messiah. See January 6th.

Forum List

Back