GOP voter suppression tactics are quite real but you won’t find them nationwide

It makes me wonder why Republican voters defend this shit. I suppose because they know voting suppression primarily only affects democrat voters. Perhaps deep down they are happy their elected officials cheat so long as their side wins.

Out loud republicans pretend isn’t a thing. They say “well people should have ID’s!” Well perhaps you’d have a point if republicans weren’t trying to suppress the votes in literally every other other way in targeted, specific areas.

Here are some key points to consider:

1) ONLY republicans are trying to make it harder for people to vote. Democrats are not at all.

2) Republicans want to stop the count on Election Day of any votes that arrive after the 3rd so long as it is evident they were postmarked before the 3rd. Now you may be thinking “well that’s good! We should know by Election Day who won anyway!” Well, actually, we won’t know who won on Election Day in PA regardless of whether or not those last votes come in. In fact, that’s the case in many states on that day.

3) Texas Republicans are trying to make “drive up voting” illegal which is simply dropping off your ballot more easy. They also want to limit one drop off box per county in Texas. Obviously this is ridiculous because some counties in Texas have a couple hundred people and counties like Harris have 3 million. The end result is that people in rural counties (primarily republicans) can vote easy as pie while voters in urban areas (primarily democrats) have to take much more time out of their day if they want to vote.

4) Voter suppression lawsuits are primarily happening in swing states (this year Texas is more of a tossup). This includes MI, WI, and PA. Oh gee I wonder why! If the GOP was so concerned about voting being legitimate, they would press these policies on a federal level. They won’t do that obviously because then republicans voters would be affected the same way.

1) ONLY republicans are trying to make it harder for people to vote. Democrats are not at all.

Which tells you which side openly supports voter fraud.

2) Republicans want to stop the count on Election Day of any votes that arrive after the 3rd so long as it is evident they were postmarked before the 3rd. Now you may be thinking “well that’s good! We should know by Election Day who won anyway!” Well, actually, we won’t know who won on Election Day in PA regardless of whether or not those last votes come in. In fact, that’s the case in many states on that day.

But that would defeat the purpose of voter suppression, which blows up your entire argument.

Unless you are actually trying to claim that only right-wing people have the mental capacity to vote on time....? Thus only Democrat votes would be late, because Democrats are incompetent like Hillary Clinton unable to tell classified information after being in high office for decades?

Otherwise, refusing to count late votes, would hit everyone equally, Democrat or Republican. You know when you should vote. You know you need to have it mailed out on time. If you can't do that.... then your incompetence disqualifies you from being worthy to vote.

Honestly, people that are so incompetent they can't even mail their ballot in on time... shouldn't be allowed to vote anyone. We don't want people that pathetic, determining who runs the country.

3) Texas Republicans are trying to make “drive up voting” illegal which is simply dropping off your ballot more easy. They also want to limit one drop off box per county in Texas. Obviously this is ridiculous because some counties in Texas have a couple hundred people and counties like Harris have 3 million. The end result is that people in rural counties (primarily republicans) can vote easy as pie while voters in urban areas (primarily democrats) have to take much more time out of their day if they want to vote.

Are you saying they can't mail it in already?

4) Voter suppression lawsuits are primarily happening in swing states (this year Texas is more of a tossup). This includes MI, WI, and PA. Oh gee I wonder why! If the GOP was so concerned about voting being legitimate, they would press these policies on a federal level. They won’t do that obviously because then republicans voters would be affected the same way.

No, because having unlimited time to vote, pretty much makes an election more corrupt. We can't have 6 months of recounts, because everyone who voted 3 months after the election, needs to be counted.

You need to have a hard cut off time. And if you don't understand why, that reflects more on you, than Republicans.
Voter fraud is statistically extremely rare whether you want to pretend otherwise or not.

It blows up my argument? What the fuck are you even talking about?

This such a retarded argument. Your causal opinion on these voters and not doing it sooner is not somehow justification to throw out a couple million ballots. The fascism on the right is unbelievable.

3 months? Your stupid exaggeration of the truth disqualifies you from this argument.
Who threw out a couple of million ballots and where?
Do you realize the impossibility of the tactical for doing such a thing?
Now explain to us exactly how this occurred.
Well dumbass if you actually understood the issue, you’d know this WILL happen if republicans are successful in their lawsuits. It doesn’t have to happen now for it to be a thing. Unless you can explain why this WOULDNT happen if those lawsuits were successful, shut up. You don’t know what you’re talking about.
You are not addressing my question.
You claimed that several million ballots are being thrown out.
If anything, the fact that lazy assed Ds can wait till 11:59PM of Nov 3rd to mail out a ballot is criminal.
Now explain what these lawsuits are based on because I actually have a life and I don't have the inclination to give DailyBullshit.com a Click.
It’s republicans making the argument that the ballots shouldn’t be counted. They are trying to make the case such ballots are illegal. I gave you the info in my link. Read it.
Your Link doesn't work.
Yes, it does.
You could have provided it again easily enough.
The one you provided is all scrambled up.

It makes me wonder why Republican voters defend this shit. I suppose because they know voting suppression primarily only affects democrat voters. Perhaps deep down they are happy their elected officials cheat so long as their side wins.

Out loud republicans pretend isn’t a thing. They say “well people should have ID’s!” Well perhaps you’d have a point if republicans weren’t trying to suppress the votes in literally every other other way in targeted, specific areas.

Social media and standard media all in the bed for the left and yet you’re still whining. Amazing

Social media and standard media all in the bed for the left and yet you’re still whining. Amazing
Why the fuck should I care who social media is in bed with?

Which tells you which side openly supports voter fraud.

But that would defeat the purpose of voter suppression, which blows up your entire argument.

Unless you are actually trying to claim that only right-wing people have the mental capacity to vote on time....? Thus only Democrat votes would be late, because Democrats are incompetent like Hillary Clinton unable to tell classified information after being in high office for decades?

Otherwise, refusing to count late votes, would hit everyone equally, Democrat or Republican. You know when you should vote. You know you need to have it mailed out on time. If you can't do that.... then your incompetence disqualifies you from being worthy to vote.

Honestly, people that are so incompetent they can't even mail their ballot in on time... shouldn't be allowed to vote anyone. We don't want people that pathetic, determining who runs the country.

Are you saying they can't mail it in already?

No, because having unlimited time to vote, pretty much makes an election more corrupt. We can't have 6 months of recounts, because everyone who voted 3 months after the election, needs to be counted.

You need to have a hard cut off time. And if you don't understand why, that reflects more on you, than Republicans.
Voter fraud is statistically extremely rare whether you want to pretend otherwise or not.

It blows up my argument? What the fuck are you even talking about?

This such a retarded argument. Your causal opinion on these voters and not doing it sooner is not somehow justification to throw out a couple million ballots. The fascism on the right is unbelievable.

3 months? Your stupid exaggeration of the truth disqualifies you from this argument.

You are claiming that Republicans are trying to skew the vote with voter suppression.

But the only way that argument makes sense, is if they put in place rules that suppressed Democrat votes, but not Republican votes.

However, none of your claims would benefit Republicans.

Having only one drop box, would not prevent a single person anywhere from voting, nor would it benefit Republicans.

Having a hard cut off for when votes could be cast, would not benefit Republicans over Democrats, nor would it prevent a single person anywhere from voting.

Requiring an ID to vote, would not benefit Republicans over Democrats, nor would it prevent anyone from voting, since any legal citizen can easily get an ID.

So, since all of these rules would not stop a single Democrat from voting, and would equally apply to everyone including Republicans, then their is no value to Republicans to do this.

Whether it is statistically rare or not, doesn't matter. The fact is, they are only doing it to reduce fraud, and give more legitimacy to the election process.

Thus, you blew up your own argument. Facts over opinion. Sorry.
Uh yeah suppress the count. I’m glad you’re catching on.

Vote suppression is vote suppression. Republicans don’t need to use the language of party to make this work. Either way, democrats would be primarily affected.

Uh yes, it definitely would. If republicans in Texas are successful, 100,000 ballots would be discarded just because they voted from their cars. I’m glad I could explain this simple logic to you. Chances are most of those people would not even be aware their votes would be discarded until after the election is over.

Uh yes, one drop off box per county would disproportionately affect democrats because they are in urban counties. Republicans in rural counties do not need more than one box. Tell me, what is the legal argument you have that the governor has the authority to do this? Why should he have the power to make it harder for people to vote?

You’re dumb if you think ANY of those policies will reduce fraud, imaginary or not. I love how you are trying to invalidate my argument but you couldn’t explain how this would reduce fraud if your life depended on it. Where is your reasoning of why ANY of this SHOULD be happening?
What you just said was nonsense. I don't know how to respond to complete nonsense.

Conservatives want verification. Verification is not suppression.
Nothing I said here has anything to do with verification.
Then you have no idea what you are talking about. Every complaint about so-called suppression links back to verification.
Lol okay how about you explain, specifically, how the examples I cited are relevant to that?
How do you verify mail in ballots? Missing the deadline is no different than if you showed up to the polls on Thursday, that's on the individual.

Why don't you stop fucking lying. Drive up voting as they are doing in Houston, is you drive up, they hand you a voting machine and you cast your ballot with that machine. That process by TX law is supposed to be reserved for the handicapped and ill, not for the general voting public, and it's not simply "dropping off your ballot".

If the rest of your bullshit post as inaccurate as that point no one should bother doing anything but ridiculing your lying commie ass.

houston drive through voting.jpg

A poll worker feeds a voting machine and power cord through a voter’s car window in the drive-thru line at NRG Park in Houston during the first day of early voting on Oct. 13, 2020.

Last edited:

Why is it that (supposedly) democrats find it so hard to vote? It is a simple task, for most people that is.
Well the facts I laid out are true whether you like them or not.

Sorry commie, I pointed out one of your lies, so no they aren't all facts.

How long have you been a racist? Seems to Me that your belief that minorities are too inferior to get an ID in the 730 days between elections is pretty racist of you. Getting an ID is not hard at all.

Republicans -- i.e Patriotic Americans, want any Ballot NOT POSTMARKED before the 4th of November to not count. That is because elections have deadlines and have had deadlines since foever.

If you can drive up to drop off a ballot, then you can walk in and have your ballot verified. Texas is not allowing people to drive up and drop off 10's if not dozens of ballots at a time.......

Voter suppression lawsuits are going to happen regardless. The Democrats are going to cheat, and if that fails, they are going to try and steal it through the courts. That is why they fought so hard to keep Barret off the bench.........
You’re so fucking stupid. It’s not like you had an opinion about people dropping off ballots by car before I told you about this. You just went into knee jerk cultist mode and pulled a reason out of your ass as to why it should be illegal. Your reason doesn’t even make any goddamn sense anyway lol. You have no concept of the rule of law obviously. If Texan republicans are successful, they would get 100,000 ballots that have already been cast tossed. That’s how many people voted that way in Texas. Because it’s the GOP and not YOUR ballot, you knew jerk defend the move like a child.
If you had your head out of your ass, it wouldn't help you one bit because it would still require a brain and a little bit of curiosity to actually go look to see a video of people who have walked up to ballot box centers with handfuls of ballots.

My reasons make perfect sense to a sane individual you fucking moron. Voter fraud is real, and you fucks will do anything you can to steal this election.

Why the fuck should I care who social media is in bed with?
Because it helps send a narrative to voters and impacts votes. Duh.

You are brainwashed. Republicans are not making anything harder to vote, only harder to CHEAT, that's all. And that includes cheating by bringing millions of unvetted, unvaccinated illegal aliens into the county, as Biden is doing, so they can all illegally vote for Democrats.

If you cared about having free and fair elections, you would support voting suppression legislation to stop illegal aliens from voting, by requiring proof of citizenship to vote (in all 50 states).

You are brainwashed. Republicans are not making anything harder to vote, only harder to CHEAT, that's all. And that includes cheating by bringing millions of unvetted, unvaccinated illegal aliens into the county, as Biden is doing, so they can all illegally vote for Democrats.

If you cared about having free and fair elections, you would support voting suppression legislation to stop illegal aliens from voting, by requiring proof of citizenship to vote (in all 50 states).
How do you know Billy is a citizen?

Salon?

Salon?

Got a real source?

Please provide a list of actual names of actual people who have been disenfranchised by any of these laws Billy000

GO!

Salon?

Salon?

Got a real source?

Please provide a list of actual names of actual people who have been disenfranchised by any of these laws Billy000

GO!
Lol names? Since when have names of people been the standard of proof for something like this. Your desperation to win arguments is pretty pathetic. Even if i did know the names of those people, you would still say “well prove it” like a child. Of course I’ve already given you proof. I gave you FACTS on how all of this affects specific groups of people. How about this? You cite your OWN FACTS that directly counter mine. Anything else you say is a waste of time.

Forum List

Back