GOP voter suppression tactics are quite real but you won’t find them nationwide

It makes me wonder why Republican voters defend this shit. I suppose because they know voting suppression primarily only affects democrat voters. Perhaps deep down they are happy their elected officials cheat so long as their side wins.

Out loud republicans pretend isn’t a thing. They say “well people should have ID’s!” Well perhaps you’d have a point if republicans weren’t trying to suppress the votes in literally every other other way in targeted, specific areas.

Here are some key points to consider:

1) ONLY republicans are trying to make it harder for people to vote. Democrats are not at all.

2) Republicans want to stop the count on Election Day of any votes that arrive after the 3rd so long as it is evident they were postmarked before the 3rd. Now you may be thinking “well that’s good! We should know by Election Day who won anyway!” Well, actually, we won’t know who won on Election Day in PA regardless of whether or not those last votes come in. In fact, that’s the case in many states on that day.

3) Texas Republicans are trying to make “drive up voting” illegal which is simply dropping off your ballot more easy. They also want to limit one drop off box per county in Texas. Obviously this is ridiculous because some counties in Texas have a couple hundred people and counties like Harris have 3 million. The end result is that people in rural counties (primarily republicans) can vote easy as pie while voters in urban areas (primarily democrats) have to take much more time out of their day if they want to vote.

4) Voter suppression lawsuits are primarily happening in swing states (this year Texas is more of a tossup). This includes MI, WI, and PA. Oh gee I wonder why! If the GOP was so concerned about voting being legitimate, they would press these policies on a federal level. They won’t do that obviously because then republicans voters would be affected the same way.

Eat shit and die, motherfucker.

We'll protect the legitimate vote in any ways we can.

Voting is a privilege.

Your plane does not wait for you. Be on time or forget it.

Same with voting.
Lol good god you’re so fucking dumb. Only your dumbass would call voting a privilege. You’re only calling it that because I am defending it in this moment. You’re such a child.

Sorry fuckhead....but it is a privilege.

It's always been a privilege.

Because you are part of the enabled class...you see it as your shitter.
Lol you’re just making this shit up as you go along. It’s so stupid.

It makes me wonder why Republican voters defend this shit. I suppose because they know voting suppression primarily only affects democrat voters. Perhaps deep down they are happy their elected officials cheat so long as their side wins.

Out loud republicans pretend isn’t a thing. They say “well people should have ID’s!” Well perhaps you’d have a point if republicans weren’t trying to suppress the votes in literally every other other way in targeted, specific areas.

1) ONLY republicans are trying to make it harder for people to vote. Democrats are not at all.

2) Republicans want to stop the count on Election Day of any votes that arrive after the 3rd so long as it is evident they were postmarked before the 3rd. Now you may be thinking “well that’s good! We should know by Election Day who won anyway!” Well, actually, we won’t know who won on Election Day in PA regardless of whether or not those last votes come in. In fact, that’s the case in many states on that day.

3) Texas Republicans are trying to make “drive up voting” illegal which is simply dropping off your ballot more easy. They also want to limit one drop off box per county in Texas. Obviously this is ridiculous because some counties in Texas have a couple hundred people and counties like Harris have 3 million. The end result is that people in rural counties (primarily republicans) can vote easy as pie while voters in urban areas (primarily democrats) have to take much more time out of their day if they want to vote.

4) Voter suppression lawsuits are primarily happening in swing states (this year Texas is more of a tossup). This includes MI, WI, and PA. Oh gee I wonder why! If the GOP was so concerned about voting being legitimate, they would press these policies on a federal level. They won’t do that obviously because then republicans voters would be affected the same way.

Voting is a privilege.

Same with voting.
Lol good god you’re so fucking dumb. Only your dumbass would call voting a privilege. You’re only calling it that because I am defending it in this moment. You’re such a child.

You are so ignorant.

You operate with zero information.

You qualify to vote and you damn sure bet it is a privilege.

Voting is a privilege.

Same with voting.

You are so ignorant.

“Derpity derp, derp, derp!”

Voting is a privilege.

Same with voting.

You are so ignorant.

“Derpity derp, derp, derp!”

Yes...that would be your critical thinking at work.

Hey look everyone...........Dimwingers are already lining up their excuse to riot and loot if Quid Pro Joe loses.

How cute.
Lol do you even listen to yourself? This is so dumb. I suppose I’m not surprised you wouldn’t even attempt to argue the points I made.

Who has claimed that Trump is not the legitmate president for the last 4 years? You
Who has claimed for 4 years that Trump conspired with Russia, Russia, Russia..?
Who has been organizing and funding the #Antifa/BLM? Commie Democrats

Hey look everyone...........Dimwingers are already lining up their excuse to riot and loot if Quid Pro Joe loses.

How cute.
Lol do you even listen to yourself? This is so dumb. I suppose I’m not surprised you wouldn’t even attempt to argue the points I made.

Who has claimed that Trump is not the legitmate president for the last 4 years? You
Who has claimed for 4 years that Trump conspired with Russia, Russia, Russia..?
Who has been organizing and funding the #Antifa/BLM? Commie Democrats
1) I never called Trump’s win illegitimate. You’re just making shit up.

2) Trump himself is too fucking stupid to mastermind anything with Russia. He certainly tried and failed to get dirt on Biden through Ukraine. What came with Russia was many in his inner circle. Putin put in most of the work though. Trump is Putin’s bitch.

3) ANTIFA isn’t really a thing. You just blow it epicly out of proportion because you desperately want a whataboutism in regards to all of the rightwing violence and acts of terror.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

So, we go from Russians, Russians, Russians to voter suppression this time around. Sort of pre-emptive whining.

State of Texas has early voting which mean you have all the time you need to get out and vote and yet you left that detail out as usual because you prefer disinformation over facts!

Also what you are lying about is that the Democratic Party want votes counted if the voter mailed their vote in after November 3rd and those like you believe the votes should be counted even if the person voted after the last day of voting...

As for ID’s and voting and let me ask you don’t you need a ID to open a bank account, drive, apply for a job and so on and yet you do not want one for those that will vote?

Finally, what your complaint is truly about is you want to keep the counting and voting going until you get the result you want and that is a Biden victory but I am willing to bet you would stop the count if you thought for a moment Trump would win!

There has to be rules and to change them all the time so your side can win is called cheating!

Is that what you're gonna tell yourself when Trump shocks the world with a 46 state landslide :D

Waycisss voter suppwession
Annn wussia!

I don't know about all the issues objective, centre of the political landscape Yahoo suggests is occurring :rolleyes:, I suppose as a Canadian (who now is interested in what abuses might be occurring in Canada as well now after reading about the U.S concerns, I'm already aware of the Primary problems we have here) there are two issues that should NOT be partisan, it's sort of stunning really with so much at stake. Voter I.D and matching/confirmed signatures.

There have been ballots tossed in the garbage. How many like this across the country? Guys arrested in Florida for trying to vote for dead people. A woman caught on video trying to tamper with voters in trying to force them to vote all Dem down the ticket. Considering the multiple issues in Dem Primaries, and I think it's clearly NOT just a GOP concern.

Both parties should not be wavering on the basics of voter I.D, a need for confirmed signature confirmation and protection against illegal immigrants voting. This should be the basic starting point and I'm confused as to why someone would NOT want this, with a fierce defense. There is too much at stake to not want to be absolutely certain about honest voting.

Some of the issues you raise about ballot boxes and location may be valid, I don't know. I don't think there is anything wrong with the mail-in times though, you have to vote before a period, not raise possibility of stuffing votes afterwards. Again, I'm not sure why anyone would want it differently. There are rules in life, certainly for election there are. This should be a paramount concern for citizens in all nations.

I don't know about all the issues objective, centre of the political landscape Yahoo suggests is occurring :rolleyes:, I suppose as a Canadian (who now is interested in what abuses might be occurring in Canada as well now after reading about the U.S concerns, I'm already aware of the Primary problems we have here) there are two issues that should NOT be partisan, it's sort of stunning really with so much at stake. Voter I.D and matching/confirmed signatures.

There have been ballots tossed in the garbage. How many like this across the country? Guys arrested in Florida for trying to vote for dead people. A woman caught on video trying to tamper with voters in trying to force them to vote all Dem down the ticket. Considering the multiple issues in Dem Primaries, and I think it's clearly NOT just a GOP concern.

Both parties should not be wavering on the basics of voter I.D, a need for confirmed signature confirmation and protection against illegal immigrants voting. This should be the basic starting point and I'm confused as to why someone would NOT want this, with a fierce defense. There is too much at stake to not want to be absolutely certain about honest voting.

Some of the issues you raise about ballot boxes and location may be valid, I don't know. I don't think there is anything wrong with the mail-in times though, you have to vote before a period, not raise possibility of stuffing votes afterwards. Again, I'm not sure why anyone would want it differently. There are rules in life, certainly for election there are. This should be a paramount concern for citizens in all nations.

When I voted today, the poll worker had me sign and checked my signature against my driver license.

I loved it. Even though I showed my license and it was obviously me, she checked my signature.

When I voted today, the poll worker had me sign and checked my signature against my driver license.

I loved it. Even though I showed my license and it was obviously me, she checked my signature.

THAT'S how it must be done. If there is discrepancy, let the voter prove they are who they say they are. This should be a bi-partisan issue. Why the hell would Americans want those who aren't Americans, be they illegal immigrants or Canadians on vacation, deciding a U.S election? You can agree to disagree with each other, but it must be on the Will of the American People. Not politicians or deep pockets alone, or, those who shouldn't be voting.

One citizen, one vote. Anyone found guilty of an election crime should do hard time. I look at that as far worse than someone robbing a bank. Having a person in office who doesn't have a nations interests at stake, is almost by definition, a National Security threat.

The West has to change course. I hope Trump has awoken us.

How long have you been a racist? Seems to Me that your belief that minorities are too inferior to get an ID in the 730 days between elections is pretty racist of you. Getting an ID is not hard at all.

Republicans -- i.e Patriotic Americans, want any Ballot NOT POSTMARKED before the 4th of November to not count. That is because elections have deadlines and have had deadlines since foever.

If you can drive up to drop off a ballot, then you can walk in and have your ballot verified. Texas is not allowing people to drive up and drop off 10's if not dozens of ballots at a time.......

Voter suppression lawsuits are going to happen regardless. The Democrats are going to cheat, and if that fails, they are going to try and steal it through the courts. That is why they fought so hard to keep Barret off the bench.........

The reality is we have voted for centuries without any problems yet the leftists want to fix something that isn't broke.

OMG if you are too stupid to get your early ballot in on time, you don't deserve your vote to count. Culling out the stupid vote is a good thing.
Hey moron, that’s obviously not the only issue. Of course, I guess I wouldn’t expect you to understand how people conduct their lives. Perhaps people do not have the time to vote until a couple days out. Maybe there was a delay of them receiving their ballots. You’re unemployed I’m guessing so you wouldn’t understand that people have lives.
Perhaps people do not have the time to vote until a couple days out.

Who is too busy to take 5 minutes to fill out a ballot, and what would change in the last few days to give them all that extra time?

New Topics

Forum List

Back