GOP Up Nine Seats In House ==> Still Winning

View attachment 416066
You have to wonder how that moron Pelosi can claim a mandate when 7 seats and she's retired.

GOP up nine so far....yes...that's NINE.

And a couple still to be called.

Hope you Biden leg humpers can count. I realize that after ten, you're lost.
Lol this thread is so fucking stupid. You can cherry pick the stuff you like all you want but what matters is that democrats won the WH and kept the House. Republicans had less than what they had and democrats have more. I’m glad I could explain this basic logic to you.

You are aware that the GOP also won a statehouse, flipped two state legislatures and didn't lose any.

That means that they will be dominant in the redistricting process.

Given the narrow majority the democrats have now, there is a high probability they lose the house in 2022.
Lol right you can also always rely on the GOP’s gerrymandering fascist tactics. It’s pretty pathetic you encourage it.

I don't see where I encouraged it.

If you reflect on your post, you'll see you are pointing to something that does not exist.

I was simply pointing out the facts (about the legislatures) and the probabilities that derive from those facts (which are the predictions of many).
The obvious probability is that if the GOP is able to gerrymander, they will do it to the best of their ability. Even if you don’t encourage it, you should have the emotional maturity to condemn it.

So, you are being critical of me because I pointed it out and did not condemn it ?
Not when you initially made the point, but yes, the post after that you should have. Have some stones.

Amazing.
I know! You keep getting the opportunity and you’re still not doing it!

View attachment 416066
You have to wonder how that moron Pelosi can claim a mandate when 7 seats and she's retired.

Lol this thread is so fucking stupid. You can cherry pick the stuff you like all you want but what matters is that democrats won the WH and kept the House. Republicans had less than what they had and democrats have more. I’m glad I could explain this basic logic to you.

You are aware that the GOP also won a statehouse, flipped two state legislatures and didn't lose any.

Given the narrow majority the democrats have now, there is a high probability they lose the house in 2022.
Lol right you can also always rely on the GOP’s gerrymandering fascist tactics. It’s pretty pathetic you encourage it.

If you reflect on your post, you'll see you are pointing to something that does not exist.

I was simply pointing out the facts (about the legislatures) and the probabilities that derive from those facts (which are the predictions of many).
The obvious probability is that if the GOP is able to gerrymander, they will do it to the best of their ability. Even if you don’t encourage it, you should have the emotional maturity to condemn it.

So, you are being critical of me because I pointed it out and did not condemn it ?
Not when you initially made the point, but yes, the post after that you should have. Have some stones.

Amazing.

The fact remains that you accused me of encouraging it when I didn't and you didn't apologize for lying.

View attachment 416066

Amazing.

The fact remains that you accused me of encouraging it when I didn't and you didn't apologize for lying.
Why would i need to apologize? Do you need emotional comfort? I acknowledged you didn’t encourage it. I think you know that’s enough but you are pretending otherwise because you can’t bare the thought of criticizing republicans I guess.

View attachment 416066

Amazing.

Why would i need to apologize? Do you need emotional comfort? I acknowledged you didn’t encourage it. I think you know that’s enough but you are pretending otherwise because you can’t bare the thought of criticizing republicans I guess.

Keep guessing.

Most people who make mistakes and accuse others of doing things they didn't do have the decency to apologize.

Just watching your threads over the past while.....that does not describe you.

View attachment 416066

Amazing.

Keep guessing.

Most people who make mistakes and accuse others of doing things they didn't do have the decency to apologize.

Just watching your threads over the past while.....that does not describe you.
Lol I guess republicans can take any win they can get and then run with it.

Ruh Roh....

That's 11 !!!

Yep......

Still winning.
The CA GOP embraced ballot harvesting after the Left stole all those seats in 2018. They set up ballot boxes in Calvary Chapel Churches and Gun Stores and delivered their contents to the election offices, three times a week, just as the law provides. Newsom and his fellow idiots sent them a Cease and Desist order claiming that they were engaged in "fraud" by placing ballot pick up boxes in areas where Conservatives congregate, just like the ballot boxes being set in Union halls by the Left. Well, the GOP reread the law, and told them to go fuck themselves, they could take them to court. Well, the idiots did, and the GOP mopped the floor with their faces in Court and the Ballot harvesting operation continued, and now several of these seats have been flipped back, and by fairly narrow margins, so the ballot harvesting paid off, and NOT ONE BALLOT cast in a GOP serviced box has been rejected as fraudulent. Not. A. Single. One.

Next election they will be expanded to police stations, it's very important that our electoral voice includes the Thin Blue Line against lawless Left Wing thugs, assaulters, looters and arsonists.

Ruh Roh....

That's 11 !!!

Yep......

Still winning.
Lol no one on the left cares. The Dems still have the House. You’re wasting so much energy on this. Bless your heart!

No one on the left cares ?

Why are you even reading the thread ?
Someone has to point out your stupidity lol

Well, then you better find someone who is capable of doing that.

Politico reported, "Republican David Valadao has won the race for the House seat in California's 21st District."
En2t-vEXIAI2HeG

Best case scenario for Democrats now is to lose the presidency in court because otherwise they will lose both houses of Congress for a decade in a blowout midterm in 2022.

Forum List

Back