GOP to introduce more tax cuts

House Republicans propose more tax cuts as elections near

Go ahead house dems vote against making those tax cuts for the middle class permanent...I dare ya!

They have decided that near record setting deficits in the middle of a "booming" economy is not enough ,they want to blow out the old record deficits.

Since Jan 1st the GOP has added $963,736,562,069 to the debt, almost a trillion dollars in 9 months! They are on pace for 1.3 trillion for the year. That will beat every record except 2009 in the heart of the recession.

Think about that now, we are adding debt as the same pace as we did in the recession and we are in a booming economy, just imagine what happens when it slows down.

The "booming" economy is fueled by government spending. The crash is going to be bad...

Go ahead house dems vote against making those tax cuts for the middle class permanent...I dare ya!
I think you may be confused sweetheart.

The wealthy and corporations are not the same as the middle class.

Remember, Hump ran on no tax cuts for billionaires and the middle class would get 4,000 to 9,000 each in tax cuts. Trump said that.

And we know how that turned out.

President Trump tells wealthy guests at Mar-a-Lago: “You all just got a lot richer” after tax bill

“You All Just Got a Lot Richer,” Trump Tells Friends at Mar-a-Lago After Signing Tax Overhaul

Them's the facts honeybunch. Them's the facts.

Politics aside .

Why the hell would you add more and more tax cuts during boom times when you have a giant deficit?

911-whats-your-emergency-i-have-to-pay-lower-taxes-29443886.png

Remember, Hump ran on no tax cuts for billionaires and the middle class would get 4,000 to 9,000 each in tax cuts. Trump said that.

President Trump tells wealthy guests at Mar-a-Lago: “You all just got a lot richer” after tax bill

“You All Just Got a Lot Richer,” Trump Tells Friends at Mar-a-Lago After Signing Tax Overhaul

hqdefault (2).jpg

Politics aside .

Why the hell would you add more and more tax cuts during boom times when you have a giant deficit?

View attachment 215833

Idiot .

How about we just eliminate all taxes ! The country will run on smiles and sunshine !

Fine with me mini the moocher

View attachment 215834

It is crumbs compared to what they gave away to big biz and the super wealthy .

Politics aside .

View attachment 215833

Idiot .

How about we just eliminate all taxes ! The country will run on smiles and sunshine !

Fine with me mini the moocher

Yeah. Cause you are a fool.

They want to make the cuts for the middle class permanent. Something that wasn't done because leftists didn't want the middle class keeping more of their hard earned money. Let's see if they want to run on that vote in November. :) You can whine and lie until the cows come home the tax cuts helped every day Americans the most.

You leftists can keep LYING about the tax cuts but the people see the more take home pay and less taxes coming from their checks themselves...that's ALL that needs to be seen!

Forum List

Back