GOP Tax Heist.......Hold on to your rear end

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Here is the key takeaway from the new analysis, which is the work of the Tax Policy Center:

By 2027, around 50 percent of taxpayers will see a tax hike.

upload_2017-11-23_5-21-31.png

It has become obvious that the elected politicians in Washington are there to serve the people who give them money. But at least they have tried to APPEAR to look after the interests of the bulk of their constituents.

That pretense has gone. Screw the little guy and the middle class. Fuck fiscal responsibility (what was once a cornerstone of conservatism). And cater to the top end.

Yes they are all tooting up Mattress Mack on Fox, giving away food and opening his shop to those without a bed in Houston. He is a multi millionaire,

He is a Con and probably salivating over lower taxes, so he can contribute even more to charitable causes and write off his taxes.

The middle class gets the shaft yet again. It matters not the party. And some miuddleclassers support this. The wealthy must laugh like crazy at them. How dumb can one be?

There is No Dem Tax overhaul plan Obama the job killer, Biden the public groper and crooked Hillary are the new D ideal

I'll be dead then. its all good !

You then you don't care about your families well being after you are dead?

I wasn't stupid enough to have one.:cool-45:
Born during Korea.
Watched the news every night to see if any of the body bags from 'nam contained friends or family ( one cousin and a bro in law)
Watched the meatheads swith to desert camo in 1975(pre-planned)
Watched Poppy Bush "liberate' Panama from one zit faced scumbag while killing thousands to test the newest toys.( I'da knocked Noriega off for 30 grand)
Now the last 16-17 years of this shit ?
Child birth/family rearing=Child abuse.

Last edited:
There is No Dem Tax overhaul plan Obama the job killer, Biden the public groper and crooked Hillary are the new D ideal

Errr. Hello... We just dug ourselves out from the Bush 8 years of giving the wealthy breaks , thanks to Obama .

How stupid can someone be to think that Trump has anything to do with that , or that Trump has your back..

It has become obvious that the elected politicians in Washington are there to serve the people who give them money. But at least they have tried to APPEAR to look after the interests of the bulk of their constituents. That pretense has gone. Screw the little guy and the middle class. Fuck fiscal responsibility (what was once a cornerstone of conservatism). And cater to the top end.
Yeah, pretty much. It's become more about image than details - Repeal the ACA while promising you had a better plan, an outright lie; Big new tax plan that will significantly help the middle class, an outright lie. And all along, the flock is cheering because it fits the bumper sticker.

Yes they are all tooting up Mattress Mack on Fox, giving away food and opening his shop to those without a bed in Houston. He is a multi millionaire,

He is a Con and probably salivating over lower taxes, so he can contribute even more to charitable causes and write off his taxes.

Wrong. I know him. He allowed thousands to come in during harvey and has been donating to houston charities for years. And so what if he gets tax breaks for charity contributions. He's helping out thousands. Meanwhile, osteen, down the road, didn't even offer because he didn't want people to get his church all dirty. Osteen is the worthless one.

It has become obvious that the elected politicians in Washington are there to serve the people who give them money. But at least they have tried to APPEAR to look after the interests of the bulk of their constituents. That pretense has gone. Screw the little guy and the middle class. Fuck fiscal responsibility (what was once a cornerstone of conservatism). And cater to the top end.
Yeah, pretty much. It's become more about image than details - Repeal the ACA while promising you had a better plan, an outright lie; Big new tax plan that will significantly help the middle class, an outright lie. And all along, the flock is cheering because it fits the bumper sticker.

What a minute Mac, I could have sworn that you were jumping all over the democrats and supporting the republicans a few months back.

What a minute Mac, I could have sworn that you were jumping all over the democrats and supporting the republicans a few months back.

Look at the first line of my sig. And you can see where I specifically stand on the issues at the end of the second line of my sig.

I'm an independent. I don't have to spin for the bullshit of either "major" party, even though I DO have to live with their behaviors.

Thats what the R's did. They voted umpteen times to repeal when the vote didn't matter when O was prez and it passed in the house. But they knew O would veto it and they thought they would get a big slap on the back. So now, when they have all three: house, senate, prez, they run away and cower in fear to repeal ocare. Theyre equally worthless as same as the D's. Both parties hate this country and the people to the core.

I'll be dead then. its all good !
OT:
Perhaps you might advance the schedule on that event?

It's not that I have something against you, for I can't say I've ever seen your avatar or ID before just now. If I have, I don't remember it. It's merely that the insouciance and selfishness in your remark is of no positive value to the nation as a whole -- not contributing substantively to the discussion of a very important matter, having no regard for the wellbeing of your countrymen, or even the country itself -- nor to anyone in it other than yourself, so the sooner you're gone, the better.

Thats what the R's did. They voted umpteen times to repeal when the vote didn't matter when O was prez and it passed in the house. But they knew O would veto it and they thought they would get a big slap on the back. So now, when they have all three: house, senate, prez, they run away and cower in fear to repeal ocare. Theyre equally worthless as same as the D's. Both parties hate this country and the people to the core.

I think that there are 2 different levels of Republicans at this time.. Corrupt hiding, or those corrupt and don't even care to hide anymore like McConnell ..

The party of the 3 Stooges...

tumblr_nexlr5AAgM1sxznh1o1_250.gif

Our Congress 2017..

Errr. Hello... We just dug ourselves out from the Bush 8 years of giving the wealthy breaks , thanks to Obama .

How stupid can someone be to think that Trump has anything to do with that , or that Trump has your back..

Obama extended the Bush tax rates.

Forum List

Back