GOP Super PACS gear up to fight Tea Party

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
GOP super PACs gear up to fight tea party - Byron Tau and Anna Palmer - POLITICO.com

Establishment Republicans say previous efforts to sack moderates only served to boost unelectable candidates like Delaware’s Christine O’Donnell or Missouri’s Todd Akin who blew the GOP’s chances in winnable general elections.

Anymore stories how the Tea Party did not cause the GOP Senate seats? You people sure do spin an interested, yet totally false, story. Read slowly and try to comprehend.

PULL UP A CHAIR AND BUTTER THE POPCORN! THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD!

The GOP is screwed. They spent years courting the fruitcakes and now they've taken over the asylum. Get ready for Bloodbath, November 2014.

Anymore stories how the Tea Party did not cause the GOP Senate seats? You people sure do spin an interested, yet totally false, story. Read slowly and try to comprehend.

Nope. No such stories about "how the Tea Party did not cause the GOP Senate seats".
Google results came in at an astonishing zero point zero. You sure do type an interested, yet totally well, grammer.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you have never lost an argument on the internet. How could anyone beat you when no one knows what the Hell you're talking about?

:cuckoo:

Nope. No such stories about "how the Tea Party did not cause the GOP Senate seats".
Google results came in at an astonishing zero point zero. You sure do type an interested, yet totally well, grammer.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you have never lost an argument on the internet. How could anyone beat you when no one knows what the Hell you're talking about?

So why is the GOP gearing up to fight the Tea Party?

So why is the GOP gearing up to fight the Tea Party?

Ask JimH52. Clearly they fear "anymore stories how the Tea Party did not cause the GOP Senate seats?". :lol:

Maybe "the GOP is gearing up to fight the Tea Party" because they fear the President of the United States, the Democrat Party PAC's, the MSM and the IRS are not enough to stop the Tea Party by themselves. Your guess is as good as mine.

they used up Booooooooooosh in Obambams first term...so they found another boogeyman for his second

tea party tea party tea party tea party

they can't very well run against Bush anymore, can they?

the left (Democrat) like to crow they are big tent except when it comes to republicans, then they want them to make people shut up and sit down

How sweet huh....I'll pass on their hateful thinking for what Republicans should do...unless you want to be stabbed in the back

Last edited:

You are still confused? Sorry, next time I will make some visuals and some flash cards for the challenged members of the message board.

This is not a threat to the TP from the Dems. It is a straight on, clearly aimed attack from the GOP. And I strongly suspect the Speaker is rooting for his Party to win and may even be financing part of the Super PAC movement. He has been dragged around by the nose by the Baggers for far too long.

The Dems have nothing to do with this Karl Rove movement. The Dems are just waiting to see who will be standing, if anyone, when the dust settles. Who knows, Rand might break out his dueling pistols? :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back