GOP State Rep Makes Brilliant Point About Masks & AIDS

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A lawmaker persuaded the Arizona House to let businesses ignore mask mandates to stem COVID spread partly by arguing they weren’t needed decades ago to stop the spread of AIDS. On a 31-28 party-line vote Wednesday, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation that says business owners need not enforce any state, city, town or county requirement for people to wear a mask. “It’s about the individual rights of these business owners as Americans,” Chaplik said."

A very brilliant point made by this great conservative patriot -- no one wore masks when all of the fags and darkies were spreading AIDS to everyone (which only killed fags and darkies anyway, so no big deal) -- so why should Americans be forced to wear masks for something that isn't even worse than the flu??

I look for Rep. Chaplik to be moving up in the GOP like a rocket because he was smart enough to realize that most of the public is so eager to return back to a sense of normalcy and do away with mask mandates and other restrictions; that saying something as stupid as "Since we didn't wear masks for the AIDS pandemic; we shouldn't need them for COVID" -- won't be immediately mocked by not just "liberals" but conservatives too...

I don't remember the shutting down whore-houses during the AIDS crisis.
I also don't remember Ronald Reagan really giving a fuck about those dying from the AIDS crisis in the first place....pretty much like how Republicans today don't give a fuck about those who are dying from COVID....

I do remember Dr. Fauci's contributions to the fight against AIDS......but he wasn't hated for it back then....but with the COVID pandemic; he is now hated.....which means Republicans have just become more depraved over time....congrats

Aids only affected the wicked though. So it was fair enough. Normative folk just needed to wipe down the toilet seat before use and not sip anyone elses pint. Sorted !!

This china thing is more complicated although 99.9% safe to normatives.
It mainly targets the poor for some reason and ,lets face it, we have plenty of them.

I also don't remember Ronald Reagan really giving a fuck about those dying from the AIDS crisis in the first place....pretty much like how Republicans today don't give a fuck about those who are dying from COVID....

I do remember Dr. Fauci's contributions to the fight against AIDS......but he wasn't hated for it back then....but with the COVID pandemic; he is now hated.....which means Republicans have just become more depraved over time....congrats
Dr Fraud did not advocate for shutting down the country during the AIDs era but he had the US shut down and killed a booming economy for COVID

Isn't AIDS a sexually transmitted disease, and not airborne?
It is sexually transmitted (mostly by gay guys as the anus lining is thinner allowing for easier transmission than straight sex)--and by druggies. What is significant is that the courts ruled in favor of people (well mostly gay guys) who were known to be purposely spreading the disease to others saying that they could not be charged with murder/attempted murder for knowingly spreading the disease.

But hey with covid---we are forced to close the economy and wear signs of our being enslaved masks even when we know we are not spreading the disease and that the masks don't stop it.

Dr Fraud did not advocate for shutting down the country during the AIDs era but he had the US shut down and killed a booming economy for COVID
22 million people had Swine Flu before Obama/Biden called a National emergency.
Had they used the same rules on counting deaths as Covid, (people with cancer classed as Covid deaths), there would have been millions dead.

"A lawmaker persuaded the Arizona House to let businesses ignore mask mandates to stem COVID spread partly by arguing they weren’t needed decades ago to stop the spread of AIDS. On a 31-28 party-line vote Wednesday, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation that says business owners need not enforce any state, city, town or county requirement for people to wear a mask. “It’s about the individual rights of these business owners as Americans,” Chaplik said."

A very brilliant point made by this great conservative patriot -- no one wore masks when all of the fags and darkies were spreading AIDS to everyone (which only killed fags and darkies anyway, so no big deal) -- so why should Americans be forced to wear masks for something that isn't even worse than the flu??

I look for Rep. Chaplik to be moving up in the GOP like a rocket because he was smart enough to realize that most of the public is so eager to return back to a sense of normalcy and do away with mask mandates and other restrictions; that saying something as stupid as "Since we didn't wear masks for the AIDS pandemic; we shouldn't need them for COVID" -- won't be immediately mocked by not just "liberals" but conservatives too...
I am amazed he could remember back to a time when AIDS was an epidemic.

Because AIDS isn't airborne........

22 million people had Swine Flu before Obama/Biden called a National emergency.
Had they used the same rules on counting deaths as Covid, (people with cancer classed as Covid deaths), there would have been millions dead.
So basically Obama was just more powerful than Trump?

Got it....

My question then would be...why was Trump so weak?? And why did folks like you worship someone who wasn't even stronger than Obama??

Because AIDS isn't airborne........
No one is arguing that, It Fraud is hated for what he did to the American economy because of covid

Biffy this is for you:

Reagan did more to stop AIDS than any other President.
He spoke out against Sodomy.

Forum List

Back